BURNT war declarations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• BURNT war declarations

BURNT declares war on ZoWa and Bfone.

Both alliances began attacking our towns. This is an act of war.

Apparently ZoWa declared a Gauntlet War that we were unaware of (our bad), we also caught one of their members allowing Garrison rights for LG, so we are making it official here.

Bfone just started joining in for some reason. Our military advisors at BURNT are clueless with this one, but either way, we are going to come after you. :lolbash:

So to keep everyone up to date... BURNT is going to put on the best show possible for the viewers of ikariam while fighting three alliances (LG, ZoWa, and Bfone) at once. :minigun: :missilelauncher:

So sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy. :popcorn:

Drum roll please......

Thanks goes out to Ratna for the awesome Sig
  • Good luck to you my friend.

Soupy2 wrote:

BURNT declares war on ZoWa and Bfone.

Both alliances began attacking our towns. This is an act of war.

Apparently ZoWa declared a Gauntlet War that we were unaware of (our bad), we also caught one of their members allowing Garrison rights for LG, so we are making it official here.

Bfone just started joining in for some reason. Our military advisors at BURNT are clueless with this one, but either way, we are going to come after you. :lolbash:

So to keep everyone up to date... BURNT is going to put on the best show possible for the viewers of ikariam while fighting three alliances (LG, ZoWa, and Bfone) at once. :minigun: :missilelauncher:

So sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy. :popcorn:

Drum roll please......
  • News From The Frontlines

We interrupt your normal broadcast shows for an up to the minute live report from the front lines with BURNT Army Sergeant BOHICA. Sergeant BOHICA, what can you report on the fighting?:

There is was, buck naked with nothing but a road flare to light my way; trying to make my way to the latrine. Nothing worse than the green apple splatter in the middle of the night. Had to be from what they are serving in those C-Rations.

Anyway, I digress...

BURNT has stalled the enemy advance and is fighting back in multiple areas of BURNT territory.

Can you tell us if BURNT plans to launch any counterattacks on LG, ZoWa or Bfone (also known as the "Axis of Omega") held territories?

Well I cannot say for operational security, but I believe BURNT still has a couple tricks up its sleeves. So dont count us out yet!

There you have it folks. We will now return you back to your regular viewing stations, and remember to buy BURNT War BONDS.

This message has been Chuck Approved

The post was edited 1 time, last by Soupy2 ().

• End of WAR Date

BURNT never set an end date for this string of wars.

We would like to let this one go on a little longer. So this war against BURNT, Bfone and Zowa will continue until 10 April 2016, @ 1500 USA Eastern Time.

This date is Chuck Approved.

Happy Hunting

• The Chuck is Pleased!!!

I'm not saying that BURNT is the best (well maybe I am), but we are at the top of the offensive points list right now.

Mmmmmm-Hmm. Fightin's Good.
    :crazy:

BURNT PSA: Mephobia-the fear of becoming so awesome that the entire human race cant handle it and everyone dies.