Farm For Life

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Farm For Life

Elmontador, I think he's the leader of WLS, is calling me a bully and his farm for life. I cry every time. :(

He told me that I have to stop blocking the town of a zero faith, untagged, 2.5 million point temple leech because he is a friend of his group.

He was also mad that we reported the leech for sending us foul messages and 'got him banned'. Classic idiocy right there.

It looks like Elmo's world is a dream world and so I told him to pound sand.

His response was to warp in a town while I was afk and raid a couple of my towns. He called me a farm for life, while his credit card was being billed, in full caps in multiple messages. He even named his towns after me. I hid under my bed and held my blanky tight.

When I try to respond to his stupidity I find myself muted. He is one of those gimps who sends smack talk and then mutes you before you can reply again and again. So, I'll talk here.

I have hardly any o-points and I'm not even sure how this combat system works, but I'm building many slingers now.

Got anything to add Elmo?
      Do Not Disturb My Circles
    • Come on Elmo. If I tickle your belly will you talk to me?

FYI - thanks for the heads up. I'm coming for this loot. I'm coming for all your loot. :bday:

18.11.2015 1:57 We discovered a group of spies that were trying to infiltrate our town.

Captured spies: 3
      Escaped spies: 1
      The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information:

Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands:
      Mackios

Mackios is at [61:15]
      The spies' home towns are TaxMan
      There are

2 Ram-Ship
      6 Balloon Carrier as well as
      242143 building material,
      403225 wine,
      550809 marble,
      42965 crystal glass,
      45200 sulfur in TaxMan.
      There's also 25002337 Gold in the leader's treasury.
    • les537 wrote:

Elmontador, I think he's the leader of WLS, is calling me a bully and his farm for life. I cry every time. :(

He told me that I have to stop blocking the town of a zero faith, untagged, 2.5 million point temple leech because he is a friend of his group.

He was also mad that we reported the leech for sending us foul messages and 'got him banned'. Classic idiocy right there.

It looks like Elmo's world is a dream world and so I told him to pound sand.

His response was to warp in a town while I was afk and raid a couple of my towns. He called me a farm for life, while his credit card was being billed, in full caps in multiple messages. He even named his towns after me. I hid under my bed and held my blanky tight.

When I try to respond to his stupidity I find myself muted. He is one of those gimps who sends smack talk and then mutes you before you can reply again and again. So, I'll talk here.

I have hardly any o-points and I'm not even sure how this combat system works, but I'm building many slingers now.

Got anything to add Elmo?
      GOD - another spammer.

Poor Les, not sure why you're so pissy... is it for having been farmed for well over 1M resources and having to dump all those MILLIONS you had in that 20M fat account, for being pawned like the noob you are and losing 5k units before using the colossusmagicchicken button, or for being muted in-game?
      I mean, I had to mute you, farm. The first message you sent me is telling you will farm me, my alliance, my friends and our allies for the rest of our entire Ikariam lives, followed by claiming that Alpha is full of lousy players and farms? This coming from the General of CAT?

Such a mouthy player... Guess what, you are now the farm LOL

So you think you and your cronies can threaten and attack a tagless player for well over 1 month on a daily basis, with the excuse she is leeching a DEMETER miracle, and nothing will happen? You gang on a smaller player with your 20M accounts, and you think you can get away with it?

Really, wake up and get some fresh air, basement life is far from being healthy.

And here's a not-so-friendly advice: we can't stand bullies in this server. Keep treating Alpha players like idiots and you'll be in for a rough ride, noob.

So go back and hide in the little hole you came from, and take your farmy 20M account with you.

BTW since your cooks were absent when I dropped by your city, I had to make several visits so your troops wouldn't starve.

In the process killed a few - about 5k - sorry about that noob. LOLOLOLOL :lol:

Battle for Crazy Loot Here
      (17.11.2015 16:46:23)
      Elmontador[WLS] from CC-115 BUFFALO, PayDay, CP-140 AURORA
      vs
      Les[CAT] from PayDay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................366(-0)
      Spearman..............................374(-0) - Spearman..............................623(-0)
      Swordsman...........................260(-460) - Swordsman..........................1495(-660)
      Hoplite.............................458(-642) - Hoplite............................1046(-859)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................106(-0)
      Gyrocopter...........................94(-112) - Gyrocopter...........................456(-98)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................12(-18) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-56)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram....................................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Mortar................................48(-12)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
      Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook....................................1(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-1835.2 - Military..............................-2936.4
      Offensive points.........................7341 - Defence points...........................4588
      Damage Received.........................91760 - Damage Received........................146820
      Damage Percent............................38% - Damage Percent............................62%

Winners: Les[CAT]

Losers: Elmontador[WLS]

4181 units from Les[CAT] are protecting the town of Crazy Loot Here.

(17.11.2015 18:03:13)
      Elmontador[WLS] from CC-115 BUFFALO, PayDay, CH-149Cormorant
      vs
      Les[CAT] from PayDay

Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................366(-0)
      ............................................. - Spearman..............................623(-0)
      Swordsman...........................422(-298) - Swordsman..........................1099(-396)
      Hoplite.............................510(-540) - Hoplite.............................381(-665)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................106(-0)
      Gyrocopter............................34(-52) - Gyrocopter...........................358(-98)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram....................................30(-0)
      Mortar.................................60(-0) - Mortar................................24(-24)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
      Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook....................................1(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-36) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1452.4 - Military..............................-2395.2
      Offensive points.........................5988 - Defence points...........................3631
      Damage Received.........................72620 - Damage Received........................119760
      Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

(17.11.2015 19:29:32)
      Elmontador[WLS] from CC-115 BUFFALO
      vs
      Les[CAT] from PayDay

Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................297(-69)
      ............................................. - Spearman............................373(-250)
      Swordsman...........................424(-296) - Swordsman...........................703(-396)
      Hoplite.............................281(-602) - Hoplite...............................0(-381)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-106)
      Gyrocopter..........................107(-128) - Gyrocopter..........................130(-228)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar................................14(-10)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30) - .............................................
      Military................................-1692 - Military..............................-2971.8
      Offensive points.......................7429.5 - Defence points...........................4230
      Damage Received.........................84600 - Damage Received........................148590
      Damage Percent............................36% - Damage Percent............................64%

1558 units from Les[CAT] are protecting the town of Crazy Loot Here.

(17.11.2015 20:25:24)
      Elmontador[WLS] from LESisaFARm
      vs
      Les[CAT] from PayDay

Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................213(-84)
      ............................................. - Spearman.............................23(-350)
      Swordsman.............................700(-0) - Swordsman...........................603(-100)
      Gyrocopter...........................154(-80) - Gyrocopter...........................12(-118)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram....................................28(-2)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar..................................9(-5)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Hoplite.............................519(-181) - .............................................
      Military...............................-453.4 - Military..............................-1124.8
      Offensive points.........................2812 - Defence points.........................1133.5
      Damage Received.........................22670 - Damage Received.........................56240
      Damage Percent............................28% - Damage Percent............................72%

The miracle of Elmontador[WLS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (17.11.2015 19:40:24)

The miracle of Elmontador[WLS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (17.11.2015 19:50:51)

The miracle of Elmontador[WLS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (17.11.2015 20:10:24)

The miracle of Les[CAT] 'Colossus' is activated. (17.11.2015 20:19:30)

• Cool story, bro. Did it really take you 24 hours to think up that reply? I feel like a need a shower for my brain. You are a disgusting thinker.

It's neat how you are mostly illiterate and in charge of the biggest group on the server. I agree that you are a moron, but I'm not sure why you say the rest of alpha is. You don't need to get the whole server behind you to fight one guy, you huge coward.

I'm a bully? I never bother anyone until they bother me - just like you and your pathetic leech buddy. You seem to think my alliance should let a 2.5 million player leech our wonder just because - hey it's a garden so it doesn't matter in your defective mind. WLS support temple leeching, strange but true.

I'm a bully, but you are the clown who raised 140k MS from your sheep collection to try to force your will on others, moron.

I'm a bully, but I haven't even attacked a single WLS and only the one town of the leecher yet there are two of you WLS clowns attacking me and calling me a bully. Such tactics.

You make a point of attacking my 20 million account like I'm a giant compared to you. You and your bank account plus 140k MS from your sheep and me and my 20k MS while at work. You are such a giant killer!

Anyway, I don't usually buy other peoples troops and have my account pushed by 150 sheep so it will take me some days to build my army up to about 35k MS or so and then I will earn about a million o-points since you appear to be a complete moron of the highest order.

You just had your Pearl Harbor. Guess what happens next. It will be great fun :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by les537 ().

• Already crying, you pompous noob?

So much anger, 24 hrs after blatantly telling you would farm not only me, but all my friends, and the entire WLS, and all our allies. For life.This whilst ganging on another player for over 1 month. Guess who is the farm now.

As to the illiterate and stupidity reference: sure call me all you want. But in reality you are the one being farmed here - that makes of you a very very very clever player :lol:

Big mouth, big account, but poor play - this should be quite fun in the coming months...messed with the wrong nest.

And when you're finished with your insults, better tend to your account - you see, you just lost a few hundred thousands more resources these last few hours :lolbash:

Battle for Valentino
      (18.11.2015 18:56:27)
      Elmontador[WLS] from LESisMyFARM
      vs
      Les[CAT] from Valentino

Gyrocopter............................32(-28) - Gyrocopter............................92(-28)
      ............................................. - Ram....................................10(-0)
      ............................................. - Cook....................................1(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Spearman..............................36(-14) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-78.4 - Military..................................-70
      Offensive points..........................175 - Defence points............................196
      Damage Received..........................3920 - Damage Received.........................54011
      Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Winners: Elmontador[WLS]

Losers: Les[CAT]

The town Valentino has been pillaged by Elmontador[WLS]. The following resources have been stolen: 50005 , 506

The miracle of Les[CAT] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.11.2015 18:56:27)

The miracle of Elmontador[WLS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.11.2015 18:56:27)

As the only thing left of Les[CAT]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Tropical Monkey
      (18.11.2015 18:52:30)
      vs
      Les[CAT] from Tropical Monkey

Spearman..............................173(-4) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military.................................-2.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................6
      Damage Received...........................120 - Damage Received.........................50180
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town Tropical Monkey has been pillaged by Elmontador[WLS]. The following resources have been stolen: 9062 , 41118

The miracle of Elmontador[WLS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.11.2015 18:52:30)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Valentino
      (18.11.2015 16:56:53)
      vs
      Les[CAT] from Valentino

Spearman...............................46(-4) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-2.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................6
      Damage Received...........................120 - Damage Received.........................50061
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town Valentino has been pillaged by Elmontador[WLS]. The following resources have been stolen: 49559 , 502

The miracle of Elmontador[WLS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.11.2015 16:56:53)

:lol:

• Kaleg, you've been in the stands for a few of my events. I'm sure you know how this story is going to play out. The same as 100 stories in the past :sniper:

Hey, leech captain Elmo-putin, my army is up to 25k now. You had better get your sheep to send you another 100k and 5 more players.