[Intermed+] It ain't big enough for the Four of Us

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• It's a approach to the game guys, I am to nice to do it but it's actually better to have someone who is going out there and grilling people. People make mistakes when under pressure and Nick's been putting the pressure down on people. Like I said I think he is a townie but he might be a highly involved mafia member, in that case bravo to him, nothing is more infuriating than loosing to mafia who sat back and lurked all game. I am in favor of lynching someone as well but we're going to need everyone to be on and participate to be able to lynch anyone, still seems like some people have only made 2-4 post and non of them have much substance

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • Mannnnnn I think this is the first time there has been the proposition of an unvote bandwagon. However yeah, my vote was a spamvote.

Unvote

Anyways people that are creeping up my personal scumlist is hera and amnael due to their checking in, but lack of real overall contribution to the conversation.

Shortly after that is xarius - who at least has a plausible excuse. We'll see what happens now that he knows where the game is and where to post.

After that is Teacup who lol just seems scummy with the "Believe my votes have reasons because I say they do" approach.

After that is mea1 and drk due to aforementioned on the fencishness about voting for anyone yet.

There are my several fingers of suspicion.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • I'm just sniffing around Kaleg, I never said I'm sure Nickis Mafia, but it is always fun to poke the active people.

I actually believe that the less active ones are more likely to be mafia, or at least that was the the case in my first and only game... I could be wrong..
    Some one like Amanel and Xarius l doubt, but the problem is, they're not around for them to answer, are they?

Sig made by DrkAngel.
  • In my experience mafia tend to lurk more often than the active players which is why I almost always try to get the lurkers lynched. That being said, if we have a 2-3 member mafia team (Which is my guess), there might be a more experienced player in the group coaching the less experienced ones in what to say or how to say it. Since i know it isn't me, there are very few others who I believe have the experience to pull it off well. THAT being said, there are a lot of scummy plays being made by multiple people in this game right now, and the odds that all of them are mafia...well, it's impossible in a balanced game.

Now, in regards to voting. I have gone over everyone's posts in this thread again and 3 things stick out to me.

1. Teacup is behaving the exact same way in this game as he was last game, and I think he might actually be trying to just test himself against me, since i gave him pointers prior to my rejoining mafia. Like he wants to prove that I can't fool, him or somesuch, which is absurd. Of course I can, I trained him (jk). But with this thinking in mind, I am going to be withdrawing my vote from him forthwith until I can get a different read on him, or we get more information. SO Unvote Teacup

2. Drk admitted to lurking, which as I have already stated, is a scumtell. She is newish to the boards mafia unless I am much mistaken, so this may have jut been a noobish slipup, but i have my eye on you.

3. Mea, you advocation of a no lynch has made me decide that, new or not, I cannot let it stand. I abhor D1 no lynches more than anything else in the game aside from mods who change the rules mid game. Therefore:

Vote: Mea

A no lynch during any day phase is flat out detrimental to the cause as a townie. I cannot let it happen if it is within my power to stop it.

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • Having a new thought... It's been mentioned more than once now how everyone feels about those who want to no lynch day one... Why would a mafia member read that and see people's views and then go ahead and suggest that we no lynch night one. Seems like you would be setting yourself up in the crosshairs right? I mean there is always the probability that they skimmed or that they bought into the theory that day one lynches help the town and they were trying to convince others about their uncertainty to avoid that first lynch but even that seems like a stretch:..

I don't know just last second musings before I go to bed, may wake up in the morning and wonder what the heck I was talking about

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • So far I see people voting and unvoting quite a bit. By all means, I can be a part of a lynch on D1, BUT I have yet to see someone really stand out as more scummy than the rest.

Nick seems scummy for advocating so strongly for D1 lynch, and for changing his vote back and forth

Anamnael seems scummy because he is lurking around

Xar seems scummy because he took so long to simply check in

Kaleg is talking a lot and trying to confuse

Turkeh is well... Turkeh

Jesse idk too well

Hera has not stood out to me yet, but that might come

And Teacup is well... Teacup. Claiming to be so sure last round that Nick was mafia

Found a bug? Message me or open a ticket
  • I agree with jesse
    just because mea doesn't want to lynch anyone on D1 doesn't mean she's mafia
    I too doesn't want to lynch anyone on D1 unless there is a strong evidence he's the mafia
    I find nick suspicious, it's not like him to lynch someone just because she doesn't want D1 lynch
  • well I for one am not going to jump on the wagon of voting someone then to only unvote them with reason that was my "spam vote" pretty risky thing to do if it is a townie and if everyone - well at least over half the players jumped on that wagon and voted in my time that I am not here OMG.. ....risky move as then night time falls and the mafia get to do what they do...so end outcome is we loose 2 townies. :tearup:

Which I may have missed it but how many mafia is there? or is the title the clear give away.. "It ain't big enough for the Four of Us" ?

How ever I do have some things going through my mind..and Nick you seem to be declaring your innocence so early on in the game..hmmm that there I find interesting..

teacup...well yeah he is always one to ponder about..lol

Mea1 well she could be..and then again so could everybody else..
  • Votes:
    Kaleg - lm,
    Mea - Shep, nick,
    Xar - Jesse, tea,

@teacup - randomly put love and you in bold... I don't love you back, mate.

7 votes for majority, if I missed anything it was not in bold and you should correct your mistakes :P

Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
  • Hera wrote:

well I for one am not going to jump on the wagon of voting someone then to only unvote them with reason that was my "spam vote" pretty risky thing to do if it is a townie and if everyone - well at least over half the players jumped on that wagon and voted in my time that I am not here OMG.. ....risky move as then night time falls and the mafia get to do what they do...so end outcome is we loose 2 townies

What exactly are you referring to? Turkeh and I had our spam votes earlier that clearly were spam votes. (Notice my first post had voted for her.) I don't really recall anyone else doing so. Nick's votes and unvotes have made sense. (Though I shall admit the jumping around is something of note.) With that in mind, I don't see why you're so concerned about the mafia getting their way from a couple votes. And frankly, vote trails, even on a townie, would be useful evidence if they hammered one. Your reason for not wanting to vote, as understood by me to be that mafia would hammer a townie, doesn't make as much sense to me on account of that. That leaves it to be more of a 'Don't vote because votes could myslynch' argument rather than a 'Don't vote because no one seems scummy' one. All said and done,

VOTE -HERA-

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • amnael wrote:

I find nick suspicious, it's not like him to lynch someone just because she doesn't want D1 lynch

False.

-Hera- wrote:

How ever I do have some things going through my mind..and Nick you seem to be declaring your innocence so early on in the game..hmmm that there I find interesting../quote]

Did you just seriously try to cast suspicion on me for saying I am innocent?

Now, for all of you that are seemingly proponents of a D1 no lynch, let me break it down for you:

What you are literally suggesting is that we gather together 12 people, we all chat about nothing important for 3 days, one of us gets killed off, and then we start playing the game. If that makes sense to you, I am not entirely certain you are aware of what logic is.

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

• Edit By Way of Double Post:

amnael wrote:

False.

-Hera- wrote:

How ever I do have some things going through my mind..and Nick you seem to be declaring your innocence so early on in the game..hmmm that there I find interesting..

Did you just seriously try to cast suspicion on me for saying I am innocent?

Now, for all of you that are seemingly proponents of a D1 no lynch, let me break it down for you:

What you are literally suggesting is that we gather together 12 people, we all chat about nothing important for 3 days, one of us gets killed off, and then we start playing the game. If that makes sense to you, I am not entirely certain you are aware of what logic is.

• I don't say we do nothing for 3 days and then we start playing the game, I just say I need strong evidence to lynch someone on D1 since there is no way we can know for sure who mafia is
    I have nothing against D1 lynch if mafia makes a mistake and reveal himself
  • Ok, so , how do you expect us to get the mafia to mess up if all you do is sit and talk about how you don't want to lynch anyone? (Also, this day phase lasts 72 hours, which is three days. In case you were wondering)

If we don't actively pursue people and put pressure on them, then there is no way to get them to slip up. If they know you're not going to lynch them , no matter what else you do, there is no incentive for them to even try to defend themselves, which lessens the probability of them messing up, and us lynching them. So yeah, advocating a D1no lynch is one of the most detrimental things you can do for a mafia, essentially handing the first kill uncontested over to the mafia.

• Xarius wrote:

Wow okay so i am not an idiot i swear but i honestly didn't know the game had begun even though kaleg mentioned it on .org. I kept checking on .com but thought we would be playing it on the forum we all signed up to :( anyone that knows me knows i participate and i will play!! anyways wagon stopped, everybody off please!! ;) oh and as late as it is? checking in? ha

Wait a second.. You want to tell me that you had no idea the game is on .com and that's the reason for your lack of activity?

You first came to know of the information that the game is going to be held here on the 7th of september so i don't get it, it took you four days to post with the excuse that you had no clue on an information you were told and as well replied to.

You have alzheimer or something? :)
  • I'm not sure if I can explain it, it deppends on each of us, something that's evidence for me doesn't have to be for you so it's very personal

but that has to be something like avoiding answer, trying to blame others or suddenly going too offensive/deffensive