Ads edification

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Ads edification

Since we don`t have a suggestions forum for board, I will post one here.Guys, you need to find a solution for this window that comes out right to the forum.
      Every time we navigate, it comes back and in order to view board properly, we have to close it.It is annoying.

I am visiting a few other communities and none of them post the advertisement in this way, so I will assume it is US staff who puts it there.

And one more thing; every ad needs to link viewer to the website if viewer decides to click on it.Your ads are not opening any website, they open a blank page instead.
    • Just tried to turn off my add block (yeah, I use it - can ban me and thousands of others who use it) - I see HEX advertisement in the right side and it opened normally. Ok, I suppose they choose adverts on IP (region) base but anyway...

What ads do you see and what links do they have?
      "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein
    • You can try through proxies and you will still get the same, it is not IP based.All of us have this HEX window with some angry rabbits... :dash:
      I am cool with whatever they put so long as I can close that window so long as my session is running.Clicking the window opens blank page aka nothing, same case with the side and top ad on the boards (also HEX ads)
    • Lord_Aragorn wrote:

I am visiting a few other communities and none of them post the advertisement in this way, so I will assume it is US staff who puts it there.
      Nope it's definitely not by our choice. I will however communicate the issues up the chain of command. Thanks for letting us know.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance: