Mafia 101

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Frozen Angel wrote:

I just asked why are you asking questions about the roleblocker power and mentioning that it's going to waste. which is not something even considerable from a town PR to ask . (As its good news for town PR?)

And here you're running in a circle. If the RB power is going to be wasted then there are no town PRs. How could it be good news for the town PRs that there are NO TOWN POWER ROLES in that particular setup?
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• :|

If its setup two , mafia can assume it as a setup one and they won't know if we have town PR's or not.
    if it's setup three , mafia will know its a 1 pr game or a none one.

You said like your upset as it can be a useless role in 1 setup ... that's why I asked that question! :|

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • CrackV wrote:

Quoted from "NickWolfwood"

I have no reads, which means it's a good start for you guys. So far, anyway, I am honestly waiting for more people to actually start posting before I go any farther here.

Nick can't read. Clearly he's no help to the town if he can't read!

Vote: NIck

Reason: He's admittedly illiterate and as a result won't even know I voted for him!

Lol! You set yourself up for that one, Nick.

Sig made by DrkAngel.
  • I'm down for putting pressure on some quiet ones if we don't have a lot else to go on <Vote Aurther>

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • @Frozen: There is no definite limit. HOWEVER, the admin may impose a limit if they want to in order to speed up the process of the game.

This means; we can choose to vote now & once we get to the required number of votes the day will end. OR we can take forever and then Shep will decide to step in and give us an ultimatum.

Personally; I prefer to speed it up ourselves. But that can only happen if we are both active and decisive.

So, a question for you: how do you feel about voting the inactive "one" so far? If we are to move on I think lynching the one player who never checked in makes sense. What do you think?

• bakakadassa wrote:

@Frozen: There is no definite limit. HOWEVER, the admin may impose a limit if they want to in order to speed up the process of the game.

This means; we can choose to vote now & once we get to the required number of votes the day will end. OR we can take forever and then Shep will decide to step in and give us an ultimatum.

Personally; I prefer to speed it up ourselves. But that can only happen if we are both active and decisive.

So, a question for you: how do you feel about voting the inactive "one" so far? If we are to move on I think lynching the one player who never checked in makes sense. What do you think?
    But just taking the inactive wont give us any answers. And LM just told you that the inactive will be replaced at some point.

So why kill him off instead of someone else?

Seems very scummy to me that you want to use that approch
  • It's become a policy lynch of mine; Rup. When in doubt: vote the inactives.

And if you care read my reasoning in the post where I decided to vote him; I stated that UNLESS HE GETS REPLACED my vote is on him. So, once Shep announces the replacement I will unvote, but not until then.

• I'm with LM and Rup about this one baka.

killing an inactive will may just give scums a pure advantage in game , or even we might end up killing our PR .

I prefer to judge people with knowledge I can gain through game, killing an inactive is not going to provide any kind of knowledge as well

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • bakakadassa wrote:

It's become a policy lynch of mine; Rup. When in doubt: vote the inactives.

And if you care read my reasoning in the post where I decided to vote him; I stated that UNLESS HE GETS REPLACED my vote is on him. So, once Shep announces the replacement I will unvote, but not until then.
    But we only have 1 that is completly inactive and there is people ready to replace for this game.

Well, i cant see you stating that in you post ?

Right now you are the number 1 on my scumdar.

And like Frozen says, it must be in the Mafia's favor to just vote the one inactive and hope that it flips PR instead of letting a replacement come in.

And for you wanting this lynch.

Vote Bakakadassa
  • aurther13th has been replaced by abduln. Role pm has been sent to replacement, please allow them a moment to familiarize themselves with their role and catch up. To the others waiting for replacement you are all admittedly IC he is not so I bumped him to the top of the list. Apologies if this has upset anyone. As for the setups, the reason for them is that it is impossible for the mafia to tell exactly what they are up against in any setup. Vote count pending, need a minute to count it up on my phone.

My quote still doesn't fit ~ Me
    Game Rules I-Ticket (Support Tool)
  • Rup wrote:

Well, i cant see you stating that in you post ?
    I'm assuming you mean you can't see me stating that "unless he gets replaced ... etc."??? Well, here's what I said:

bakakadassa wrote:

Very well. Now it's been well over 24 hours since the game started and aurther13th is yet to check in. Unless he gets replaced soon; my vote is on him.

vote: aurther13th
    And now I'm even more determined to keep my vote on him UNLESS a replacement is introduced. And if he flips scum, I know exactly whom I'll be voting for next, but that's only if he does flip scum. :thumbup:

Preview edit: Shep did replace aurther with abduln, so it seems that my reason to vote him in now void.

unvote

• And there you go. First evidence of scum. Jesse, why so quick to jump on a lynch when shep had already stated that he would deal with the inactives. It is literally not something we have to worry about in this game. You, being an experienced player, would know this. That was an attempt at a bandwagon on a player that would not defend himself and that ostensibly looks like a good move.

Lynch: Jesse

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • LM.
    Jesse's vote for him seemed more to just apply pressure and heat to him to try and lure him out from just lurking.
    But as he was replaced this must not have been the case.

And for that i wont hold anything against Jesse.

And Bakaka, Sorry. I dident have that post in my head.

But i still feel your attempt to get people to blindly lynch the inactive as very scummy, and for that my vote will remain on you for now.