VNS Declares War on HoR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• VNS Declares War on HoR

Modly wrote:

Dear VNS.........
      We at HoR have discussed it and find your lack of faith disturbing. Not only have you let your member threaten us with attacks while he is leeching, but then you dictate to us what the response is going to be as a form of Diplomacy. so as of this moment forward, we are at war until we get a apology that we feel is genuine from both the Leader and the Diplomat of VNS. we also expect each to contain a real word that rhymes with Orange.

timeline:

1. Hoangvan starts leeching posi wonder of HoR members
      2. Hoangvan sends a message to our member threatening him for only donating 2.5 million resources to a island
      3. Hoangvan makes threats against HoR members
      4. Contact is made with Diplomat of VNS who blows us off
      5. Contact is again made with VNS Diplomat who then informs HoR that VNS has decided our member and Hoangvan will have a one on one without any talk to either our member or HoR Diplomat.

i shall only respond to this thread at the time that we close this thread.

The terms of this war
      1. HoR get a apology from leader VNS
      2. HoR surrender
      3. We - VNS Alliance - Boring
      Good Luck and Have Fun!
      Home Secretary of VNS

AngelDuck

The post was edited 1 time, last by Angelduck ().

• should be a short war for several reasons:

1. VNS Leadership is too Disrespectful to ever do anything as simple as apologize
      2. HoR wont surrender
      3. VNS during war time rarely stay out of VMode, are farms and are not bright enough to really do anything except build large forces and move them around
      *sings and dances* Im too sexy for my Fur, Too sexy for my Fur, So sexy it Hurts

Reminder: Always pillage BEFORE you burn

RAVAGE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER, MAIM
      AND PUT BIG HICKEYS ON ALL THE FAIR DAMSELS!

:cursing:
    • I know, I know ... don't encourage them. But, it's just too tempting. I can't stop myself.

Angelduck wrote:

The terms of this war
      2. HoR surrender
      Good Luck and Have Fun!
      Home Secretary of VNS

Umm ... condition 3 met. I contend VNS is definitely boring. War over then?

And Ducky ... could you talk to your folks (Cuncung8787 comes to mind specifically as he's on an island with me) and encourage them to relocate. I'm entirely too near to a bunch of VNS folks, and I know many other Lost folks are as well. I'm concerned that this outbreak of stupid might be contagious and I don't want any of my people to catch it. I know they've all been vaccinated, but you know how stubborn these diseases can be. And this one seems pretty severe.

Thanks

Jack
    • Angelduck wrote:

War go on, just fight in game, not on board
      I am not fighting on the boards, i am stating a basic fact, just because you cant accept that, does not mean the facts are not true, just like the fact that we tried diplomacy and VNS showed more disrespect by ignoring it or throwing it in our faces.
      *sings and dances* Im too sexy for my Fur, Too sexy for my Fur, So sexy it Hurts

• dsi357 wrote:

WOW

Looks like VNS wants HoR to continue to farm them and force them into V mode.

LOL, O well, VNS will be VNS, Very Nice Suppliers :lolbash:

Enjoy all the goodies HoR, I am sure VNS will be giving you millions of free resouces

you can drop tag, join HoR, and farming VNS tooo!
      i waitting you :pillepalle: :pillepalle: :pillepalle: :pillepalle: :pillepalle: :pillepalle:
    • Angelduck wrote:

dsi357 wrote:

WOW

Looks like VNS wants HoR to continue to farm them and force them into V mode.

LOL, O well, VNS will be VNS, Very Nice Suppliers :lolbash:

Enjoy all the goodies HoR, I am sure VNS will be giving you millions of free resouces

i waitting you

I am "waiting" for you to answer my question.
    • Angelduck wrote:

Modly wrote:

Dear VNS.........
      We at HoR have discussed it and find your lack of faith disturbing. Not only have you let your member threaten us with attacks while he is leeching, but then you dictate to us what the response is going to be as a form of Diplomacy. so as of this moment forward, we are at war until we get a apology that we feel is genuine from both the Leader and the Diplomat of VNS. we also expect each to contain a real word that rhymes with Orange.

timeline:

1. Hoangvan starts leeching posi wonder of HoR members
      2. Hoangvan sends a message to our member threatening him for only donating 2.5 million resources to a island
      3. Hoangvan makes threats against HoR members
      4. Contact is made with Diplomat of VNS who blows us off
      5. Contact is again made with VNS Diplomat who then informs HoR that VNS has decided our member and Hoangvan will have a one on one without any talk to either our member or HoR Diplomat.

i shall only respond to this thread at the time that we close this thread.

The terms of this war
      2. HoR surrender
      Good Luck and Have Fun!
      Home Secretary of VNS

AngelDuck

VNS,

It seems to me you are looking for trouble, not only with our close allies in HoR, but also with us in WLS.

We have continuously warned you not to attack WLS cities, but at the moment we have lost count of how many ports or cities you have occupied, despite all our requests.

The day when our players get attacked and WLS sits idle is yet to come.
    • Angelduck wrote:

List Vacation Mode
      1. deadidave
      2. EmDragon

i think HoR never go v-mode dur War, but i wrong :pillepalle: :pillepalle: :pillepalle: :pillepalle: :pillepalle: :pillepalle: :pillepalle:
      Just to clarify, both have major real life things that have caused it and it was known way in advanced, plus one was in VMode before our war even Ended. there are also a few members of HoR who are in Perma VMode as well due to real life. the rest are still here

• Angelduck wrote:

i waitting you

Why would I want to fight a bunch of V moding cowards and waste my time. You and your buddy Tee occupied LOST towns in an area, and once Tee warned you about my navy, both of you ran away like the cowards you are.

You do not fight, you run, run run, then hope to catch someone offline :pillepalle:

Keep attacking LOST cities, and you will find yourself having more problems than you want, and it seems you cannot handle HoR, do you really need more enemies lol.

Anyway, keep running my cowardly pathetic and less than intelligent friend. :lolbash:

Sig By Svana

• Angelduck wrote:

HoR has considered your terms and we all agree, VNS Alliance is boring, so i guess we met term three of your DoW and its over, Correct?

• I haven't been able to help in this war, but I took the time today to count up the CR totals to get an overview of how the war has been going so far.

Some rough stats from the CR thread:
      Damage done to HOR members: 1,030,696
      Damage done to VNS members: 1,535,314

HOR is winning by more than 500,000. That doesn't include ANY loot... which we are also clearly dominating if you look through CRs.

I was also curious how alliance size compared in this war and it does seem like it is pretty even. #9 vs #10. VNS has almost double the amount of members, but they are smaller in account size.
      VNam Sociality(VNS) 71 254,376,536
      The Horde(HoR) 37 194,858,689

VNS also has 500k more MS to fight with it seems, but are still losing the big battles:
      3. VNam Sociality(VNS) 1,448,491
      7. The Horde(HoR) 956,216

HOR has more O and D points if you also look at alliance scores.

So I think it is very clear that HOR has won, or is winning if VNS wishes to continue the war. I give all the HOR fighters a lot of credit for taking the time to fight these guys. They personally are so insignificant to me that I have very little desire to fight them. Certain enemies can definitely elicit my participation in wars because they annoy me that much... but VNS is just so boring, and they can't even speak English well enough to piss me off. Until they find a leader that can evoke some actual "gaming emotion" from me, and I am sure many others feel the same way in HOR, they will just never be memorable in the Ikariam world except as a bunch of little pricks. :miffy:

Signature by me
    • Ha Ha How you like it

Angelduck wrote:

List Vacation Mode
      1. deadidave
      2. EmDragon

Ya I got 12 hour days all this week at work so no time, BUT before I did I wanted to give you a good bye present !!!! You all run to V mode at the drop of a hat so I though I would show you how it feels. I got all you heading my way then hit it. I had to set the alarm and get up at 4:30 am so you was all here first but it was worth it. My wife though I was nuts and asked why I was laughing when I went back to bed. Now you see that your not the only ones and if you want to pull that crap, well we can play that way too! I hope you enjoy eating all the gold it cost you and my complements to all the wasted time it takes you to get back.

:lolbash:

"It is better to be a live lamb then a dead lion Tis true,
      BUT it is better still to be a live lion"