HOS declares war on BSM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• HOS declares war on BSM

:grumble:

Alliances who make the top 3 need to realize that having the most points in Total Score can still mean you got there purely by luck. It takes intelligence to play this game properly, which means military operations. And if you don't have that intelligence, you need to keep your mouths shut before you earn the ire of an alliance that does know what it is doing.

Therefore, HOS has been eager to declare war on BSM. We intend on sticking their foot, leg, and even hip down their mouths so that maybe the muffled noises won't offend us as much as their ill-conceived bragging does. And we are confident that the CRs we post will prove, once and for all, that it was only pure luck that put them in the #1 spot.

This war will end when we get bored of beating them with their own bloody stumps or until enough of their members leave the alliance that they drop to the #2 spot.
  • You wanna multi attack me and think you are gonna get away with it........Naaaaaa buddy. Lets see how you can handle this :thumbup:

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
  • I keep looking for a BSM member to fight. But they are too busy playing girlie piracy games where they know there is no easy defense. I mean, seriously, 15 of the top 20 capture point scores in the leaderboard are BSM members. Are they really that incompetent when it comes to fights of skill?

:dash:
  • So BSM leeches also......damn must have to stoop some low levels since you cant beat me :thumbup: :lol:

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
  • So the great Bara has fallen. Like the veritable George Washington, we crossed the Straits of Lamedom surrounding his town CRYSTALLIS, completely destroyed his army, and then drained his town of over 400k in mats. Poor Cornwallis-Bara couldn't take the thought of being beat so soundly, so he has gone on a vacation from the game until, presumably, this war is over.

There are so many clowns in BSM that their alliance tag should stand for Bozos who Seek to be Mangled. (Bozo the Clown...get it? :D) They open their mouths so wide to declare how great they are that they don't see the can of their own garbage we are holding above their heads ready to pour it down their collective throats. :D

Oh, and Rexxar...I decided to bring my navy this time. You beat a meager force last time because I couldn't be bothered to actually commit to a real battle, since my forces were three days away from you. You won't win this time, even if you bring SpyGuy and the rest of the alliance with you. Learn to stop yapping at your betters like some mangy dog who barks at its own shadow, or I'll teach you to stop your witless banter. And then the rest of the server can laugh at the resulting CR. :D :D :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Foolomon ().

• People have been asking if we are still fighting BSM because we haven't posted CRs in a while.

In a word: yes.

We are less concerned about CRs than we are concerned about whooping up on BSM ("easy peasy, lemon squeezy"), but we will post a few.

By the way, y'all will notice that SpyGuy is no longer top 5 in GS. He's not even top 10 anymore. ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Foolomon ().