[Intermed+] It ain't big enough for the Four of Us

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Teacup wrote:

@Jesse

Yes, why the urge to mention reasons which were already mentioned before me?

@LM

And that's exactly what i meant, nothing more, nothing less.

Because the game is about expressing views and opinions, that's how you find hints and clues or link players together sometimes. People may not like the way Nick or I seem to remember Thezmon as well play, but they get results. For instance Nick is putting pressure on people and seeing how they react early in day one. This is way to early but I feel at this point in time Nick is probably most likely to be pro town. Like I said its way to early but at least he is getting things moving and making people pick sides

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • @LM - You're quite right, I was not. :)

@Teacup - Just remember, evidence and conviction are what you need to lynch me. You will never obtain either, as I am not mafia.

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • ... Yeah I don't know Tea. It may benefit you to take a step back and read the post that we have been saying instead of getting defensive right away. You seem to be discarding everything people are saying because you feel people are attacking you or something, Im not sure why. Once again you post about how you seem to know that Nick is mafia when there is no way you would have evidence on day one and you refuse to give reasons why you would think nick is mafia other than he is coming after you

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • Well... As has been discussed the day one lynch is taking your best shot on who you think is scummy but for the most part your still going to be benefited whether the person you lynched was scum or not. Think about how much info you would gain going into the first night instead of waiting and having to sit there with you hands tied. Would really like to see some of these quiet people take some action and put some good notes out there when they get on. If you can only post once or twice a day then make them count

• As stated before, a no lynch sentiment on day one is anti-town. vote Mea1 we gain nothing from no lynch and it gives the mafia a days advantage. Change your tune and I'll jump on the band wagon for your mafia buddy. Either way scum is going down day 1. You're either pro town, mafia, or a detriment to the town. Only one of those options keeps you out of the hangman ' noose.

My quote still doesn't fit ~ Me
    Game Rules I-Ticket (Support Tool)
  • START SPAM
    Nick's a mod now, eh? Turkeh must be a cult leader pulling them in!
    END SPAM

Turkeh, just to be 100% clear now. Your accusations at me with head references, are they serious or spam? I just need to know. I'm guessing spam, but if not, please tell.
    Also, I will say I find it interesting that while LM got called out for joining the spamvote on me, you didn't really get any backlash. However I don't really have anything solid against you at this time and I think it's time to remove the D1 spam vote.

UNVOTE TURKEH

Tea, while I understood your reasoning I too thought it was scummy to not state your reasons, even if you had just said 'For reasons others have stated.'

Mea, you really haven't added anything to the discussion other than you don't think anyone's scummy enough yet. But could you state why certain people aren't scummy or who seems suspicious to you, even if you aren't confident on them yet?

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Thank you everyone for the congratulations.

Mea, you done goofed, as they say. Shep and I have both informed you and everyone else here that a policy lynch will happen if someone tries to get a no lynch going. It literally helps no one. If your role is a vanilla townie (Which, lets face it, is what everyone is soft roleclaiming when playing mafia) then your ONLY ability is to Lynch. Why on earth would I give that up?

That being said I am not sure if you are mafia or just a confused noobie, but I know that Teacup still deserves my vote for now. I will, however be watching you very carefully.

@drk - Did you really just admit to lurking?

@LM - if your posts contained any logic whatsoever, people might stop picking on you.

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo