Updates!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Hey Im kinda new to this game. I played a lot about 5 years ago, just started again last week. I was wondering if this game had any news on a update. I seen in past threads where they added servers and merged servers, as well as a some features. I am wondering if there is going to be content update, like new buildings, science, or troops? I like this game but it doesn't look like much was added along those lines since I played last. :lolbash: That said it was a while ago and i just started again so I may have not noticed things yet.
    • Woa. 5 years long! I stopped playing Ikariam 6 years ago and just came back 6 months ago. And now I love it! :D

Sad news: no new troops (except for The Spartans, although I'm not quite sure if it was already here when I first played Ikariam); in my opinion there are some new buildings: the Black Market, Fortress (as well as piracy) and The Fountain, which appeared today (not a real building though). No new content about science.

However, I would like to hear what other people say.

Thank you Ratna for the best signature I have ever seen :love:
    • Mea1 wrote:

Don't forget the Sea Chart Archive :) (speeds up transports and ships from the town it is built)

As for new updates, just keep playing to find out
      Haha I plan to keep playing. Was just trying to fish a little :D ! I really hope they add some new troops and buildings. This game has a great base and obviously a lot of people agree for it to still be going after 8 years. I just see so much potential can't wait to find out whats in store.
    • Sledge wrote:

Woa. 5 years long! I stopped playing Ikariam 6 years ago and just came back 6 months ago. And now I love it! :D

Sad news: no new troops (except for The Spartans, although I'm not quite sure if it was already here when I first played Ikariam); in my opinion there are some new buildings: the Black Market, Fortress (as well as piracy) and The Fountain, which appeared today (not a real building though). No new content about science.

However, I would like to hear what other people say.

I won`t go into the past to check it all, but I am pretty sure that Balloon Carriers, Paddles, Rocket ships, Tenders,... were all introduced sometime later.We also had some new researches; basically whenever there was a new building, you unlock it by finishing the research requirement for it.

A lot of things changed.
    • @Aragorn: Yes, I can't remember exactly how things were back in the day.

As for the OP, I agree with Mea1 that you should keep playing to find out new things. It took me more than 1 month to get used to simple, basic things of Ikariam and two more months to keep up with the lastest changes, like piracy and how it works. Yes, I'm not a quick study if that's what some of you are thinking. Now I can confidently say that I'm aware of most things of Ikariam but would like to learn more if any.

Thank you Ratna for the best signature I have ever seen :love: