Hellp Usa- HELP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Hellp Usa- HELP

Hi,

My name is Netanel i'm from the ISRAEL ikariam.
      we have a big problem in Alpha server.
      there is an alliance that rule this world for the last 4 years.
      they make players to leave the game, they take all the 50th places on pirats every month.
      they are the evil of ikariam israel.
      despite this they are not strong anymore but have alot of "doubles" from all of those who left the game and gave them the player.
      the alliance called D-F.
      we need your HELP!
      i'm one of the top players and fighters in israel (20m player), all know me there.
      but i can't fight against 100 players with 18 player in my alliance. (most of the alliance 3-4m players.).
      D-F start the war against us because they feel we raise our head.
      I tried other players in israel but all wont ready to help, i think they are afraid.
      we need rescue guys, we need some good player to come and help us.
      now with the moving accounts option i have some hope!
      please just think about that.

best regards,
      Netanel from Alpha Israel.
    • I seriously doubt players will spend 800 ambrosia to transfer to another countries server where

They may be going to play with farms ( we only have your story to go on) :P
      They don't know anyone :unsure:
      They don't know the language..so guessing is your only option..unless they are fast at google translate :huh:
      They leave their alliance mates AND enemies they have known for years behind :(
      and most of all, it's a lot of coin to spend, to go to what you don't know
      as opposed to the other servers we have here that we know the history of already ;)
      Help Keep the Laughter in Slaughter

The post was edited 1 time, last by SoulCatcher ().

• The U.S is doing enough for Isreal. Grow some b@lls and fight your own battles.

Last_Hope wrote:

Hi,

My name is Netanel i'm from the ISRAEL ikariam.
      we have a big problem in Alpha server.
      there is an alliance that rule this world for the last 4 years.
      they make players to leave the game, they take all the 50th places on pirats every month.
      they are the evil of ikariam israel.
      despite this they are not strong anymore but have alot of "doubles" from all of those who left the game and gave them the player.
      the alliance called D-F.
      we need your HELP!
      i'm one of the top players and fighters in israel (20m player), all know me there.
      but i can't fight against 100 players with 18 player in my alliance. (most of the alliance 3-4m players.).
      D-F start the war against us because they feel we raise our head.
      I tried other players in israel but all wont ready to help, i think they are afraid.
      we need rescue guys, we need some good player to come and help us.
      now with the moving accounts option i have some hope!
      please just think about that.

best regards,
      Netanel from Alpha Israel.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Grim Reaper DaWar ().

• Why not have the rest of the alliances on your server unit to stop them? Very few people are going to be fluent in Hebrew, and each server has its own social structure. Recruiting people from other communities isn't going to help you a whole lot even if you found some volunteers.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • [turkeh] Fairly sure this thread is not about about anything political. :P While this is the spam section, politically extreme things are still not allowed per the rules. Let's steer away from that shall we?[/turkeh]

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • That's something like what we have here, although here we have them dictating on how we play. Hence why I rarely play on Alpha anymore, but like all things it will come to an end.

Thanks A Friend From America!
      - Darth
    • MHB, NF are just trouble makers on the server. DF never made anyone leave. I see you vmoded now. :vmode:

You dont need help, you need to face DF alone and suck it up. :ram-ani: Its so embarrassing that you, a fellow Israeli, had to run to the US server for help. Thats like the Golani Brigade asking the UN for help!!!
      You were fighting LDV and reached a tie, how did you expect to ever beat DF?
      If the US players dont speak Hebrew they wont be able to play on the Israeli server. And besides the Israeli players play a completely different style that I dont think the US players will be used to.
      Enjoy your vmode, go to the beach and play some matkot. When you come back the rest of us will be waiting for you :gallows: