HoR Declares on KAPZ

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• HoR Declares on KAPZ

We at the HoRHouse Declare war on Kapz. No rules, No holds barred. Ends Nov 1.

we were willing to go with the baby fight KAPZ wanted until members of KAPZ started threatening other alliances and claiming that they were being hypocrites. we will not play by kindergarten rules anymore, its time for big boy butt kicking
    *sings and dances* Im too sexy for my Fur, Too sexy for my Fur, So sexy it Hurts

Reminder: Always pillage BEFORE you burn

RAVAGE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER, MAIM
    AND PUT BIG HICKEYS ON ALL THE FAIR DAMSELS!

:cursing:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Moldy: adding reason ().

• KAPZ, at this time we are not going to accept your terms or your DoW. We are going to counter your DoW with our own.

Pillaging Allowed
    50k CRs Past and Current
    War ends Nov 1 or When we feel like stopping.
    No one in HoR or KAPZ is off limits.
    Damage will be calculated at the end of Nov 1.

I tried to be fair even after me and Gyna had gotten somewhere.... even tho we didn't finish agreeing he posted and I accepted it anyways. But after a few hours, I received a message that shows a member of KAPZ threatening players. Well, guess what you won't have to threaten them now. You will get what you want.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mizukage ().

• Can you please stop with your lies......

Your making yourself look bad. Just say you don't like the terms made and that you didn't like getting DOW'ed on. We never threatened another alliance nor have we been hypocrites. Less chat and more fighting please.

Moldy wrote:

we were willing to go with the baby fight KAPZ wanted until members of KAPZ started threatening other alliances and claiming that they were being hypocrites. we will not play by kindergarten rules anymore, its time for big boy butt kicking
  • Grim Reaper DaWar wrote:

Can you please stop with your lies......

Your making yourself look bad. Just say you don't like the terms made and that you didn't like getting DOW'ed on. We never threatened another alliance nor have we been hypocrites. Less chat and more fighting please.

Moldy wrote:

Grim,

There is no lie, I have already sent the messages over to Alpha. Regardless , you should be doing the less talking as you have not done anything as of yet to anyone in HoR.
    OTHER PEOPLE are doing the fighting while your sitting here chattering.

If i had permission, I would post the message but I can't
  • You are right, I should show more action. :)

Moldy wrote:

Mizukage wrote:

Grim Reaper DaWar wrote:

Moldy wrote:

Grim,

There is no lie, I have already sent the messages over to Alpha. Regardless , you should be doing the less talking as you have not done anything as of yet to anyone in HoR.
    OTHER PEOPLE are doing the fighting while your sitting here chattering.

If i had permission, I would post the message but I can't
  • Grim Reaper DaWar wrote:

1. We dont care that you DoWed, we thought they were kindergarten rules but were willing to go with it because HoR doesnt back down.
    2. Members of your alliance scream honor and respect but dont show it, they lie, they threaten and they just make themselves look like idiots, both here and in the game.

so drag yourself away from your sandcastle and out of your sandbox and lets settled this on the field of battle, otherwise we will drag you out into the street and beat you
    *sings and dances* Im too sexy for my Fur, Too sexy for my Fur, So sexy it Hurts

The post was edited 1 time, last by Moldy: fixed typo ().

• zhandhaii wrote:

we dont want to make any confusion here. what DOW should we stick to?
    KAPZ has the first DOW. but i like the DOW of HOR. :D
    well, seeing as how you arent in Either, it doesnt matter. but know if you hit us, it will be considered a act of aggression.........

• I vote that you all go with this one. :)

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • I must say, getting rid of the crappy under 50k damage CRs is nice to see - hopefully a new standard in "official" wars.

Always annoying to have to worry about losing small battles just because enemy might post the minuscule losses as wins in a war... like anyone really cares that much about losing 50 hops or something similar - scouting parties are meant to die... and pillages under 50k aren't hurting anyone. Heck, I could care less personally about losing 90k goods lol... If I still cared about goods, I would be pillaging people still. My account is good as it is, just maintained for fighting and helping friends.

I was suggesting even a war with just HOF battles posted, much more entertaining for those who actually look at CR threads, and forces people to fight until at least 1 million damage is done if they want the CR to count. Gives both parties a chance to either turn around damage or get back up, etc. Maybe someday we will get this kind of war.

Signature by me
  • KAPZ

You want a WAR You Run and seem You are Very COWARDLY so Far!

STEP the :cursing: up and Fight

Quit Hitting the Chicken Button

Quit Running

You all are making me feel like Fighting A COWARD alliance!
    UMMM you tell us what Kind of alliance KAPZ Really is?

Friends in KapZ Blow your :cursing: Horn Lets Roll

Not a Dogpile but lets Fight come on

This is a Call out to YOU!!!

Booze, Buds, Boobs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    This post has already been reported twice.

The post was edited 2 times, last by I AM ().

• So hashi admits defeat and runs from alliance... twice...
    Hendrik goes inactive...
    TacticalCube deletes account permanently from server...
    We have a million more O Points...
    I believe 13 of their members are in v mode...
    Kapz isn't actively fighting much anymore it seems...

Not sure if we can get more of a victory than that lmao.

Signature by me

The post was edited 3 times, last by CheckMate ().

• No out for Hashi

As you have been told, until you become ButterScotch on both the boards and in game, you will be wearing a bullseye from us. I feel bad for any alliance that takes you in. We will always be at your door.

Thanks Sadistyx!