Dear VNS.........

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Sledge wrote:

Okay, you are right and I was wrong. I just came back to Ikariam 6 months ago so I have forgotten almost everything about Ikariam. Basically, I am a complete noob and have no knowledge. I should have shut up! And you should make a DOW to VNS to show them who is the real boss. They are brainless, right?

Sarcasm is great and all, but doesn't work for you here. You admit to having 0 knowledge, therefore you are wrong for making such a comment.
    I'm Great
  • Colby210E wrote:

Sarcasm is great and all, but doesn't work for you here. You admit to having 0 knowledge, therefore you are wrong for making such a comment.
    If you think I was being sarcastic, you're dead wrong. I have zero knowledge and I admitted it. That's about it. Since when is owning up to one's ignorance considered sarcasm?
    And I'm not going to argue with you about something so trivial that you perceived to be an insult. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill. Next time I won't say anything because what we're talking is irrelevant to the thread.

Thank you Ratna for the best signature I have ever seen :love:
  • HoR and VNS

Hi All!
    I do not want to say, but i must say some word:
    1. I and Johnny try to up mine. Need 1m more to up level 37. I say every in land donate to up not only Oink Oink and do not pay attention about donation. Oink Oink.do not donate and say [drk]censored[/drk] off. I just say to GO to ban but then not do.and to his ally.
    2. Temple leech is kind of Oink Oink, Nvader and Fluff Twinkle (May be muilti acc of Oink Oink). During war between HOR and KAPZ, then VNS, Oink Oink, Nvader and Fluff always leech Temple. I Must said Johnny and Sco-Dub-T help to send more 100% to have Temple level 4. This action of HOR members are despicable.
    3 I have a map and set at his land with conversion at 33%. He did not agree so i deleteed it long time ago
    4. The final war HOR are lost by VNS. If HOR want to war again, PLS say a word, do not do that way.
    Thanhs! :lolbash:

[drk]Bypassing censors - Drk[/drk]
  • RE: HoR and VNS

hoangvan wrote:

Hi All!
    I do not want to say, but i must say some word:
    1. I and Johnny try to up mine. Need 1m more to up level 37. I say every in land donate to up not only Oink Oink and do not pay attention about donation. Oink Oink.do not donate and say "f u c k" off. I just say to GO to ban but then not do.and to his ally.
    2. Temple leech is kind of Oink Oink, Nvader and Fluff Twinkle (May be muilti acc of Oink Oink). During war between HOR and KAPZ, then VNS, Oink Oink, Nvader and Fluff always leech Temple. I Must said Johnny and Sco-Dub-T help to send more 100% to have Temple level 4. This action of HOR members are despicable.
    3 I have a map and set at his land with conversion at 33%. He did not agree so i deleteed it long time ago
    4. The final war HOR are lost by VNS. If HOR want to war again, PLS say a word, do not do that way.
    Thanhs! :lolbash:
    ''

Hoangvan LOL.

Ok let me answer a few things for you. Nvader and Oink are two different people. I should know, I've talked to them both via Vent/Cell. Plus NVader is too busy to multi, we are lucky to have him anyhow :love: .

Also, during war, I find it pretty good to plant a prox to nuke your wonder or move a town over and nuke it for my advantage. I know quite a few people who do this.

Now final, HoR are lost by VNS <--- doesn't make sense. But if your trying to state that HoR lost. You were the the one who contacted me several times to end the attacks. That you were DONE fighting and you would get VNS to stop attacking HoR members. After awhile things were calm again BUT a few of your members continued to attack us and few of our members continued the beat down till they got tired of eating the Pho Bowl.

Anyhow, it seems you guys want some more. SO , we will give you more. Just Bring It.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mizukage ().

• Temple leech in times of war, when Hoa has 3 forges on 1 island, and forge drops to level 4, it makes sense, it was always fun watching you plant a floater a few hours away just to pop your level 5 forge. Also the extra cool down must have been a biatch.

Hoa, you just repeated everything I said, only thing that you left out was , that your floater was on the island for over a week, and you did nothing to raise conversion. Also this happened BEFORE you asked me donate, and we were at peace.

When you asked me to donate, I replied [drk]censored[/drk] Off, you got [drk]censored[/drk] off from that? you don't know Fook off? or around these parts, we like to say fick off , fark off, fork off or fack off. I would never say fu.. off, that's just rude.

[drk]Bypassing censors - Drk[/drk]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Oink Oink ().

• As said to the last time i was on the Board, i am retired.

However, it comes to my aversion as the leader of VNS had come to me to translate his offering of peace letter from Vietnamese to English.

From what i saw, this is an issue of leeching, from 1 player to another. From what i comprehended briefly. VNS usually would not want war, especially at this time of the year. Anyone who have fought alongside with them, or even against them such as members of HoR and LOST, would know this by many years of conflict.

Now that, this has come to war. I would politely ask all to stand down. Seek another way of solving this. After all, they have always been about economics and piracy lately, they seek peace. The idea of threatening is mostly absurd.

My speech is done. I would provide screenshot between me and my leader, and also, the letter i translated to anyone that wishes to have a look at.

Back to the cave.
    No one
  • Hash, i dont think he has islands with us at this moment.... But I could be wrong. Moldy can fill you in more. I think an apology from VNS is in order. As of right now, people are being attacked in VNS. Hoangvan threaten us with War, so here we are. We did as he wanted.

I don't know what they doing right now, but I'm Piped Up.
  • zhandhaii wrote:

i dont understand the CRs that was posted recently. it seems that pillaged resources do not count in the damage computation. ?( :pinch:
    No troops to be found any where, so might as well post free goodies. Damage computation? Knowing how quickly VNS like to have some fun in the sun, no damage computation will be needed, but if you have time zhandhaii, you can do it for us.
  • zhandhaii wrote:

i dont understand the CRs that was posted recently. it seems that pillaged resources do not count in the damage computation.

Don't count ? Sais who? HoRs dont play war games they just kill and pillage until the oponents are asking for the war to stop. For a guy that is so obsessed with us you sure dont seem to have a clue about our game style. We play to win all our wars and pillaging a lot always seem to help reaching that goal much faster. :D

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
  • what i meant was this, i am referring to the CRs today.

Battle for Sulfur3
    (02.02.2016 5:32:52)
    Oink Oink[HoR] from 303
    vs
    hoangvan[VNS] from Sulfur3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite...............................125(-2) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military.................................-2.8 - Military....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Oink Oink[HoR]

Losers: hoangvan[VNS]

The town Sulfur3 has been pillaged by Oink Oink[HoR]. The following resources have been stolen: 27,143 , 15,841 , 1,241 , 3,273

The miracle of Oink Oink[HoR] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.02.2016 5:32:52)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

as you see, hoangvan did not received any damage although there were a lot of resources that was stolen from him. ?(
  • Tee, one of the best fighters of VNS, hit the V-mode button during an ongoing attack. My ships were on the way to his town when that happened. It's the second one, after cauhai, the leader of VNS.

@ zhandhaii: The damage received is the lost resources. The resources can be lost either by killed troops or by pillages. Even if there are no troops killed, as long as there are resources taken, it is of course a decent CR.

-Sig made by CheckMate-

The post was edited 2 times, last by billys13 ().

• Mizukage wrote:

We are just asking for the leech to increase his priest/wonder.

VNS Wonder leeching appears to be a common complaint, as I seem to recall that was the root cause behind the TBP - VNS quasi-war in December. Perhaps VNS leadership needs to touch-base with its membership regarding Being A Good Neighbour (tm).
    "It is your fate, forgetfulness. All the old lessons of life, you lose and gain and lose and gain again." --Leto II