Dear VNS.........

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

  • HarleyMean wrote:

    if people are going to buy your kind of childish rhetoric, i find it really hard to see them as anywhere near maturity.


    This coming from the person who does not know what the word diplomacy means and thinks that apologizing to someone for being wrong is somehow disgraceful. Wow, you have some messed up ideas bro.

    Not knowing how to use words rather than war is immature. Being afraid to apologize from one misdeeds because it is 'disgraceful" is immature.

    VNS is full of immaturity. It is unfortunate that the leadership of VNS is less mature than its own members.

    Sig By Svana

  • HarleyMean wrote:

    Hello all Masterminds of Alpha, I am the new Diplomat Advisor of VNS. After a few words exchanging with Mizukage, I am pleased to see his open arm in a much more diplomatic way of resolving our hostile relationship.

    In a quick few recent days, VNS has been violating many towns of LOST, WLS, BP, and many others such as GLOBE or HBC. I humbly sorry for our intrusion against your benefit. Personal apology to Drhodes of WLS for my damage on your patron military.

    Good day to all.


    But yet he apologized here... is this a sign of weakness? Can someone in VNS please acknowledge this.
  • Mizu, in a fight, you simply don't apologize to anyone. But when it comes to talking and normal gestures, i always pay great deal of it. My friends' mistakes need an apology. Hence, i did.

    It was no sign of weakness.

    Maybe, dsi, when you have grown out of a war first, then you can go to us and say that line. Pay some respect, kiddo. I am as old as your granny. 10% of VNS are older than you, and another 50% are still older than you. The next time you are going to use the word immaturity is when you put it in your CV, you imbecable troll. If you do not have any business here, Leave!

    The post was edited 1 time, last by HarleyMean ().

  • Harley,

    Age doesn't matter in this game its how you respect other alliances and not thinking you have done no wrong. You attack WLS and their academies cities still without permission to use those said cities.

    You attack Dusty's cities from WLS Jeffy from their learning academy. Geez if Elmo found out he might have your head on a pike again.

    If you want to end this you know how to do that. Contact our diplomat in game and maybe you can go ahead and live your lives.

    Also this is a diplomatic thread with DSI's comment being about the War and about the tactics of VNS he doesn't need to leave. Heck he isn't even close to trolling that I know he could be doing.

    At this point I hope you like Waco there is cool place there called the Dr Pepper Museum. They have shuffle board in the back. Also every Thursday you can go there and play canasta. If you are not fond of that come to Lampasas you can come play mahjong and gin rummy. I will drive up there and play a game or 2 of gin.
  • HarleyMean wrote:

    Maybe, dsi, when you have grown out of a war first, then you can go to us and say that line. Pay some respect, kiddo. I am as old as your granny. 10% of VNS are older than you, and another 50% are still older than you. The next time you are going to use the word immaturity is when you put it in your CV, you imbecable troll. If you do not have any business here, Leave!


    Greetings my childish friend. Notice I did not say you are a child, I am simply implying that is how you are acting.

    I think it is great how you think I should respect my elders, as you suggest you are my elder. I do respect elders, so long as they are respectable. I insinuated that your conduct of diplomacy is disrespectful and something that a small child would accept as reality. You are immature. You are immature. You are immature. Do I need to say it more. You can be 50, and still be immature in the scope of the way you deal with your own issues and with others.

    Then, once again, you show your immaturity by resorting to name calling like we are kids on a play ground. "imbecable[sic] troll" only shows myself and everyone else reading this thread how you conduct diplomacy and your war. If you cannot win on the battle field or with words here, you simply resort to child's talk that would be expected in a school yard.

    I have fought many wars against VNS, and myself and my alliance have won every single one of them. You guys do not change, you are disrespectful ignorant and "immature"

    That being said, you are in a position to change that opinion. You can come to the diplomacy table. You can say your apologies for your alliance starting things with HoR. You can admit your alliance was in the wrong. It is ok to be wrong, and to deny that fact is child's play.
    HoR has not requested very much in terms of how to end this massacre they are giving you. In fact, they have been far less blood thristy than they have been in the past.

    If you are an adult as you claim you are, and an adult older than myself, as you claim to be (and put importance on, although age is an irrelevant factor), then act like one and learn to use diplomacy.

    VNS, the definition of insanity is to do the same thing and expect different results.(-Einstein). You have been insane for several years now. How about you be the end of that insanity and do diplomacy?

    Now, I am willing to bet you will come back here and insult me again and talk about age and bring up some other irrelevant topic to avoid acting like an adult. So, go ahead.

    Sig By Svana

  • Dear Dsi,


    This is the letter I have used up somewhat 15’ to write this all down to point out why you are immature and an imbecable troll.


    In your previous message, you had told and declared that all of us here in VNS act childishly. The fact that you really don’t know how words
    can hurt and will cause more hate to you is certainly immature.


    First of all, how you see yourself fit into someone’s brawl,or conflict, really amazed me. When someone that is disturbing someone’s conservation, you would cause an overall accumulated emotion of wrath. And how you disturbed really show how capable of you are in real life. You are, I believe, the ones to yell and laugh most at someone fight. And you certainly did. By name calling and harassing other people name, you have invoked them.


    Second of all, the fact that you have claimed to know more of diplomacy really startled me. By advocating one side, you really have
    abandoned the other side. Could it be your hateful relationship with VNS or could it be you are the one to clinger to the stronger and want to appear as someone else higher than everyone have all made you a stupid troll.



    The word of childish fits the ones that sees a game more than just a game and apply all of a RL contest spirit into virtuality. To put
    it simply, the fact that you have seen us as coward because we use Vmode more than you really do, and how us all are not willingly using diplomatic at the time being and hence gave us the name of acting childish really have become something quite phenomenal.


    Being called by names really has made me think again how I should treat and deal with someone. If someone doesn’t take my name or my action seriously and call my action, or my friends’ action as childish to infer us acting like a school of babies, you, can’t be left unharmed! I called you name to let you know that, if you are going to use the calling name cards, I surely can do it too. And I can do it as hard as you do.


    Now, if you have at least participated in some military conflict, in a very small scale, like kid to kid, you would know best to fight with the last bullet, to fight with everything you got. While HOR, WLS, and LOST is a tripolar structure, facing head on to someone having that much of
    influence will give you quite a damage, if I can say, game over. Without no one gives us the advantage of gold, of MS boosting, or towns, or Amrbo, Vmode is our ultimate weapon. Surely, it has some of the disadvantage, but it is best to use agaisnt someone.


    In the long run, we can never win over HoR. In the last few hours, many of HOR have witnessed our fighting spirit. Surely, we put it on
    well enough to fight a battle of 50 50, toe to toe with HOR. In a nearer future, yes, I would like some diplomatic solution to end the conflict. But note that in mind, I possess no power to ask someone to speak something they don’t want to say. When you have lived long enough, to see it all, you wouldn’t want to speak a little dam about anything if you really don’t care or don’t want to, no matter how urge it is.


    Now another point, because you have seen the world is so flat that your world is going to affect and apply to everyone else have give yourself a pretty big idea of how to be a baby practising to be a young man. Puberty kicks in, I guess. Did you read some stupid mainstream books to give you that cute and blashphermous idea? That the world is flat and everyone holds to a flat point?


    At least hitherto, you have proved yourself quite a little annoying brat with some small convenient packed words. By saying that someone
    50 and still can be immature is really immature, or profoundly escatic ignorance. As having mentioned above, people can do whatever they can. And how you see it doesn’t make you any more mature. If you don’t put your foot into someone shoe, you will never be matured. Got it? Now here is the fun part. By repeating several time of one sentence, it really reminds me of my grandchild swaddling each other for toys. In this case, for a “correct.” Boy, you are so hungry for A+ and candy.


    As someone so young and immature, that seeing winning is the overall of everything that matters, I present to you, Clausewitz, Carl von
    Clausewitz. 'War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means.” This is the reason why I stopped discussing with Mizukage for any diplomatic solution, it is simple as that, it was not the time to withdraw or to back down. For one more reason, because of keeping discussing something that is not going to happen is going to disturb and provoke both sides, I would rather not. The fact that this must be explained have shown to me that you are so immature to expect everything to be explained carefully. Otherwise, you will scream and yell, omg, your so childizh, you need to be more diplomat.


    If diplomat were ever vivid as actual war, the world would have been a better place. No one is going to report to you, no one is going to announce what they have done. Many winning from our side have yet been posted because most of us don’t care about showing off and to prove that they know how to fight and how well they do that. The fact that you are still seeing so many of us going side to side and toe to toe with HOR has proved me well enough. Vmode or withdrawing is a kind of fight you are not common with because you are so down with the idea playing fairly, honorably, and being a good kiddo. That sucks. If any of us have to explain what we are going through right now and for
    that you will go and shut up or just leave another stupid comment that eases your stupid ego, don’t hold your breath.

    Being old has its good and accomodation. Not to cope and hold down with some stupid annoying banal brat sucking teast.

    The post was edited 2 times, last by HarleyMean: damn this ().

  • After reading your entire post, I have come to the conclusion that you learned and understand little in the ways of diplomacy.

    You start off once again calling names. As if this is the school yard and we are children.

    Also, you say that words hurt and will make people hate me and this shows that I am immature? The truth hurts those who are not mature enough to handle it. Are you mature enough to handle it? Now, if pointing out facts makes me immature, does denying them make me mature?

    Diplomacy is bilateral, this is true, but the fact that VNS does NOT come to the table shows the maturity level of its players and in a very real since the low maturity level of its diplomat.

    I have not named called as you have. I has simply pointed out facts that you do not like. I have pointed out behaviors in you and some of those in your alliance that you did not want highlighted. Get over it. Not all facts are kind, but they are facts and must be stated.

    You are right, you are childish in the sense that you see this as something other than a game. I mean, you were the one who brought age into this which has NOTHING to do with the game. So, in reality, you called yourself a child. Way to go :thumbsup:

    V mode is not a weapon. It is basically running away from the game because you are awful at it and are too prideful to admit your defeat in a vocal way and therefore do it by hitting V mode. If you hit V mode mid battle, or hit V mode when someone is incoming, you have admitted defeat already. You have already lost when that happens.


    The only thing HoR has witnessed is the lack of diplomacy on the side of VNS and VNS running away from the game for a couple of days aka V mode.

    Even more, you claim to go toe to toe with HoR. Looks like they show up, you guys lose, run, then hit V mode. That is not going toe to toe, and is not honorable.

    Now, To address your ostentatious argument that age matters. Age does not matter. That is a fact. You can keep bringing it up. You can keep playing like it makes a difference. You can pretend like it is your trump card. In the end, it shows how low you are. It shows that you cannot come up with a better argument than to try and show you are older than someone. THAT is what the losing arguer tries to do, tries to change the attention from the facts and the main argument to something else. It is a fallacy in logic, attack the person and hope they do not come back to the real argument. That is something that has no place in diplomacy, logic, or any other adult like venture.

    Keep trying to change this from being about your lack of ability and diplomacy to age. I laugh every time because I, as many others here on alpha realize, it is a bad attempt to win a losing argument and to re frame it in terms of who is older rather than who is right.

    Enjoy the school yard. I keep my rhetoric above such things.

    ps. You have no idea what trolling is lol, if you want me to troll, just let me know hahahaha

    Sig By Svana

    The post was edited 1 time, last by dsi1357 ().

  • "Diplomacy is bilateral, this is true, but the fact that VNS does NOT come to the table shows the maturity level of its players and in a very real since the low maturity level of its diplomat."

    Just reading to this line has come to a point of end of anymore further reading.
  • The post above shows everything you need to know peeps about VNS. If they don't like the truth, they simply put their fingers in their ears and start screaming bla bla bla bla bla. :lolbash:

    Ahhh, Good to see that logic can confuse these peeps. It is something they do not understand and is the reason they lose every war. It is the reason that few people think VNS is an honorable and respectable alliance.

    Sig By Svana

  • this kind of kiddo is the kind going to be whooped a lot in RL.

    ;)

    Well, up to you, the point your point is so stupid that it worths no more minute of mine has shown me enough reason to ignore you.


    @Mizu,

    If you have read all, you know why i don't talk or discuss more about an ending. But gladly, my leader is showing some intention of ending this. Just a little head up, i will come back when the time comes. In the mean time, keep rebuilding your MS.
  • Sorry to burst your bubble, but you quit replying because you lost and know you are wrong. You have also realized that age is not an important factor here.

    The fact that you keep bringing up RL and keep trying to call me a child points out the wonderful fact that you are an inept diplomat who lacks character, intelligence, logic and can only bring up age as a defense to your lost cause. On top of that, you think becuase I point out facts that I was whooped alot in RL, is that really how you think that civilized people act?

    You have lost a logical argument, accept it, or don't. You chose to act as a child or not.

    Now that I have soundly beaten you in rhetoric and shown everyone who might pay attention here why you guys are losing and your out dated ideas that keep you from the diplomacy table, I have done what I set out to do.

    So, my adult friend who acts as a child (which is worse than a child who acts like a child). Keep it up

    ps, your message to Mizu, are you leaving us here to go into V mode because your alliance is running in game right now? LOL

    Out of respect for HoR (NOT for VNS), I will not post for a bit to keep this thread more to the point.

    Sig By Svana

    The post was edited 2 times, last by dsi1357 ().

  • Harley,

    A dent hasnt even been made on me.. i stayed and fight, i could have colo'd but you know what, I fight. I rather be called honorable and gain my respect. I have gained much more from my enemies and allies. I would never let my allies waste away, if they fall, i fall with them.

    I'm all ears but i yet to see anything.

    Much love to all of HoR. They came and wrecked.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Mizukage ().

  • i have refrained from posting for over a month but i think it is time to clear some things up.

    1. this started because your member decided to claim our member was leeching (when it is very obvious our member was not leeching since he donated almost his full Total score to the mines, where as your member has only donated half his total score to those same mines and ADMITTED to leeching a wonder on another island) and then threatened to attack us. we brought it to VNS leadership because this was unacceptable behavior and we were told that it was decided that a one on one would happen between your 7.75 million point player and our player who is less then three times his size and we were warned not to get involved. we informed VNS that we didnt like those terms but instead of working something out, VNS leadership ignored us on all future attempts to resolve this, so now we are at war due to this.

    2. Harley, you have made no attempts AT ALL to settled this with the Diplomat of HoR, because i am the Diplomat and have been for almost 9 months. all you have done is walk around strutting like a male Peacock trying to impress everyone, Unfortunately for you, its just made you look more foolish rather then more dignified as you have attempted to sway people to your cause. DSI has fought in wars against VNS and has done extremely good, so telling him that he is being childish and a troll and calling names only goes to show you have no respect for others, even when they have a difference of opinion from you. you noticed i have been calm, not called you any names, even when we fought several weeks ago and i blocked a port just before your troops got to a island :)

    3. this war can easily be resolved, our terms are simple and all you have to do is give us a real apology and get your member to stop causing wars with different alliances (whether he is the general or not its showing that you have a distinct issue if almost every conflict your alliance has got into in the past few years (there are a lot) is caused by the same person). you can show a person respect and still have a honest talk when their behavior is causing issues to try and correct those issues. if roles were reversed you would want our member to stop causing you issues, would you not?


    HoR has stayed strong because we are more then a team, we are a family, in many ways like VNS is, we will always stay strong and we will always stand by our members. there is no dent you can put in us that cant be buffed out and unlike you, we dont have our fingers hovering over the button ready to hit Colossus every time its off cooldown.
    *sings and dances* Im too sexy for my Fur, Too sexy for my Fur, So sexy it Hurts

    Reminder: Always pillage BEFORE you burn


    RAVAGE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER, MAIM
    AND PUT BIG HICKEYS ON ALL THE FAIR DAMSELS!

    :cursing:
  • Dsi, the fact that you are thinking yourself as an individual that is not human and therefore bound to any morality of human being is wrong and just another fallacy. I have nothing left to say or comment about you. I don't know you. And, you shouldn't know me. For once, stfu and mind your pant or something around your age. Don't pick your nose into someone talk. It is first of all, rude. It is second of all, hurtful and meanie to the people you are aiming at. If age doesnt matter, and you were here, and you got the gut to say that in RL, i bet someone will hit you really hard or at least, snap at you like i did.


    Mizu, I have watched how you fight. I like your kind of fighting. I know you could and my friends said told me not to put it all in, and i told them the same, he is not the kind of fighter. Surely, i was the one can change their mind, but like you, i would fall with them too. I will contact you when there is anything changing around.

    Thank you for listening.

    @Moldy,
    "HoR has stayed strong because we are more then a team, we are a family, in many ways like VNS is, we will always stay strong and we will always stand by our members. there is no dent you can put in us that cant be buffed out and unlike you, we dont have our fingers hovering over the button ready to hit Colossus every time its off cooldown."

    :) Something nice from an enemy :)

    Thank you. Your terms are reasonable. I will certainly pass this on to my friends.

    For your number 1, i think i have known the issue.
    For number 2, i am not trying to impress anyone. Now, i have known that you are the diplomat, maybe, i will contact you later. Sorry for not bringing this out, but i just came back to the game, and with certain long pause, i did not know that you are the diplomat. Sorry for my lacking of information. When i was talking to Mizu, i thought, he was the one. I was wrong and I will make it up for you.


    With best regard.
  • I know I said I would stop HoR but this guy is just too easy to pick apart.

    HarleyMean wrote:

    Dsi, the fact that you are thinking yourself as an individual that is not human and therefore bound to any morality of human being is wrong and just another fallacy. I have nothing left to say or comment about you. I don't know you. And, you shouldn't know me. For once, stfu and mind your pant or something around your age. Don't pick your nose into someone talk. It is first of all, rude. It is second of all, hurtful and meanie to the people you are aiming at. If age doesnt matter, and you were here, and you got the gut to say that in RL, i bet someone will hit you really hard or at least, snap at you like i did.


    Where did I think of myself as an individual that is not a human being? Oh yeah, I didn't, you are either lying or confused. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and simply say you are confused. And I never said I was not bound by morality, I simply pointed out your lack of it. So, keep trying to change the subject and use words you probably do not understand.

    lol, telling me to stfu is not going to stop me. It makes you look like someone who was proven wrong, and simply cries for the other person to stop because you cannot handle facts and logic.

    Meanie? LOL, interesting choice of words for an adult.

    If it is hurtful to you to be told you are wrong and should apologize, good. Time to be an adult!

    lol, once again bringing up RL. It is like listening to a broken record. You cannot when a logical argument and have to resort to violence? Is this how adults act? If they do not like what someone says, they get violent. Pretty sure the only people who get violent over what others say are children and criminals.

    Keep it up, you are really showing your colors to us all here. I hope for VNS' sake that not all of its members are as incompetent as you are. Maybe one day VNS will have real leadership and a real diplomat. But we can keep dreaming that the day will come LOL :lolbash:

    Sig By Svana

  • @ Harley

    harleyMean wrote:

    For your number 1, i think i have known the issue.
    For number 2, i am not trying to impress anyone. Now, i have known that you are the diplomat, maybe, i will contact you later. Sorry for not bringing this out, but i just came back to the game, and with certain long pause, i did not know that you are the diplomat. Sorry for my lacking of information. When i was talking to Mizu, i thought, he was the one. I was wrong and I will make it up for you.


    Who replied when you used the Contact Diplomat button? ?(


    As for the discussion between you and dsi, all that comes to mind when I read your posts is the phrase "To grow old is mandatory. To grow up is optional." Age doesn't always mean mature, and youth doesn't always mean immature. I have a good idea of how old dsi is. I have no idea how old you are, but what you're posting towards him makes me think he's older than you are. Not that age really matters here. It's how a person acts that matters. ;)

    sig by Checkmate

    I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats