The Real Folk Blues (Intermediate)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• For me, I thought that the Icegirl and Shep lynches were reasonable based on the concrete evidence that suggested strongly they were their respective roles. Had I been alive, however, I probably wouldn't have gone for the BFF lynch as the argument tere hadn't been as convincing to me.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • I think it's simply because you don't understand how a tracker works. A tracker sees 1 person and where they go, a watcher sees everyone who visited 1 person. Based on that alone, it's not concrete evidence. Icegirl was also not concrete evidence due to the amount of roles that naturally have guns, however I would have jumped on it because the person being blamed 2 I'll defend themselves accordingly if they understand the role being used to target them... then again the town didn't let her get back on so..... lol might as well habe lynched me for the same reason for lynching BFF.. wanted to use the time accordingly and give people a proper chance. Lol. Like Shep said, it's unfortunate that the town didn't get punished for the utterly bad plays it had... but in the end they still lost.

Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
  • This game and how everyone has behaved has really turned me off of mafia. A really unsportsmanlike tactic from Nick, that would have never flown if there were replacements happening. Insults thrown around by a few without warrant, and without apology or regret. I was here for the first mafia game played on these forums. It's sad that this has turned from the fun amongst friends it used to be to this. Disappointing.

Thank you for hosting what was undoubtedly a hard game to run, Turkeh, bamcbix.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Reila ().

• Kaleg Nar wrote:

By the way, I did notice how Crack only killed when Shep didn't. Why was that?

@Crack: Why did you decide to kill me anyways?

I killed every single night dude. Just so happens that we killers had similar choices. Pure coincidence. Many nights the victim was killed by two of us. I had nick pegged pretty early into the game (I even cast a small comment marking my suspicion). But I wanted the two kills per night to continue on for a while to speed up the game.

I decided to kill you because you were active. I had every intention of ignoring Inactives to eventually cause chaos and no lynches. Here's my kill list and notes, with explanations. I included my notes on my next 2 kills in line for you as well.

Xerxes - random kill. number generator. hadn't even read the thread, just got my role handed to me and 2 hours later the "who you killing tonight" pm. and to be honest, I didn't even read day 1 ever. Just did sporatic "scum hunting" type posts to make people belive my claim of town. it worked. I was only on 1 or 2 suspicious lists my entire (short) life

teacup - there were a lot of people suspicious of him. I figured one would get lynched the next day for it. And he pushed the idea of Jester.. which simply pissed me off that day. I feel i made it quite clear how annoyed I was with everyone with those posts. It was a rough day at work. I deal with stupid people all day long. I usually post when I get home from work, so I'm already annoyed and out of patience. Stupid had to go. Flipped a coin between teacup and bakadassa.

Frozen - oh my god she was so obviously mafia. She simply had to go.

kaleg - Active player. Probably town. Will throw some chaos into the mix. Start killing actives.

Captiano - Lie detector's gotta go. Simple as that.

*DEAD*

Nick - mafia 70%. unusual afk. probably on to me, called him out on being typically active

Drk - lots of people suspicious - plenty to push lynch on.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

The post was edited 2 times, last by CrackV ().