Pillaging small player [eat]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Pillaging small player [eat]

014 Junior (only 10k TS) on the same island 64 75 with me is crying because salbelka (nearly 8 millions TS) from alliance [eat] attacked him just after I sent him some marble to help.

W-111.12.2015 3:16An army from Посейдон-5в has attacked and pillaged your town W-1. You were looted:

Idk why and I dont want to send him more resources but shame on you, sablbelka. He even doesnt have enough workers in mines. Dont tell me he has to donate to survive. :pillepalle:
    • I agree. Personally, I think it's pretty crappy and just plain rude to pillage a new player like that (and it takes the fun out when you are trying to get your footing in the game). Yes, pillaging and fighting are part of the game, but come on, at least go for someone that gives you a challenge and makes the loot worthwhile. :minigun: :missilelauncher:

But that's just my take on it.
    • It is my understanding that in real war you are supposed to win by the least effort. After saying that, it is more economical to pillage a little guy than a bigger player. This is a war game and everyone who registered for it knew what they were getting themselves into. If you don't want to get pillaged then just push the V-button. Everyone else does. Another option is to just play another game.
      "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience"-Julius Ceaser
    • Given the result of the S_G vs ONE war I do doubt you'd be able to protect your members from any alliance. Maybe a random pillager might be able to be fought of, but if an alliance has skill, you'd be in trouble. (Like you were in the aforementioned war.)

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • RE: EAT@ United ONE(S) (U-ONE)

GENERALWUNITEDONES wrote:

seems eat with their 7 players attacks small players a lot. Join ONE (U-ONE) If you want to be safe from players like this ! we are in top 3,5 or 10 in everything in Omikron and will be the same in NY !
      Gen.w-Leader of ONE

You guys will always be the #1 farms, hope you guys stay close to me on Ny. :love:

Beside that you guys aren't in the top 10 average points and capture points.

Backspace wrote:

If your brains were dynamite there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dutch Lion ().

• I don't see a 10k player on 64:75 or anyone with the name 014 Junior on Omikron. W-1 belongs to a 300k player named Riddle JR from the KPR alliance. If that's who was attacked, there's 4 KPR members on 64:75. They should be able to handle 1 player.

@General W I see you never pass up an opportunity for one of your recruitment messages.
    • I have found that eat likes to retaliate when it comes to pirate game that is the only time I have dealt with them. Seem like good guys to talk with and actually communicate unlike some alliances on this server.

One attack on a player is one thing continuous bashing is another.

Nice to see some activity in the forum now that we will all be moving in a day or so lol