Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Intermediate Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Man FA smooth, I really thought Heather was scum one the last day and she managed to pull one over on me. I guess I'll take 50% on my scum guessss that game (Rup, Abduln, Dark, Heather... If I would have been alive that is). Was a good game though, three good players to end the last day phase. That said I am glad I didn't get lynched since I haven't been lynched since I returned to playing and I was getting a little nervous there. Now if only the odds would be in my favor to get a Mafia or survivor card for once. I should of known better that Heather wouldn't defend her teammates or take me out because of them and by that point I should of realized it was FA, so to Heather i apologize for semi tunneling on accident. Though like I said FA played a really good game

As far as the setup i guess I just don't think highly of Vigs, the odds they actually kill someone scummy are 1/3 since they are taking educated guesses on who is scum. The one shot was interesting since I can't remember me having the one shot for a role before. I kind of felt like Jack Sparrow with his pistol waiting for the right person and I think it threw my game off day one and into day two a little.

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jesse ().

• I don't think I've said this yet. Kaleg, that was a really fun game. I enjoyed your stories, and although it felt a little light-on for town PR's, it didn't feel unbalanced. Even losing our Cop on D1 didn't put us so far behind that we couldn't win. We just got blindsided by FA. :) And nobody remembered the snippet about abduln trying to get Dooku killed. I'm kicking myself for not picking up on that.

My ability to scum-read in this game was terrible. One out of four. (baka, abduln, Drk, Pred) At least I figured out Jesse before the end, but it was too little too late.
  • Well mafia were all goons. a pure doctor was kind of Very strong for town. If survivor was a "guilty" for cop then I can't complain a lot about it :)

putting a Usurper on 1 mafia player and 2 vig shots was kind of genius . setup was balanced I suppose.

And I wanted to Say Thank you for the stories and modding! although you made me really nervous when you started to resist about putting Heathers flip in the end ...

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • Well mafia were all goons. a pure doctor was kind of Very strong for town. If survivor was a "guilty" for cop then I can't complain a lot about it :)

putting a Usurper on 1 mafia player and 2 vig shots was kind of genius . setup was balanced I suppose.

And I wanted to Say Thank you for the stories and modding! although you made me really nervous when you started to resist about putting Heathers flip in the end ...

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • Sorry Rup it was really more of a gut feeling than anything, obviously I couldn't make a case against you so I had to use my night action to get it done. That night I was going back and fourth on you or Abduln and by random choice I picked you

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • Nice job FA! You had me fooled :P. I was actually kind of surprised how well vote analysis worked - it caught 2/3 scum. I actually picked abduln for this reason. I knew since I was a survivor, going after Jesse with my one shot or even Rup with my one-shot might oust me if I was wrong about them. So picked abduln. It was interesting to me that after all the WIFOM people's actions still did ring true.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • Kaleg, I thought the story was very entertaining! :) :) Hilarious to be sure ...

Heather, sorry for going after you so hard but I was so certain you were scum. I guess hindsight is 20/20 ;) Ironically I was telling my husband about the game yesterday on our trip home and he said, "But what if that other girl is the scum?" I said, "Oh, you silly, husband - you don't know how to play mafia!" ... :crazy:
    I, of course, had to tell him today that FA was scum and he has been rubbing it in my face ever since. Thanks for that, FA !!! You really had an awesome game though.
    I assumed when Heather hinted she was Yoda she was lying and pulling out all the stops for FA to vote me ... this game has taught me a lot about trusting ANYONE, and that I should assume all of my reads are wrong and go with the opposite, ALWAYS :)

I also want to say sorry for zeroing in on baka, Drk, and Jesse ... I know it's just a game but I always feel bad when I go after someone and they turn out to be innocent.

I still can't believe how much I was stressing/thinking about my final case against Heather yesterday ... how it had to be good to convince FA she was scum. :dash: I even declined drinking wine so that I could be "sharp" hahaha ... goodness, I'm a buffoon!

All in all, very fun ... thanks everyone!
  • Pred, don't worry, I was peddling just as hard to convince FA that you were the scum.

I try to go back and read over posts with a view of "what if this person is really scum", but once you get a bias in your head it's very hard to shake. So when I was reading FA's posts the idea of her being town was colouring what I was seeing. It's been too long since I played. I'd like to think that when I was at the height of playing all the time I would have been able to gauge everyone's posts with a clearer eye. This is definitely a game where you have to stay in constant practice to keep those skills honed.