New Player

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Hi!

My name is Sara and I'm a part time computer programmer (currently studying Computer science) and ... xaxaxa

I'm so happy to join you all in this awesome game. used to player other kinds of strategy gamed and its my first time real time online strategy game :) Sorry for my Eng becuase I'm not one :)

I'm sure I'm better in speaking. But I must work on my writings though :)

anyway! So happy to meet you guys :) Currently playing on apolon

Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • Hello Sarah! I hope you don't mind these simple yet crucial questions. Uhm.

Where are you from?
      How would you describe your personality? (use only three words)
      Your Zodiac sign?
      What's your hair and eyes colour?
      Height?
      Favorite movie? Actor and Actress?
      Favorite song? Singers?
      Do you smoke?
      What are your life ambitions?
      Who is hour idol/hero?
      Do you think my questions are too personal?
      What do you like about this game?
      What do you do in your extra time when not on Ikariam?

These will do for now, but I may come back with more! :D

Sig made by DrkAngel.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Monster ().

• Little Monster wrote:

Hello Sarah! I hope you don't mind these simple yet crucial questions. Uhm.

Where are you from?
      Your Zodiac sign?
      Height?
      Favorite song? Singers?
      Do you smoke?
      Who is hour idol/hero?

These will do for now, but I may come back with more! :D

Choose 5 questions and they will be answered! (more will be allowed in time!) 8-)

Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • :( ok!

Little Monster wrote:

Where are you from?

You really don't want me to answer that! I just tell you that one of my parents is from France and the other came from Germany. But I borned no where near Europe continent! Currently I'm living in France for about 1 year :)

Little Monster wrote:

Sensitive , Emotional , merciful

Little Monster wrote:

Your Zodiac sign?

Gemini

Little Monster wrote:

hair : dark brown , eye : blue (I count it white! but everybody thinks its blue so whatever!)

Little Monster wrote:

Height?

165 centimeters = 5.4 foot = 65 inches

Little Monster wrote:

Actually I like lots of movies. anything fantasy , sci fi or drama can take my attention! But as you asked my favorite I can mention 'Hunger games'. and favorite actor : Leonardo dicaprio , favorite actress : Jennifer Lawrence

To bi continued! ...

Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • Little Monster wrote:

Merciful? That particular word caught my attention, what a weird choice of word. Why do you think you're merciful?

There is no such thing as white eyes colour (not that I know of).

It's Blue! But its so colorless! :/ hard to describe! go with light blue!

and about Merciful : you wanted it in 3 words! no more description! :P (Joking!) I call myself merciful because I really can't get angry on anyone about anything! :/ I can get angry of course but I just can't stay that way for an hour! ... Even If I'm FORCED to apologise for someone else's mistakes, I Do!

I really can't stop myself :)

Little Monster wrote:

Favorite song? Singers?

My favorite song is 'Take me to church' by Hozier , my favorite style is symphonic metal like Night wish , Within Temptation (sort of!) and my favorite singer is Sharon den Adel (Within Temptation's singer)

Little Monster wrote:

Do you smoke?

I do, sometimes , a little!

Little Monster wrote:

I want to be better mother and make a better world :)

Little Monster wrote:

Who is hour idol/hero?

that's a really hard question for me to answer. I had different Idols in past, so many diffrent Idols. but now, They just doesn't seem good enough!

Little Monster wrote:

They are personal In fact! But No harms coming if I answer them:D

Little Monster wrote:

People are in some Islands and Can't grow if don't share their resources to improve their Islands!

Little Monster wrote:

Full time mother , part time web developer :D

Edit : Just found a picture similar to my eye color! :

Sig by Kaleg Nar

The post was edited 2 times, last by Frozen Angel ().

• I like some of your answers, I just have a couple of small comments then I'll leave you alone, I swear!

A better mother?! Than who?
      Making the world a better place? Is that related to your attempts at being a better mother?

As for the eye colour, that's grey.. Lol.

Sig made by DrkAngel.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Monster ().

• Little Monster wrote:

I like some of your answers, I just have a couple of small comments then I'll leave you alone, I swear!

Making the world a better place? Is that related to your attempts at being a better mother?

lol! no ! that's blue! I copied picture from wikipedia , even it says its Blue! its a very strange blue indeed! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color check the blue part!

I want to be a better mother than everyone else! Isn't that clear? :eyeroll:

and making the world a better place is just my dream. I beleive whaterver I do defines me and I'll do everything which I believe it can help the world to be a better place. for my children , myself, my husband , you or even for my fluffy cat :oops:

8-) done?

Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • I answered your questions! I just put a link accidently inside and now it needs a moderator to make it visible :/ so I answer them again! (Don't think I'm crazy because I answered two times if you browsed this thread later! ) :/

Little Monster wrote:

than everyone else! Isn't that clear?!

Little Monster wrote:

It's a dream! I believe whatever I do will define me! And I do whatever I can to make the world a better place for my children , myself , my husband , you and everyone else even my fluffy cat!

Little Monster wrote:

And its not! Your free to check in wikipedia (eye colors topic - Blue eye color part) https :// en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Eye_color#Blue

that was the link :/

done? 8-)

Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • Little Monster wrote:

"than everyone else! Isn't that clear?"
      Why do you feel the need to be defined by other people? I like that you strive to become a better mother, but feel that you chose the wrong motivation. I could be wrong.

Now I'm done, you did good!

:) I'm not motivated by other people! you get the idea wrong! I want to be the best mother ever! in every aspects! that makes me better than everyone else eventually!

I did good?! :D what was all this? a kind of test?!! :/

Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • Little Monster wrote:

Well, you have good taste in music and movies.^^
      I liked your answer about the game, most people hate/avoid the donating part.

oh, :) feel excited to see somebody who thinks that I have a good taste in music and movies :D can you do me a favor and answer all those questions yourself? (Please don't look at my answers while doing so! ) 8-)

Sig by Kaleg Nar

The post was edited 1 time, last by Frozen Angel: grammer :D ().