Unimatrix Zero

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Unimatrix Zero

We are an alliance joining you after the merge we will have several CT's up for grabs along with possible treaties. Please feel free to contact me with any CT's and treaties between now and the merge
      :crazy: I don't suffer from insanity :crazy: I enjoy every minute of it :crazy:
    • Phoenyx, he's referring to what it says under alliance when someone clicks a city of yours. Your tag is UMZ. (Just clarifying it for you.)

@LA, If I'm not mistaken these guys started on Ypsilon so you could check to see if there were any CRs from there. I don't recall anyone ever noting UMZ as farmy but I haven't tested it out myself.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • @ Kaleg Nar thank you for clarifying that for me.

@ Giannis I like to have options available in case we end up having a war with another alliance. Some people are great builders, while others can kick your behind with 1/4 of the military you would expect them to send. Not all the large Total point players have huge armies and navies, but I have seen a couple 250k players with 20k armies
      :crazy: I don't suffer from insanity :crazy: I enjoy every minute of it :crazy:
    • Gιαɴɴιѕ wrote:

Smaller players should grow.Putting that much military on their expense sheet creates a big struggle for their economy.Not to even mention the rebuilding time and resources.

Tell that to Wyoming. When S_G fought ONE I was a midget amongst giants. :P Rebuilding took a while, yes, but it was fun as heck. Plus I had a gold supply system (not even intra-alliance but just regular Joes buying resources) via the market that allowed me to carry the larger forces than my account could've otherwise. So if you have a member that's small, but a capable and willing fighter, there's no reason to say "No, you can't fight. Just grow." I can understand if it's a small thing that others can easily take care of, but otherwise you should let them fight. So I see no problem with that policy for UMZ.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.