New barbarians

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Well, half the palm trees are down, but the barbarians are still proving to be more competition... :dash:

Battle for Gravel Pit
    (05.01.2016 15:48:39)
    d3v0[HELL] from Stop
    vs
    Khaleesi[Crew] from Gravel Pit

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite...............................150(-0) - Hoplite................................0(-38)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................320(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................109(-3) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military................................-18.6 - Military................................-53.2
    Offensive points..........................133 - Defence points...........................46.5
    Damage Received...........................930 - Damage Received..........................2660
    Damage Percent............................25% - Damage Percent............................75%

Winners: d3v0[HELL]

Losers: Khaleesi[Crew]

Sea battle near Gravel Pit
    (05.01.2016 16:39:25)
    d3v0[HELL] from Stop
    vs
    Khaleesi[Crew] from Gravel Pit

............................................. - Ram-Ship................................0(-6)
    Steam Ram..............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Military....................................0 - Military..................................-30
    Offensive points...........................75 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1500
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Khaleesi[Crew]

Battle for Barbarian Village
    (05.01.2016 19:38:45)
    d3v0[HELL] from Stop
    vs
    Barbarians from Stop

............................................. - Barbarian Clubman.....................0(-250)
    ............................................. - Barbarian Ram..........................0(-12)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
    Sulfur Carabineer......................35(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..............................90(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: Barbarians

The town Barbarian Village has been pillaged by d3v0[HELL]. The following resources have been stolen: 18,350 Gold, 7,740 Building material, 1,195 Wine, 1,793 Marble, 1,527 Crystal glass, 2,125 Sulfur

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
    -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

The post was edited 1 time, last by devo13az ().

• Khaleesi wrote:

Sorry love, I am navy only and I have no resources, keep trying.

But this is nice, me vs HELL. You know, my offensive score is probably more than what your whole alliance has, just saying :)

Love you baby <3

Well, you are always welcome to bring your navy by also, I'm not picky. Unless, of course, you prefer to keep hiding it. Luv you also. :P

Aress wrote:

• i thought khalessi and daisy were a tag team.... thought you could handle a small puny alliance belonging to alhazred.
    all you seem to do is throw big puffs of air at everyone. Attack when people are off guard and or not expecting to be attacked.
    As i see it you guys are instigators and provokers, and when you are about to lose, you go and hide.
    you have attacked an island which has players that re peaceful to each other. And you get upset when they attack you back????

move off the island with your friend if you dont like us. we were there first. go back to your corner.

and donating 1 resource to an island mine while you are using it is pretty pathetic. pull your weight please.

fighting babarians seems like a good way to get resources. then you can donate it to the mines..... how about that???
  • Khaleesi wrote:

Well! I was under the impression I would be fighting Navy Seals and Alhazred but it's fine, I have friends also.

See you soon duck :)

LMAO....I'm still waiting....you called out GHOST when I was a member, and instead of smacking you down then, I continued to work on my account. NOW you have called out the alliance HELL, of which I am one of the original members and together with Navy and Alhazred, we've re-formed on Beta. So, this time you don't get a pass. Keep huffing and puffing, because HELL is here to blow your house down.

Go ahead and call in your friends...it's well documented that you and Daisy ALONE can take us on...your friends will only PROVE our original point that you are nothing. :grumble:

Waiting for you to run off a cliff lemming. :havecookie:

Aress wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by devo13az ().

• Daisy ditched me :(

It's fine, I found a replacement.

I will call out everyone, you know, death to beta bla bla bla.

It's a game! I am having fun, I hope you guys are :)

Happy gaming!

PS, I am a pirate, why would i donate?

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khaleesi ().

• Interesting "proof" back on that page, khalkhal. :lol:

But if we really follow your logic of literal acceptance of everything you see, then Pegasus airline would seem like a photoshop to you.Oh well, Pegasus is a horse in the legend, so... :eyeroll:

It is funny that you intentionally ignored this:

Outlaw is a sub-nick set probably 3 years ago, as a reference to board game we had.I still have a PM sent to BFF requesting for it to be set (just like I have your sweet PMs) :love: And aliases, for the sake of your education khalkhal, are the right field to enter associated nicknames.

It is just so funny to see that you are pushing that attempt so long and so hard.Don`t you think that people can simply go through posts and find my navy CR`s and see that, before the date you indicated on your CR, I had some pretty good navy battles that apparently don`t leave any room to claim that I don`t know the right composition of navy ? :lol:

@navy seals

It might be somewhat surprising; but I agree with what she does. :D Game in its current state just takes entire attention away from everything and puts it on piracy. People want some fun, especially those who were here several years before the downfall.She clearly tells you that she provokes some action on the server, yet you are kind of debating and accusing her of doing it :D
  • Oh, just block her Aragorn. It's not worth arguing with an idiot. She enjoys the drama and the attention. Everyone knows she's full of it. I've heard more funny Khaleesi stories over the last few weeks than I expected.

It's nice to see such tender friends as Daisy and Khaleesi! :love:
  • Lord_Aragorn wrote:

My city got flooded. :tearup: :tearup: :tearup:

Bigger heart break would be if I log and see you under palm trees with your ugly hair, that would break me totally. :tearup:

Nothing ugly on me love, beautiful is the only word to used to describe me but why don't we do a compare and contrast, you post a selfie and I post a selfie and then let's see who gets the most giggles?

Come on, don't be shy! :)

Seriously, come to beta. Don't be scared, I am not a fighter. Me---->Bad bad not good! This should be a walk in the park for you!! Unless you are the Kitty that goes MEOW.

I await your excuses for why you can't come to beta and post a selfie :) it is ok if you don't, not everyone is blessed with beauty. Mwahhh, love you OUTLAW!!

#1200Rams
    #CRsDntLie
    #iAmBadBadNotGood

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khaleesi ().

• My fake glasses have more swag than you and so does my ugly hair :)

OUTLAW thinks it is very important that you should all know how I look, he thinks it is important you should know details of my real life. What I will try to do is post a picture a day and share something personal about me. I know how important this is to him so I hate to disappoint.

Fact 1; I am 5'2, I hope no one died from me withholding this information for all these years!!