pillage gold from inactive players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• pillage gold from inactive players

We should be able to pillage gold under the following conditions.

1. Player must be inactive

2. Inactive player must have more than 150,000,000 (150 million in gold in his/her account.

Each empty transport vessel should be able to transport 2,000 gold

These new proposed rules will protect new players from unfair raiding practices and in order for an inactive player to have so much gold in his/her account, it would mean that the player has been inactive for a long time. Also, once the player account gets down to the limits noted above, it would be no longer possible for any gold to be pillaged from that account.

Not sure on how to set this up in a poll, but here are some suggested answers
      5 - I love this idea!
      4 - I really like this idea
      3 - I like this idea
      2 - I dislike this idea
      1 - I really dislike this idea
      0 - I hate this idea

• [turkeh]
      Unfortunately this falls under the following Dead End idea:
      [/turkeh]

1. If it's gone, it's gone
        When something is removed from the game, or when something is added to the game, careful thought has gone into the decision. The developers aren't likely to reverse their decisions without a very good reason. Saying "this will change the game" isn't a good reason, since the change was presumably made with just that in mind.

This includes any form of gold pillaging (as the possibilities have been exhausted, GameForge are well aware of the desire to pillage gold) and requesting servers be made with an old version/old combat system. You can feel free to post your Feedback on the Feedback Board instead of Suggestions.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance: