Need help

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Brasus wrote:

ok guys so im making ranks in my alliance and im a little confused

so i make the ranks and put members with what fit them best and everytime i log off and in its all changed and messed up. also i know its no one else doing it because when no ones on and i hurry log in then off it just puts them all out of order. and for special ranks how can i assign those seems i can make them but i dont know how to give them that position (you can make special ranks but how do you assign them?)

First you need to click "edit ranks" and create a name on the Create New Rank eg: Soldier then you can click on the Right option box --> dont forget to save. When you receive new member, you can assign the rank accordingly.
    • Step 1.0: Research Cultural Exchange
      Step 1.1: Build a Museum
      Step 1.2: Prepare to send someone a message (ie, get to that box where you type a message)
      Step 1.3: From the subject bar, select Offer Cultural Exchange Treaty Request (exact wording might vary)
      Step 1.4: Hit submit
      Step 2: ???
      Step 3: Profit!

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • Ratna wrote:

Brasus wrote:

ok guys so im making ranks in my alliance and im a little confused

so i make the ranks and put members with what fit them best and everytime i log off and in its all changed and messed up. also i know its no one else doing it because when no ones on and i hurry log in then off it just puts them all out of order. and for special ranks how can i assign those seems i can make them but i dont know how to give them that position (you can make special ranks but how do you assign them?)

First you need to click "edit ranks" and create a name on the Create New Rank eg: Soldier then you can click on the Right option box --> dont forget to save. When you receive new member, you can assign the rank accordingly.

Ratna wrote:

OK I am trying to do that but I keep getting a message "Access denied". Now I know I'm either doing something wrong, or not doing something I need to do...Q is, what?
      Bullies beware,
      that what you sow,
      shall you also reap.
    • Ms.Ratna, what am I doing wrong or not doing that I should be?

I am just starting my first alliance & am having problems with getting ranks assigned.
      I keep getting this message, "access Denied".

Now I even tried to change my rank(I'm the leader of the alliance) & still I get "access Denied".

do I need a certain amount of diplomacy points to do this?
      If so, how many?
      Presently, there are myself & 3 others.
      Does that make a difference?
      I am just complete lost as to what I need to do
      Bullies beware,
      that what you sow,
      shall you also reap.
    • CAPERNIUS wrote:

Now I even tried to change my rank(I'm the leader of the alliance) & still I get "access Denied".

As the Leader of your alliance, you cannot change your own rank due to its inherent special abilities (being able to select the Diplomat, General, and Home Secretary) and benefits (the resource bonus for having members in your alliance). Likewise the three other named ranks (Home Secretary, General, and Diplomat) have special abilities that cannot be duplicated using your own custom ranks. As a result, while alliances may have many unique custom rank titles for its membership, all alliances have the same four named officer ranks in its leadership team: Leader, Diplomat, Home Secretary, and General.
      "It is your fate, forgetfulness. All the old lessons of life, you lose and gain and lose and gain again." --Leto II