[Intermed+] It ain't big enough for the Four of Us

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

  • amnael wrote:

    I agree with jesse
    just because mea doesn't want to lynch anyone on D1 doesn't mean she's mafia
    I too doesn't want to lynch anyone on D1 unless there is a strong evidence he's the mafia
    I find nick suspicious, it's not like him to lynch someone just because she doesn't want D1 lynch


    You don't want to do anything in fact! I don't see you putting any kind of pressure on anyone or even trying. I don't see you willing on a D1 lynch and i for one hate Nick but i have to agree with him on the whole D1. All i'm seeing is someone who wants to buy his time and go under the radar, something i expect a scum would do.
  • Teacup wrote:

    Xarius wrote:

    Wow okay so i am not an idiot i swear but i honestly didn't know the game had begun even though kaleg mentioned it on .org. I kept checking on .com but tho we would be playing it on the forum we all signed up to :( anyone that knows me knows i participate and i will play!! anyways wagon stopped, everybody please!! ;) oh and as late as it is? checking in? ha

    Wait a second.. You want to tell me that you had no idea the game is on .com and that's the reason for your lack of activity?

    You first came to know of the information that the game is going to be held here on the 7th of september so i don't get it, it took you four days to post with the excuse that you had no clue on an information you were told and as well replied to.

    You have alzheimer or something? :)


    I tottaly agree, after rereading a little bit, I must say it does seem very fishy, Kaleg said he announced that the game started in a thread on .org and Xarius responded, then he comes here and claims he didnt know the game started, even though he was seen online here, not to mention that he only responded after people started voting him, with a check in and a bad excuse on day 2, then disappears again...




    unvote Kaleg Nar for now..

    Vote: Xarius


    Sig made by DrkAngel.
  • Welcome Backspace

    Player List:
    Turkeh
    nick
    Drk
    teacup
    amnael
    kaleg
    little monster
    hera
    Jesse
    Shep
    mea backspace
    xar

    Votes:
    Backspace - Shep, nick,
    Xar - Jesse, tea, lm
    Hera - Kaleg


    Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

    spaPOT wrote:

    no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:

    The post was edited 1 time, last by bamcbix ().

  • (This will be the last time I can post for probably around 8-12 hours. I have a get together planned for tonight, just so none of you think I might be lurking)

    A few things of note before I go: There so many people doing so many scummy things that for me to be able to Policy Lynch everyone that is doing something that would require me to, I would need to be three or more people. Which means we have Townies going out of their way to do scummy things. If you would like to see my evidence of this, just reread the thread. It's all there. That being said, my vote will probably not change this day phase unless something crops up that is SO scummy that I cannot help but lynch that person. And fyi: That would take a lot. Like, someone outright roleclaiming Mafia.


    ~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~


    Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • That works just as well as a bump.

    My reasoning for voting on Mea what that she was advocating a D1 no lynch. She is no longer here, and I don't want to be the reason that someone who may not deserve it gets lynched, I must immediately turn myself into a liar.

    Unvote

    And for my next trick:

    Vote: Xarius

    All of my reasons have been listed before. This is my next Policy Lynch target.


    ~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~


    Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • Vote:amnael


    Have you met nick? He policy lynches all the time. Amnael's desire for non Lynch without any serious proof is very scummy. Unless someone messes up big time - no proof will be strong on day one.

    Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • I do agree Xar is scummy for sure. It would probably also be useful to see him lynched today on account of that. If he flips town, we can look at vote trails. If flips mafia, WOOT. Given -Hera- probably has close to no chance of getting lynched, though I still find her to be suspicious I therefore shall

    UNVOTE: -HERA-

    VOTE: XARIUS


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Kaleg Nar wrote:

    VOTE -HERA-


    OMG Kaleg, last time you did that you got killed..and I was hung...by a ceiling fan like a decoration..and seriously you vote me just because I do not agree with spam votes..are your interest in the town or do you have another motive?

    NickWolfwood wrote:

    Did you just seriously try to cast suspicion on me for saying I am innocent?


    I was just sharing my thoughts, and yes why not? Unless you are going to say exactly what your role is one can only start to think...are you saying that to stay around longer? Oh let's keep Nick around because he says he is innocent with no other information... ;) BUT...on the other hand...maybe you are innocent?

    It seems you come on someones radar if you don't say anything.. I guess now when you say something you again appear on the radar...sheesh D1...which is actually 3 days long...How I wish weekends were like that :) A 6 day weekend I could do with one of those.


    Anyways...xar you had better come and make something more defending as I may be just placing my vote on you...as it does seem "strange" that you said you were unaware it had started..
  • and seriously you vote me just because I do not agree with spam votes


    I didn't vote you because you disagree with spam votes, but because you seemed to imply that votes which were serious were spam votes. You said you didn't want to get on the unvote spam vote BW and vote someone that might turn out townie, but the votes being placed by that time were serious votes. Your reluctance to lynch, not because you thought no one was scummy enough at the time, but because any lynch could be a myslynch, is why I voted you at that time.


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Whoops, I thought I invoted but I guess I didn't bold that (rookie mistake). Xarius doesn't seem that scummy to me but he also hasn't said much of anything. I feel like there are better choices but this is probably the only one that gets a majority


    What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • @kaleg - she did. I don't feel that I am required to give someone's personal reasons as to why they are no longer playing.

    Votes:
    Backspace - Shep,
    Xar - Jesse, tea, lm, nick, kaleg,
    Amnael - turkeh


    Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

    spaPOT wrote:

    no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:

    The post was edited 2 times, last by bamcbix ().

  • Can I smack you all for skimming? I hate to do so, but I must point out that xar's explanation was that he DID see the post in org, but that he thought we hadn't started because he thought like org that sign up thread = game thread. Here on.com we have a separate thread which he claims to have not seen. If anything THAT might be dubious - since they are bolded.

    Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • Unvote!

    Mainly because someone proxied my vote and i haven't had time to read through 7 pages!

    Anyone have cliff notes? :love:
    You know what's really great about being a narcissist? Me.

    Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor
  • Okay I'm reading/writing on my phone so excuse typos and me being slow at this. Firstly, I realized after I unvoted that it was in fact a vote on me. Also, nick's vote on my other personality was interesting. I also agree d1 Lynch is needed. However I only see 2 reasons to have lynched Mae.

    1 he believed that the player was harming the team, ie policy Lynch.
    2 it was opportunistic because Mae had said little and would become flustered when attempting to defend due to being new.

    1 is a silly reason as Mae was really doing no harm other making a statement of beliefs that while could be argued as harmful it come also just as easily be argued the opposite way. It was a belief and the vote was random.

    2 seemed to make the most sense except that he pulled his vote when I received the place.

    Either way you leave me a bit concerned, despite these concerns I don't feel like you're mafia at this time.

    I can't for the life of me find the other post where shep? voted for me.

    Hey Jesse, you state "I forgot to bold my unvote" but still haven't unvoted then justify not unvoting. Seems off to me. Almost like if he comes up vanilla you can point to that post as proof of you're own innocence. Still I get no direction from your posts.

    @kaleg can you give reason you think he seems scummy? Or are you just jumping on the train?

    Last thought, "ain't big enough for the 4" leads me to believe there are 4 factions of 3, or 2 faction and 4 unallied people that can individually for themselves. Thoughts?
    You know what's really great about being a narcissist? Me.

    Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor
  • Well I did state my desire for a day one lynch and it seemed that the only one that had a chance at majority was Xarius. I think I already said that but if you had to re read the entire thing then I am sure you might of missed that.


    What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • Mkay. I most likely will be jumping on that train just to get the d1. Just felt odd. Again not accusing, it was just allot to take in and I'm pretty sure I'm mixing some of you up after 7 pages
    You know what's really great about being a narcissist? Me.

    Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor
  • Backspace, to answer you question

    kaleg can you give reason you think he seems scummy? Or are you just jumping on the train?


    While he doesn't ring high on my scum list, his lack of activity overall leads to a feeling of lurking. (Althoug)h checking the last time he was on was 2:11 yesterday.) That lack of activity is the biggest reason IMO to lynch Xarius at this time. Even if he flips town, I'd rather then have a vote trail to read and have a suspect out of the way to increase our chances of getting mafia tomorrow.


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.