New Player

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • I'm sure most people do anyway. But, alas, I don't really have a beef with you, I just like messing with you. Though it is interesting to see your thoughts on my attitude when I have seen much more venomous postings from you. Of course, you always couch the insults and condescension with flowery prose, but nonetheless...


      ~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~


      Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
    • NickWolfwood wrote:

      I'm sure most people do anyway. But, alas, I don't really have a beef with you, I just like messing with you. Though it is interesting to see your thoughts on my attitude when I have seen much more venomous postings from you. Of course, you always couch the insults and condescension with flowery prose, but nonetheless...


      Most of the people ? Maybe most of those that have you in their circles ? That equals a very low number on this board.Heck I can even identify them.It is THAT easy.


      It is interesting to have you comment my postings venomous.This board had massive number of people who actually had intention to post that way.Now, I am glad this thread serves as a good grounds to prove you wrong.People who behave and post in the way you described certainly don`t have their ego to hold up the joke/trolling and even apologize if person they "targeted" felt offended.I actually did particularly with Frozen Angel, as I have seen the conversation taking wrong direction.Now that is NOT venomous.I would rather think that your posting came with a venomous purpose, possibly desired by a third person as well. ;) But enough about me.


      Attitude of registered users may range from anything to anything and I am not talking about that.I am talking about you as a mod, you should probably have more control over coming out to public with this sort of speech.As someone who mods four other communities, out of what three are significantly larger than this board, I can tell you that, regardless of being staff or user, it is not recommended to use board as a field to fight your emotions about others.And then again; who would care right ? What we write right now is probably not read by more than 20 people by the end of this month, if not by the end of the year.That`s probably what is on your mind.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Lord_Aragorn ().

    • Actually, what was on my mind was that you have a very high opinion of yourself and I just thought I would bring that erroneous assumption to light. You and I have interacted before today, though you may not remember. It has been a few years. You behaved the same then as you do now, and I assume you just figured no one would call you on it.

      Also, nothing I have posted in here would detrimental to my position as a Mod. I do hold myself to a higher standard, of course, but even then, my posts are mild. I have been posting in a rather lighthearted manner, but you seen to be unable to banter back without getting your feelings hurt. I apologize. I was unaware.

      As to your thinly veiled accusations of me coming here under someone else's guidance, I redirect you the first sentence in this post. I was only here initially to say hi to my mafia buddies FA and LM. I saw you and that changed my intentions somewhat. Now, it's been lovely to converse with you again, but I now remember why I stopped several years ago. It gets almost immediately boring feeling your unwarranted ago oozing out of the thread.

      Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy the game. :)


      ~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~


      Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
    • NickWolfwood wrote:

      Actually, what was on my mind was that you have a very high opinion of yourself and I just thought I would bring that erroneous assumption to light. You and I have interacted before today, though you may not remember. It has been a few years. You behaved the same then as you do now, and I assume you just figured no one would call you on it.


      Three things on this;

      -Forum never serves as a ground to test someone`s personality.There are thousands of reasons why.I think you are smart enough to know which ones make the top of this list.

      -Then comes that role of real life, which I strongly advise everyone to keep away.BUT, if by any chance, specifically you, for just one moment, could have insight into my life just to see what I do, how do I interact with people (which is not limited by verbal interaction), what my business does (as established by me), how do we deal with environment and people as a business entity,... your assumption would go back in the dark again.

      -Sadly we don`t ride that way, hence we have to limit our perspective to board only; now bring me your examples of me claiming any superior position/skill/ability/status over anybody else.I have been called out here for many things; but what you just wrote makes it to the top of unjustified ones.

      NickWolfwood wrote:

      Also, nothing I have posted in here would detrimental to my position as a Mod. I do hold myself to a higher standard, of course, but even then, my posts are mild. I have been posting in a rather lighthearted manner, but you seen to be unable to banter back without getting your feelings hurt. I apologize. I was unaware.


      It is also funny to call someone out for trolling,... and using one of the cheapest methods of doing so.I think I mentioned it half a dozen times already; my feelings cannot be shaken by anything here.I am surprised that, not only did you fail to realize that from recent posts, but also from those years that were left far behind, since you claim to have solid memory of what I was posting.

      Gaming is a source of entertainment and fun.If it somehow turns out to be source of something that offends feelings, it could be either that offended ones made wrong use of it or just had a wrong vision of the way it works.Sorry to turn down your point, but I don`t belong to any of these.

      NickWolfwood wrote:

      As to your thinly veiled accusations of me coming here under someone else's guidance, I redirect you the first sentence in this post. I was only here initially to say hi to my mafia buddies FA and LM. I saw you and that changed my intentions somewhat. Now, it's been lovely to converse with you again, but I now remember why I stopped several years ago. It gets almost immediately boring feeling your unwarranted ago oozing out of the thread.


      Accusation would be higher level than what I posted.When I say 'possibly', then that falls under opinion.And definitely as a justified opinion, since you had a VERY LOW to NONE interaction with me.Game and board both.If you count a one day conversation, that doesn`t really make you credible for gauging how ____ (put anything here) I am.This + the first point in this post.

      Not detrimental ? Maybe.Depends to what standards we stand for.I do know for sure that as a rep of community, taking sharp personal strike on user, allowing yourself to discuss their ego, feelings, personality, especially without any justifiable reason would be rare to see.But fine; you have your high standards, we shall respect it.

      NickWolfwood wrote:


      Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy the game. :)


      As for the first two; from all honesty, you too. :thumbup:
      As for the third; do you ?
    • NickWolfwood wrote:

      I'm sure most people do anyway. But, alas, I don't really have a beef with you, I just like messing with you. Though it is interesting to see your thoughts on my attitude when I have seen much more venomous postings from you. Of course, you always couch the insults and condescension with flowery prose, but nonetheless...



      Hahaha, I love this!


      HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Turkeh wrote:

      uff, it won't let me see it. Mmmm what got you interested in your line of work?


      why you can't see it? delete the space i put there or just copy paste the following : gph.is/1WW2Hma

      I'm not allowed to put external links here :)

      and if you mean this GIF's its not my line of work :D I'm a web/android developer. and I love it because its pure creation and love :)

      Sig by Kaleg Nar