Psst - quiet please!

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • Psst - quiet please!

      OK, let's start from zero! Again! :D

      Battle for Dragon Mines
      (11.02.2016 4:07:10)
      madmaxa[H2O] from Casterly Rock
      vs
      Jaky9[Psst] from Dragon Mines

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Archer................................0(-100)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................180(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-200)
      ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-550)
      Swordsman...........................663(-572) - Swordsman............................0(-1000)
      Hoplite.............................235(-875) - Hoplite...............................0(-900)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-100)
      Gyrocopter............................45(-21) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-40)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram....................................0(-30)
      Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-20)
      Mortar.................................18(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-10)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
      Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-1963.9 - Military................................-5086
      Offensive points........................12715 - Defence points........................4909.75
      Damage Received.........................98195 - Damage Received........................254300
      Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: madmaxa[H2O]

      Losers: Jaky9[Psst]

      The town Dragon Mines has been pillaged by madmaxa[H2O]. The following resources have been stolen: 4,170 Building material

      The post was edited 1 time, last by madmaxa ().

    • Oh shots fired, if the H20 dudes don't reply now it means they qualified to be attacked by cooks and tenders right chuck? :lolbash:

      BTW Zech, no offense bro but a bunch of players from your alliance have been going inactive lately. The kicking of "Shinde" must have had some drama I guess?

      Which brings up the point - I am in a perpetual state of confusion as to whether you are still the home secretary of AO or are you a deck scrubber/spy in disguise, in PSST. :doofy:
    • Zech, don't worry, I am coming to pay you a visit. Just give me some time to visit all your multies first :D
      Psst is great alliance - 12 members and 120 multies :D
      I passed this round of piracy, but next one I am about to visit, once again, your multiple nests :p
      p.s. why do you worry about my balls? you miss them?
      p.p.s. my regards to chuck!
    • crixy2312 wrote:

      Oh shots fired, if the H20 dudes don't reply now it means they qualified to be attacked by cooks and tenders right chuck? :lolbash:

      BTW Zech, no offense bro but a bunch of players from your alliance have been going inactive lately. The kicking of "Shinde" must have had some drama I guess?

      Which brings up the point - I am in a perpetual state of confusion as to whether you are still the home secretary of AO or are you a deck scrubber/spy in disguise, in PSST. :doofy:


      You really dont know the full story. Its ok if you wasnt in noob, eris, ao or psst you wouldnt. A few of our player in ao got banned and as we were close with psst and one of our banned players taking over there leaders account it was logical to move across.
      we are currently going through and getting rid of players who are not contributing. Shide going inactive wasnt a surpise i didnt see him speak once.

      And maxa im the only one not to have multis on this server. Sorry. And please note when you try to show up my alliance by attacking one of the small guys who barley plays, we will shut you down in piracy as well. Please dont expect your alliance to place this round.
    • well madmaxa is soo strong when he wins battle he imediatly post it but when we occupied all his towns and ports he was quiet i guess he really want to look like he is something here but in reality he is just avarage player :lolbash:
      If you want to die PM me ingame
    • drasko7 wrote:

      well madmaxa is soo strong when he wins battle he imediatly post it but when we occupied all his towns and ports he was quiet i guess he really want to look like he is something here but in reality he is just avarage player :lolbash:
      Good to know that occupation of town is something so big that you should be so proud of.
      Maxa has been fighting and you and Jaky9 can't even answer it properly. :P
    • daliborsb wrote:


      Good to know that occupation of town is something so big that you should be so proud of.
      Maxa has been fighting and you and Jaky9 can't even answer it properly.


      How is occupying an offending players town not "answering properly".

      Just curious, you post one CR and try to claim it as a victory against the whole alliance, but when they occupy your towns, that's fake?

      BTW, I am just a curious bystander who is in no way related to PSST. (Unless you count farming their inactives as related. :P )

      The post was edited 2 times, last by crixy2312 ().