Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Intermediate Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Intermediate Game

Episode III

REVENGE OF THE SITH

War! The Republic is crumbling
    under attacks by the ruthless
    Sith Lord, Count Dooku.
    There are heroes on both sides.
    Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move, the
    fiendish droid leader, General
    Grievous, has swept into the
    Republic capital and kidnapped
    Chancellor Palpatine, leader of
    the Galactic Senate.

As the Separatist Droid Army
    attempts to flee the besieged
    capital with their valuable
    hostage, two Jedi Knights lead a
    desperate mission to rescue the
    captive Chancellor….

Note: Not all content is necessarily restricted to Episode III nor is all Episode III content necessarily contained in this game.

Rules.

1: Absolutely NO PMing other players unless your role allows it. Any allowed PMing must go through me.
    2: Absolutely NO editing of posts.
    3: Only the dead may post at night. They may not post helpful insights, just spam.
    4: Voting and unvoting must be bolded and on a separate line.*
    5: Lynches will be done by 1/2 +1. Twilight is not in effect, but I will enact a lynch if one is in place when I'm on.
    6: Day Phases will last 36 hours and Night Phases will last 24 hours.
    7: If you feel there is need for more discussion in a day phase, I will grant extension requests if 3+ people request it. Extensions will be 24 hours. I will not limit extensions.
    8: Inactivity will not be tolerated. If you do not post during a 48 hour period you will be replaced unless you PM me about not being able to be available. I will prod for activity around the 24 hour mark.
    9: This is my mod color. Don't use it.

*Examples: Due to their scummy actions I shall vote Player. (not counted)

Due to their scummy actions I shall vote Player. (not counted)

Due to their scummy actions I shall
    vote Player
    Blah Blah Blah (counted)

If I have forgotten anything, I will let you know.

Day 1 will officially begin when 4 people have posted in this thread. You may start serious discussion and voting before the official start however.

Player List
    1: Frozen Angel
    2: Bakakadassa
    3: Heather
    4: Rup
    5: DrkAngel
    6: Jesse
    7: Turkeh
    8: abduln
    9: prEDITOR
    10: Little Monster

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kaleg Nar: Added player list ().

• Checking in.

I want to vote TWO people, namely Turkeh & Preditor. They're the two who beat me in the last couple of games. *LOL*

Request to be a double-voter for just this one.

Vote: Turkeh
    Vote: Preditor

Now having got it out of my chest..

UNVOTE
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• Checking in. Man part of me feels like I should be rewatching ep 3 to get good grasp of the characters the other part of me says, "Silly bird, you'd have to rewatch ep 3, otherwise known as the prequel that sucked the least."

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • Checking in, future three isn't terrible. I don't mind watching the very beginning of it and the ending. You have to check out the anti cheese movies they made on YouTube that take out all the face palm worthy scenes

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • OK, guys.. WHAT IF.... (yeah, thought that would get your attention) :D

Well, somebody needs to talk. We need to defeat Gen. Grievous fast and retrieve the Chancellor, so get to it.

Meanwhile;

Vote: Rup

He's the only one yet to check in, so let's force him to show up.
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• Kind of curious what Skywalkers role in this game will be, starts as a good guy and ends as the big bad. I guess you can't be to out there on the roles in a intermed

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • First off, time to:
    unvote Pred

We could speculate about setup, but there's not a lot of point. Kaleg used the movie's opening crawl as his intro - but we already know that Palpatine is not a good guy. So it's quite likely that Grievous and Palpatine are mafia together (assuming they're both in the setup). Given the way Sith operate, it's possible Kaleg used a cult, but for an intermediate game that's unlikely. Anakin is probably with the scum, but he might be third party. See, the possibilities are endless, so trying to figure it out doesn't do us much good.

The only thing to really note so far is that Rup is already falling back into bad habits. We're almost 24 hours into the day and he has yet to even check in. Those who tend to be very low in activity (abduln and Rup are the two that spring immediately to mind) - seriously, you need to post a lot more often.
  • Just trying to get conversation going frozen

Heather is pretty spot on with what I was thinking. Obviously there wasn't a lot of posts and I was looking at the player list and got scared because a lot of those people aren't the most vocal. It's been awhile but Abduln seems to get more active as the game goes... Well hopefully he will. I was surprised LM hasn't said more because I remember him being more vocal usually but that's all I got for now. Going off of the first day spam votes is not really my forte