VIE is a Farm Mine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• You control a dozen of multi accounts to pillage a busy guy:
      Your account list as below:
      Suleiman, Damia, Damia1, Damia2, Weddingdog, WeddingDog1, Boxun, King Nobunaga, Lancaster, Wallace, Costello, Winothai, Boxun, DrWeezey, ...

I think there's nothing to be proud of. And Ikariam game is gonna die because allow multi accounts.
      ____________________________________________________________________________________
      B0Q - NOL - Viet : "We will hit anyone who calls Viet players as VIET CONG or VIET communists ... "
    • BoQ wrote:

You control a dozen of multi accounts to pillage a busy guy:
      Suleiman, Damia, Damia1, Damia2, Weddingdog, WeddingDog1, Boxun, King Nobunaga, Lancaster, Wallace, Costello, Winothai, Boxun, DrWeezey, ...

I think there's nothing to be proud of. And Ikariam game is gonna die because allow multi accounts.

Those are more than 11 accounts. I doubt some of them are the same person. That list confuses more than crarify who is who.

:gamer:
    • BoQ wrote:

You control a dozen of multi accounts to pillage a busy guy:

:lolbash: :lolbash: only super man must playing more account and you fear when we win all battle :borg:
      I going :minigun: :sniper: and you fear
    • The funny part about it is yall arent winning anything :lolbash: .....yall are getting crushed

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • The fear Sunday for VIE member :lolbash: :lolbash:

Sea battle near HR MARBLE
      (26.03.2017 9:44:24)
      Suleiman[USA] from HR MARBLE1
      vs
      HEROVN[VIE] from HR MARBLE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship..............................24(-36) - Ram-Ship............................701(-225)
      ............................................. - Tender..................................1(-0)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................40(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................23(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-180 - Military................................-1125
      Offensive points.......................2812.5 - Defence points............................450
      Damage Received..........................9000 - Damage Received.........................56250
      Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%

Winners: HEROVN[VIE]

Losers: Suleiman[USA]

Sea battle near HR MARBLE1
      (26.03.2017 8:40:25)
      Suleiman[USA] from HR SULFUR
      vs
      HEROVN[VIE] from HR MARBLE1

Ram-Ship..............................62(-18) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-164)
      ............................................. - Tender..................................1(-0)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................65(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................40(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................23(-0) - .............................................
      Military..................................-90 - Military.................................-820
      Offensive points.........................2050 - Defence points............................225
      Damage Received..........................4500 - Damage Received.........................41000
      Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Winners: Suleiman[USA]

Losers: HEROVN[VIE]

(26.03.2017 7:54:34)
      vs

Ram-Ship..............................39(-36) - Ram-Ship............................164(-276)
      Tender..................................5(-0) - Tender..................................1(-0)
      Fire Ship.............................125(-5) - .............................................
      Military.................................-211 - Military................................-1380
      Offensive points.........................3450 - Defence points..........................527.5
      Damage Received.........................10550 - Damage Received.........................69000
      Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%

(26.03.2017 6:43:47)
      vs

Ram-Ship..............................44(-36) - Ram-Ship............................440(-276)
      Tender..................................5(-0) - Tender..................................1(-0)
      Fire Ship.............................146(-4) - .............................................
      Military...............................-204.8 - Military................................-1380
      Offensive points.........................3450 - Defence points............................512
      Damage Received.........................10240 - Damage Received.........................69000
      Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

(26.03.2017 5:42:51)
      vs

Ram-Ship..............................13(-42) - Ram-Ship............................716(-220)
      Steam Ram..............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-210 - Military................................-1100
      Offensive points.........................2750 - Defence points............................525
      Damage Received.........................10500 - Damage Received.........................55000
      Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

I going :minigun: :sniper: and you fear
    • VIE is an extension of TD, always has been. Not sure how active VIE is at the moment but i believe it's just TD's multis. I would imagine they have a lot of resources building up. They typically used these accounts for resupplying their gold. TD has always practiced illegal transactions, i'm surprised many of them hasn't been caught and banned by now. Anyone hitting a Viet has my approval. Whether it be TD, VIE or the other viet alliances.