IP Sharing Rule Reform

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Draxo wrote:

Well, regarding these and accounts and unbanning you should try to talk about it via tickets again. It's nobody's purpose to ban as many players as possible for breaking rules but it strongly depends on community: some at the begin send warning but some put in the place immediately ban.

If nothing helps, try to get new accounts from any bigger alliances or so - usually they all have some free accounts (and again - don't put requests here in the board cause it"s not allowed).

Thank you for the advice :)
    • IP Sharing **RAVEN**

RavenHOS wrote:

I really wanted to continue playing this game, but everything we built is basically now in ruins. I don't have the answers as to how GF can make a better rule that prevents abuse of people having multiple accounts, but for now they should know that people who live together in the same household and simply want to play together are being removed and they are losing money.

My best friend and i used to play this game all the time before server merge a year or two ago. but as everyone knows GF became cockwombles about everything else they werent anal about before and changed ip sharing.

In the past there wasnt any issues between my buddys account and mine, on occasion when i was at his house hanging out one or the other would slip up and send troops or ships but they would come back so all we lost was a little time for the trip. Of course after the ip sharing change we complied with the new 'rules' and accepted ip sharing. and as you stated in another thread you literally couldnt do anything, if he or i attack a player the other one couldnt have anything to do with said player. it was such a load of crap along with the ignorant people who thought about it. needless to say 1 or 2 weeks after the big merge, we went from chi to omi, we both quit. after months of playing together, growing with an awesome alliance which contained great people who knew the best ways of battling, then all of a sudden we couldnt have any kind of contact we said screw it. i have an account on a server now that i have been debating on giving away because of the stubbornness of GF and their operators i figured like everyone else i will have spent so much time into this game just so in the end it gets removed and i have nothing to show for it

Spidey Taak wrote:

Learn 2 play.

A lot one man can say, but sometimes the least is most helpful

The post was edited 1 time, last by aurther13th ().

• but for now they should know that people who live together in the same household and simply want to play together are being removed and they are losing money.
      IP sharing rule existed also before server merge and people weren't allowed to have any fleet contacts between each other. What is changed with that?
      "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein