[Intermed+] It ain't big enough for the Four of Us

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

  • I can find no motive behind Drk's death other than the (probable) serial killer wanted to kill someone they thought was mafia or that the (probable) SK killed someone that would give no hints as to their identity. So lack of motive surrounding Drk's death is probably, in my opinion, the motive. Unfortunately that leaves everyone equally suspicious to being the (probable) SK. The only other possibility would be an X-shot vig, but the death manner nor story don't fit that.

    With Backspace, it would surround a controversy around Teacup. Were it not for Teacup's offering up a WIFOM I would say it was to frame Teacup, but Teacup's demeanure makes me keep him in the suspect pool.


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • OK so I had no clue on who to vote for, so I did a little bit rereading..

    Jumping on the "BW" on Amnael would be the obvious thing to do to get someone else lynched, but I can't risk that again, as I have no strong clue against him, other than wanting to Lynch Xarius without posting a reason..

    Teacup did the same thing, only further more the guys who voted for him, died. It could be Teacup's doing, but I think it would be too obvious and he doesn't strike as a bad mafia player.

    Lastly and most importantly Hera , going back through the thread, I noticed that I have yet to see Hera vote, not once. And her desire to stay under the radar is what convinced me to go for her.

    -Hera- wrote:


    It seems you come on someones radar if you don't say anything.. I guess now when you say something you again appear on the radar...sheesh D1...which is actually 3 days long...How I wish weekends were like that :) A 6 day weekend I could do with one of those.


    Anyways...xar you had better come and make something more defending as I may be just placing my vote on you...as it does seem "strange" that you said you were unaware it had started..
    Voting: Hera


    Sig made by DrkAngel.
  • So far three people I don't feel good about having them in the same game with me and they are, Nick, Turkeh, and Hera.

    Nick has been active, with the same method and approach he uses in all games no matter what role he is which makes it very difficult to read but one thing I learned is to never trust anyone no matter how townie they may look like but I still can't even though i would love it to go head first at him without any proofs, so for now he's a 50/50 in my book

    Turkeh as always unactive and only posts to either trash talk you or say your playing the game wrong which both actions in the end are nothing but useless and if I remember correctly she said that she has noticed something against Nick which she did not share with us or even take the time to point at. Now would you blame me if I found her act to be scummy? Definitely no.

    Hera has been unactive, doesn't seem she cares that much about the game. She did not put any actual pressure on anyone, so townie or mafia or even a serial killer, I wouldn't mind lynching her because her existence is the same as if she did not exist.
  • I think for D2 I will stick with my hunch that amnael was fishy for the following reason: When pressed for what would be considered as hard evidence for him he said:
    I'm not sure if I can explain it, it deppends on each of us, something that's evidence for me doesn't have to be for you so it's very personal
    Basically, I'll know it when i see it. Which, if he is pro-town, is immensely unhelpful because we as townies need to band together and know what kind of proof others need to get a consensus vote. Then he radically changes his stance. If you're the hammer, you can't be like "yeah, me too."
    Jumping on the "BW" on Amnael would be the obvious thing to do to get someone else lynched, but I can't risk that again, as I have no strong clue against him, other than wanting to Lynch Xarius without posting a reason..

    You might argue that I'm jumping on the BW - but I'm going to state that lol y'all are jumping on my bandwagon I started D1. :P So with that:
    vote: amnael
    Is no one going to comment on the "1st godfather in the game" part of darks role description? That's unsettling to say the least.
    Fair enough, I've never seen it listed in that way though. So it threw me off a bit. I'm good with that theory. You may now return to your regularly scheduled scum hunting.
    Shep buddy, I've known you quite a long time - and you are typically more skeptical of things like this. How quickly you agreed with kaleg makes it feel a little like it's a setup - it *could* be possible being an intermed+ game that there are actually two mafia teams, who have to take each other out in order to win. That would make equal sense in Drk's death (though I think if that's the case either with SK or rival mafia, they got pretty darn lucky).
    Lastly and most importantly Hera , going back through the thread, I noticed that I have yet to see Hera vote, not once. And her desire to stay under the radar is what convinced me to go for her.
    I agree. She pops onto my radar for this same reason.
    Turkeh as always unactive and only posts to either trash talk you or say your playing the game wrong which both actions in the end are nothing but useless and if I remember correctly she said that she has noticed something against Nick which she did not share with us or even take the time to point at. Now would you blame me if I found her act to be scummy? Definitely no.
    *pinches cheekies* You're so adorbs when you try to troll :P Oh wait, are you actually *asking* for what I saw since you were too lazy to go back and read for yourself? Well, young cup, since you are my friend I will help him. :P Nick missed Xarius not posting initially (thus skimming initially). That one's for free, next time do the work :P. Now if you really want to call me overly critical - I can be. The word you want is inactive - unactive isn't a real word. Maybe he's trying to be a Shakespeare cup.

    Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • I would agree with Turkeh that the BW on Amnael is not a bad BW to be on, given the evidence.

    With Teacup, I would disagree with you on Nick ATM as he strikes me more townie than mafia, and definitely ain't in my top suspects.

    Though Turkeh, you did bring up an intriguing possibility of a second mafia. That would make sense with the 'Ain't big enough for the four of us' title, but how would the numbers work exactly? I mean, 4 mafia + 1 SK in a 12 person game seems a bit high to me. But overall I am curious why you think shep's quick agreement with my idea seems suspicious. I could understand if it was in relation to a person's scumminess, but I don't understand the aversion to a simple game mechanic possibility. (Never really have thought of discussing game mechanics as a scum-finding tool.)


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Turkeh wrote:

    *pinches cheekies* You're so adorbs when you try to troll :P Oh wait, are you actually *asking* for what I saw since you were too lazy to go back and read for yourself? Well, young cup, since you are my friend I will help him. :P Nick missed Xarius not posting initially (thus skimming initially). That one's for free, next time do the work :P. Now if you really want to call me overly critical - I can be. The word you want is inactive - unactive isn't a real word. Maybe he's trying to be a Shakespeare cup.

    Yes I'm just as lazy as you are because if you took the time to google around you would have realised that unactive is an actual word which is used rarely because of how strange it seems and this is coming from a guy which english isn't even his first or second language! Ouch that gotta hurt Turkeh! Want some cream for that burn?

    I think I'll have a Turkeh for dinner, yummmyyyy... :love:
  • That's because it's not and I abhor it. The initial post was a knee jerk reaction to a role reveal I've never seen before, the quick agreement was an, apparently failed, attempt at quashing a mechanics discussion that I did not mean to start. Contemplate make up in your head, on paper or even in a private message thread including bam per the rules but don't clutter up the game thread with discussions that don't generally lead us anywhere closer to determining who is and isn't mafia. *Gets down off his soap box*

    My quote still doesn't fit ~ Me
    Game Rules I-Ticket (Support Tool)
  • NickWolfwood wrote:

    Hera hasn't posted in almost 48 Hours, and while granted, half of that was Night phase, that is till almost 24 hours of open game time that she hasn't posted in.

    I last posted at Friday, September 11th 2015, 9:55pm - Just to be exact and right now it is September 14th 2015, 12:11am

    You are correct most of that time was night time and when night time ended I did have other unexpected things to take care of (I'm a Mum give me a break!!)...I did pop on for a minute (well roughly 3- 4 am my time) saw how many posts and thought I will get to this when I have some free time...now I has some :)

    I like how I am being accused as I did not jump on the wagon of lynching someone on day one..whether it be a "Policy Lynch" or not...end result that policy lynch cost us a townie did it not? There was not much else being said for me to suspect anyone else to place a vote that I would have been happy with.

    Surprisingly the night time cost us 2 players (OMG was only expecting one player to be lost)...One of whom was a cop - would be interesting to know if or who they interviewed anyone to get themselves killed or was it just a random hit? ...The other was a godfather which was mafia. Great for the townies :)


    Now reading everyone's stuff I do have a few things on mind..amnael is there, as I would agree with what others are saying, how ever would be good for him to come and post something before I place a vote on him...Nick...you are still on my list as you have declared you are innocent..my mumma told me never trust anyone who says they are innocent :P but on the other hand I hardly listen to what my mumma says..lol...and teacup...well you are always fishy...but your last comments sounds as if you are happy the cop has been killed and upset that a god father - MAFIA was killed..

    PS: I will be off and on...but not as often as I have some things that need my attention in my home.
  • -Hera-, may I ask what struck you in Teacup's post as being happy a cop died and disappointed a GF died? I reread it but I'm not seeing that.

    (PS: Survivor is a third party role. A survivor wins by living to the end of the game. They can win with anyone. So while it's not an evil role, it's not necessarily town either.)


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • -Hera- wrote:

    NickWolfwood wrote:

    Hera hasn't posted in almost 48 Hours, and while granted, half of that was Night phase, that is till almost 24 hours of open game time that she hasn't posted in.

    I last posted at Friday, September 11th 2015, 9:55pm - Just to be exact and right now it is September 14th 2015, 12:11am

    You are correct most of that time was night time and when night time ended I did have other unexpected things to take care of (I'm a Mum give me a break!!)...I did pop on for a minute (well roughly 3- 4 am my time) saw how many posts and thought I will get to this when I have some free time...now I has some :)

    I like how I am being accused as I did not jump on the wagon of lynching someone on day one..whether it be a "Policy Lynch" or not...end result that policy lynch cost us a townie did it not? There was not much else being said for me to suspect anyone else to place a vote that I would have been happy with.

    Surprisingly the night time cost us 2 players (OMG was only expecting one player to be lost)...One of whom was a cop - would be interesting to know if or who they interviewed anyone to get themselves killed or was it just a random hit? ...The other was a godfather which was mafia. Great for the townies :)


    Now reading everyone's stuff I do have a few things on mind..amnael is there, as I would agree with what others are saying, how ever would be good for him to come and post something before I place a vote on him...Nick...you are still on my list as you have declared you are innocent..my mumma told me never trust anyone who says they are innocent :P but on the other hand I hardly listen to what my mumma says..lol...and teacup...well you are always fishy...but your last comments sounds as if you are happy the cop has been killed and upset that a god father - MAFIA was killed..

    PS: I will be off and on...but not as often as I have some things that need my attention in my home.


    I bolded the important parts.

    So, here you are, again, throwing shade on me for claiming innocence. So, from your perspective, If I claim innocence, I am being shady. I assume if I claimed I was not innocent, you would immediately try to get me lynched. And rightly so. Here's the rub, though. There is no kind of defense that can be used for that argument. And as such, there is no way that using that argument against someone is a pro town move. That in itself is enough to warrant my vote on you. Either you're a baddie and trying to get either a mafia or an sk win, or you're a rookie townie that just needs to learn the ropes. Either way, let the lesson begin.

    Vote: Hera


    ~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~


    Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • I stated my approach when it comes to people I find to be nothing but useless to me and also my fellow townies and sadly Hera it seems at the current time that person is you.

    Your arguments sound of someone who wants to stay out of the attention, not logical, your throwing jabs at anyone walking on two legs for no reason at all and I really can't deny that I feel stupidity when reading your posts.

    There's not a single reason to make me re-think not lynching you into oblivion right now but..

    Vote: Amnael
  • While I agree -Hera- is shady, I think there's stronger evidence on Amnael. Seeing as everyone but Amnael and Jesse have posted so far there's been a decent amount of discussion. I also think that, as Amnael is scummier in my opinion, it's a greater priority to get Amnael than -Hera- as it stands. While I initially wanted to hold back my vote, I feel it's imperative that I must put it forth so as to keep favor in the scummier of suspects getting lynched.

    VOTE: AMNAEL


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Teacup, I am summarily ignoring any further posts from you until you decide to start playing Mafia instead of some random game cooked up by a guy with a spoon and a candle in a dark room all by himself.


    ~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~


    Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo