[Intermed+] It ain't big enough for the Four of Us

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

  • Let's move past this since people don't seem to like my 24 hour rule and threaten bam safety (jk)

    The town moved in slowly on Hera and tied the rope around her neck, she quickly cut it off with her knife and rushed towards the door. The town found the first thing they could and threw it at her to try and slow her down so they could catch her and string her up, a tea set, which knocked her down, on top of the knife which was now lodged deep in her chest. She pulled it out and tried to cut down all of those that were in her way, which she just might have done had she left the knife in her so she didn't bleed out. The town took this time to hang her lifeless body. Hera was the Serial Killer

    night shall last 24 hours or until I get the remaining roles.


    Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

    spaPOT wrote:

    no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:

    The post was edited 1 time, last by bamcbix ().

  • At least you got to use your power roll :p.this is the first game I've been anything but nilla town and someone killed me n1 :tearup:
    You know what's really great about being a narcissist? Me.

    Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor
  • Night came to a slow end. Everyone went to the town center to see a dead cop. They took a long time observing the body, which had a sawed off shotgun next to what would be the head of the victim until they realized it was turkeh.

    day will last 72 hours good luck.

    Player List:
    Turkeh role cop
    nick
    teacup
    kaleg
    little monster
    hera SK

    3 for majority.


    Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

    spaPOT wrote:

    no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:

    The post was edited 1 time, last by bamcbix ().

  • Well, LM, you know what happens now.

    Vote: LM

    We all know you are the last baddie. Going for Turkeh was a smart idea. She would have never placed a vote on me because she could obviously see I was telling the truth. Well played. But I think Kaleg and Teacup will choose correctly and we will win. Also, I was hoping he was going for you Kaleg, which is why I protected you.


    ~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~


    Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • Okay, Nick, you have some explaining to do. You claimed doc. If you were doc you would've protected Turkeh. (If I could figure out Turkeh was the most logical to protect, I'm sure you would've too.) So my suspicions lie with you right now.


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Nick, you said that you felt LM would've killed me. I ask why. Turkeh's position as role cop meant that in a situation where a GF was present, she was much more valuable than an insane cop. Frankly, would you not have realized that too?


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • As I said yesterday.

    Vote Nick


    Yesterday you were so sure that I was mafia and Hera was SK, yet when I went for Hera, you did too, then changed to Teacup, then to Amnael just like your buddy Shep, while you both aggressively went for Teacup.. How obvious was that and I didn't even see it.. All game, all you did was drive attention away from yourself anyway possible, with your "aggressive playstyle".


    Sig made by DrkAngel.
  • By the way, Teacup, who did you investigate last night and what was the result? That info might further our quest to find out your sanity.

    For me, I investigated Nick and got a guilty result. That would work for town doc or GF, so not really helpful.

    @Bam, at which phase do you do the change from a Mafioso to a GF?


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • If that was the case, kaleg, it would be first thing day phase as kills happen during night, mafia would have to 'realize' the godfather was dead and then 'choose' a new gf. Kinda irrelevant if you're thinking about last night's actions imo


    Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

    spaPOT wrote:

    no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:

    The post was edited 1 time, last by bamcbix ().

  • Well, I assumed that you would investigate me, and Teacup would investigate whomever. Honestly, I am still not sure I don't have a chance to kill someone when I target them for a save. Knowing Bam, that could be a part of the role. like a 50/50 or a 75/25 on percentage. He has done it before, much to our doc's chagrin. I figured if there was a chance, I shouldn't use it on Turkeh and hope that he went after one of the others. Teacup is too much against me, so he wouldn't killed him, which left me targeting you. Come to think of it, I should have targeted myself. That way if I died you guys could have insta lynched him. Oh well, hindsight and all of that.

    Anyway. I have made my case. I was right about Hera, and I am right about LM. There was no reason for me to want turkeh dead since she was so firmly in my corner. If I was the GF, I still would have let her live and tried to talk my way out of it. Also, if I was the mafia, I'd have killed teacup, since I have had much more luck in pursuading you and Turkeh this game than I have him.

    The fact is, LM is mafia, he's the GF, and he needs to die. His constant lurking, skimming and overall bad plays up to this point (Minus killing turkeh) should show you that. This is another lylo situation, so, as I said yesterday, Look over my posts, look at the evidence, and vote accordingly. You vote me off, we lose, you vote him off, we win.

    Also, I have roleclaimed and stated my actions every night. If memory serves, he RC'd Vanilla Townie, and only after Turkeh gave us the role result. He refused to RC until then, and we have already established, thanks to Bam, that he wouldn't have been the GF until the next day phase.


    ~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~


    Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • If we lynch a townie, we have 3 people to go into the night phase, and with no one left to protect anyone, LM gets to kill whoever he wants. thus, mafia win on the next day phase.

    I am saying lylo based off of the fact that I am the only one on the chopping block with the last baddie. Trust me, it's lylo.


    ~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~


    Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • NickWolfwood wrote:

    Well, I assumed that you would investigate me, and Teacup would investigate whomever. Honestly, I am still not sure I don't have a chance to kill someone when I target them for a save. Knowing Bam, that could be a part of the role. like a 50/50 or a 75/25 on percentage. He has done it before, much to our doc's chagrin. I figured if there was a chance, I shouldn't use it on Turkeh and hope that he went after one of the others. Teacup is too much against me, so he wouldn't killed him, which left me targeting you. Come to think of it, I should have targeted myself. That way if I died you guys could have insta lynched him. Oh well, hindsight and all of that.
    Lol, this is better than yesterday's logic, so you couldn't tell if you were a death doc the past couple of days? That's why you couldn't "risk" it? And you called Teacup illogical for not knowing whether he is sane cop or not... Nice.




    I didn't RC myself because I don't need to... If you were really a doctor you would've known what your role is by now and you would've protected our only role cop, but no you killed her so she wouldn't investigate you.. And you didn't kill Teacup so it doesn't look obvious that it's you...


    Sig made by DrkAngel.
  • Actually, there you go skimming again. I mentioned when I roleclaimed, or shortly thereafter, that I was unsure of my sanity and targeted teacup night 1 for that reason. And I called teacup a moron for not admitting the possibility that he was insane. Especially when the evidence says he and kaleg are.

    No you, you have never once in this game started anything yourself. You have floated in on the coattails of other people every day phase. And how in the heck can you say I have been directing attention away from myself? I have been in the spotlight the entire game. If you are going to come at me with something, come better prepared than with that weak sauce.


    ~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~


    Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • Or unless I have seen bam give people a role that does something different depending on an unknown factor. Like a percentage chance to do things one way, and another percentage chance to do things another. Heck, ask him and he can tell you he's done it before. Also, take into consideration that the last 2 games I played with Bam where I was mafia, I only won because I either tricked him, or got everyone to ignore him. Look at that and ask yourself if you think bam would give me a role like I have suggested. Because I think he would. Heck, I think he has, and that I have been insanely lucky this game. And I believe I have already said this. So either you're skimming, or you're just throwing shade when I have already adequately answered your accusations. Either way, still scummy.


    ~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~


    Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • Oh, oh, adequately answered? OK i have 1 last question, then I'm off to bed.

    So 2 nights passed by, that would mean you targeted people for protection twice by now, so till then you had 100% survival rate for your targets.. And you still wouldn't "risk" it to save our role cop?


    Sig made by DrkAngel.