Advanced Game - Into the Black (Firefly Theme)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• DrkAngel wrote:

Yea...figured there would be a bit more activity and I would have time to unvote later, but as I am going offline for the night, gonna go ahead and do this...

Unvote

Hopefully there will be more tomorrow night

the reason of voting people in day 1 and wagoning is to make people talk and testify them. that was a weird unvote from drkangel , specially right after LM post

@LM you think that wagon was scum drivven? and if yes who is likely the scum in there? and why?

@Xerxes what do you want to do gain intell ?

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • Was it scum driven? Like many things in this game, I can't tell for sure. What I do know that it's scummy and I don't like it. They both voted at the same time, so it was cool, BUT none of them took the time to unvote until I said something.

Sig made by DrkAngel.
  • Frozen Angel wrote:

@Xerxes what do you want to do gain intell ?

I'm not sure since this place kind of got deserted, and it is an issue when I miss a big chunk of hours at work, and leave a spam vote out there that could be taken serious. I thought Baka would respond, but since he didn't, I pulled mine.

I thought about trying to guess the setup of this advanced game, but that would just be a shot in the dark.
  • Vote Count:

abduln -
    baka –
    BoS -
    DrkAngel (1) – LM
    FA (1) – Rup
    Jasper (1) – Shep
    LM -
    Nick -
    Rup (1) – Nick
    Shep (2) – BoS, Jasper
    Turkeh (1) – FA
    Xerxes -

Not voting:
    abduln
    baka
    DrkAngel
    Turkeh
    Xerxes

12 players alive, 7 needed for lynch

Time to deadline: 55 hours
  • Unvote

Okie dokie. So, no one here really knows how to step out of the spam phase until someone royally screws up. That's normal, especially for rookies, but here's a few pointers: There's no real "good" time to step out of RVS unless someone screws up. So it is, in my opinion, best to just jump out whenever you want. Looks like LM has already started the scumhunting, and frozen is, as per usual, being aggressive. Xerxes is still alive and I am not sure what to do with him, since most of my games with him he is usually dead...so...

lol.

"I aim to misbehave." (One of my favorite quotes and has nothing to do with the game, other than the theme.)

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • Little Monster wrote:

Wait how come there are 3 votes on Shep? On a RVS? I'm going to start pointing my finger at Drk. Jasper might have got sniped by your post... why didn't you unvote Shep?

I find it scummy that you are overly concerned that Shep had 3 votes on RVS, WHEN in fact 7 votes are needed for a lynch. That's nowhere near a lynch. Be concerned if he got to L-1 on a RVS, but unless that's the case there's nothing to be concerned about it. The traditional way of playing mafia games is by starting through a RVS, in which some people here are against with because they prefer to play a "waiting game" as if the mafia will jump out in the thread acting scummy.
  • Vote Count:

abduln -
    baka –
    BoS -
    DrkAngel (1) – LM
    FA (1) – Rup
    Jasper (1) – Shep
    LM -
    Nick -
    Rup –
    Shep (1) – Jasper
    Turkeh (1) – FA
    Xerxes -

Not voting:
    abduln
    baka
    BoS
    DrkAngel
    Nick
    Turkeh
    Xerxes

12 players alive, 7 needed for lynch

Time to deadline: 44 hours

Turkeh is the only player who hasn't checked in yet. Since the game's been running for 24 hours I've just sent her a PM reminder. My policy on inactivity is very similar to Shep's, so if we don't hear from her soon I'll have to replace - which I really don't want to do, but it hurts the game when players are missing.
  • Jasper wrote:

Little Monster wrote:

Wait how come there are 3 votes on Shep? On a RVS? I'm going to start pointing my finger at Drk. Jasper might have got sniped by your post... why didn't you unvote Shep?

I find it scummy that you are overly concerned that Shep had 3 votes on RVS, WHEN in fact 7 votes are needed for a lynch. That's nowhere near a lynch. Be concerned if he got to L-1 on a RVS, but unless that's the case there's nothing to be concerned about it. The traditional way of playing mafia games is by starting through a RVS, in which some people here are against with because they prefer to play a "waiting game" as if the mafia will jump out in the thread acting scummy.

Oh yeahhh... The guy's half way to being lynched on RVS... But it's cool, cause he's not at L-1, amirite?

Sig made by DrkAngel.
  • LM , as I said before waggoning is one of the most valuable ways to gather information . why you think its bad?

"halfway to get lynched" is a ridiculous term as that suggests you think other people might lol-hammer a wagon in RVS even when its in lynch-4.

@MOD your awesome :) hope Turkeh catch up soon

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • FA, I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but I never expected anyone to hammer. Don't try to put words in my mouth. It's scummy. I was being sarcastic cause Jasper said "be concerned if he got to L-1 on RVS".
    I saw 3 people throwing their votes on the same person in a spam phase and I did the obvious thing and questioned their actions.

Sig made by DrkAngel.
  • Little Monster wrote:

FA, I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but I never expected anyone to hammer. Don't try to put words in my mouth. It's scummy. I was being sarcastic cause Jasper said "be concerned if he got to L-1 on RVS".
    I saw 3 people throwing their votes on the same person in a spam phase and I did the obvious thing and questioned their actions.

:) I never did that ... I was just mentioning that you got so "sarcastic" there :)

you know! I know you can count :P

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • Is it just me or are we all moving on too slow? So far we have not engaged in one serious debate, and I doubt even the best players can tell which of us is which aside from their own role.

I know I'm not the best person to try and give it a push forward, but I'll try:

Having read the wikipedia page of the show; there are 9 main characters on the the ship. Their enemies are The Alliance Security Forces, The Reavers, and The Hands of Blue due.

We are only 12 players, so there should be some characters omitted. I guess one Reaver would fit for an SK? Do we have both of the HoB and no security forces? Or do we -perhaps- have one HoB & 2 security forces in addition to the SK (in which case one of the main characters would have to be omitted)?

Trying to figure out the setup is NOT the best move, I admit, but alas it should get you people talking, even if some might like to throw some dirt on me for it.
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• @Baka : its your move :) I was getting worried if you didn't :)

@BOS : stop saying hello and engage! what do you think about what jasper said about LM , and LM tone while answering him and me ...

I know you don't know him but you might see something everyone else misses.

and yes baka we need more engagement

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • As baka and Frozen is saying.

This i very quiet.

I am taking this as a possibility that we have some of the experianced players in the Mafia groupe, They know us new guys and and if they really are a groupe of experianced players they would mostlikly be comfortable to have us new trying to make the chat on D1.

Nick could be one of them.

He came and gave us some tips in the thread. I see this as a possible cover move to try to seem active while he maby just lurking.

Unvote

Vote Nick
  • Baka: Talking set-up is a good way to get people to start talking...Only down-side is in an advanced game, character and role combos would be too numerous to get an accurate read on...

FM: Yup, I'll be adding my opinions soon...I have some RL stuff which limits my comp time..I currently have no reads yet, but will be rereading the entire thread...And maybe I'll see something I missed the first time...But I won't be back until tomorrow... :)

SADISTYX CREATIONS