Account 'Exchange" Hub

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Account 'Exchange" Hub

After a year+ of inactivity I decided to come back here. What happened to the Account 'Exchange" Hub, I know exchanges were no longer supported, but what about requests/giveaways? Do they fall into the same category? Where would I go to offer an "exchange" on one of my accounts? Any help would be appreciated :beer:
  • We don't facilitate the exchange of accounts here any longer as they in essence violate the T&C. So the answer is there is no longer an area setup for exchanges or giveaways. If you choose to give away accounts/share your information anyways, you can receive no support if anything goes wrong in the transaction.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • my opinion is that there may some people claming about accounts lost, no one will responsible for solving the dispute or your accounts is being ruined or deleted, that's why the hub is closed.
    if you like to give free accounts without afraid the risk I think it's better option to send pm to diplomats of several alliances let them know that you have give-away accounts.
    I talk to people and size is not a thing that matter