sever with no piracy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• sever with no piracy

i was thinking a sever with no piracy could be made so that it could be fair for the people that love this game and don't have the time or the money to spend on it. i know that it is optional to participate in piracy but if you don't then you get so far behind and you have no hope to come back and be in the top 50. it would be nice just to have it like the old days when i first started to play this game. i know a few people who would get back into this game if there was no piracy. and it might be a good way to boost the population back on this game. that way all the sever merges may not be necessary. i was just thinking one sever with no piracy just to try it out to see if it works. i am not saying to get rid of piracy just start another sever so people can pick which game play they like the best.
    • [turkeh]

Unfortunately running two separate versions of the game is not really plausible. It's a bit different than this but falls under this heading: [/turkeh]

1. If it's gone, it's gone
        When something is removed from the game, or when something is added to the game, careful thought has gone into the decision. The developers aren't likely to reverse their decisions without a very good reason. Saying "this will change the game" isn't a good reason, since the change was presumably made with just that in mind.

This includes any form of gold pillaging (as the possibilities have been exhausted, GameForge are well aware of the desire to pillage gold) and requesting servers be made with an old version/old combat system. You can feel free to post your Feedback on the Feedback Board instead of Suggestions.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance: