link devices

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• link devices

is there any way to link devices where if i don't log out of my computer i can log in to another computer or my phone

When I understand my enemy well enough to defeat him, in that moment, I also love him.
    • I am not sure what exactly you mean, but I do not recommend keeping accounts logged in. It's for your own protection, to avoid account thefts or actions being done without your knowledge.

The game uses cookies for your protection and recently introduced the secure login through https. That's why when you login from another device you are disconnected from the first one. 2 devices cannot play same account and start actions.

According to T&C you have to protect your account by keeping login info secure, not displayed, not shared and with a complex password and keeping your computer clean, without malware and stealing password software.

The game is secure enough against hacking, you have to cooperate and do the same.

• If it's your own computer - just leave the account opened (you even lock the computer with pasword) and then just connect to it via TeamViewer from any place.
      "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein
    • so i shouldn't stay logged in if its my home computer

this is for my board account btw

When I understand my enemy well enough to defeat him, in that moment, I also love him.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eloy ().

• It depends... who can access your home computer and how much do you trust them? Solution could be to make another account in the computer and always lock it (if you use Windows then just with hot key Windows+L).
      "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein