***UNITED ONE(S) ALLIANCE RECRUITING****!!!!! (Message General_W In game or send an application)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• General_W wrote:

Trade is where we shine along side military in being the 2nd most trading alliance on this server!

Ah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey... hey King, Wyo/KNar, Avail, and DarkHelmet... You read this shizz? They think they "trade"... that's cute

S_G is number 2 (187k total 7.5k Avg) surpassed only by HONOR who has 6 times the members we have, with SKULL and DaWaR nipping at our heels

U-ONE is 7th currently, with the 2nd lowest average trade score in the top 10. You've got only 1 member in the top 50....

I'm reminded of a lyric
      " I'm the Father, your more like a grandchild...
      Here's a dollar, go get you some damn style"

Flaming/Trolling Warning
      Psycho
    • Gιαɴɴιѕ wrote:

You are not serious, are you ?

BTW this is not the same account I have seen you post from... perhaps, a new "me-one" ?

GW has like 3 board accounts i think. this is another of them. and i thought board multi-ing wasnt allowed. the fool probably cant remember the right password for each account and keeps making a new one lol.

General_W wrote:

Good Morning or Evening:
      How would you like to join an alliance that is like a family. An alliance that cares about its members and their input. With so many alliances on this server you finally NOW have the opportunity to better yourself in the game as well as meet some amazing people and join a great ONE!!! United ONES Alliance is a large Family that takes care of its members and is always looking for more .If you need help growing... ONE IS the alliance for you. Our members help any size member grow . BUT Especially the smaller members. We have alliance islands and are safe from attack . We have many players who are MILITARY based.. Which means when stuff happens... ONE Leadership and Family HAS YOUR BACK ! ALSO. as Leader of ONE I am proud to say that One ranks among the top 5 in all Categories besides Piracy (as Piracy changes daily) and Donations as we have many smaller members. and the more smaller members the more your Donation score decreases as an average. ONES Military score is HIGH As an alliance and is top 2 normally. Our Offensive points are HIGH and usually top 2-5. Trade is where we shine along side military in being the 2nd most trading alliance on this server! ONE has a place for any and all Players within its ranks. We have Military ranks, Espionage, Trade, Recruiter , and many more. We also are always looking for Experienced players for our Leadership panel. as well as anyone who has ideas and wants to make the alliance better and easier to work on..for those we have places in our Presidential Adviser posts, as well as assistant Leaders if you have past leadership experience or have been playing the game a while. If you were a Home Secretary or Diplomat or an assistant Leader or Leader in another alliance, server or both.If you have any questions please respond directly to this message to me (directly), General_ W or Smokey 13- ONES Chief of Staff...as well as anyone named below or a ONE member near you !! I ask you politely to please consider this invitation to the United ONE(S) Alliance personally from myself. I built it and i would like to experience the Greatness of what the "ONE Family Alliance Experience" has to offer !
      With Great Respect and well wishes to you ,
      Genera_W-Leader of United ONE(S) Alliance!

PS: I look forward to having you all in my alliance Sir or Ms./Mrs.
      General_W-Leader of United ONE(S) Alliance (ONE now U-ONE
      Smokey_13 -Chief of Staff
      Aarika: The Great Communicator of ONE (ONE DIPLOMAT)
      General(S)-Rockford and LV LODE
      Nicator: Home Secretary
      and the 10 presidential advisers and policy makers!!!!!

Welcome to ONE !!! **** PLEASE MESSAGE IN GAME TO APPLY***
      Alliance name: Unites ONE /ONE(S)
      Alliance Tag: U-ONE

Thanks again - General_W -Leader of ONE

yes yes do join the great farm and silent alliance that can't carry itself and has no sense of logic or honor. its probably the best decision you'll ever make in your life right after the giant list of very important life-changing decisions that will forever determine who you are and the rest of your life. They will totally defend you because they can't even defend themselves. Last we heard, this wonderful alliance was having their donkey end handed to them without a sweat. and we know they're doing so well because they have so many losses on the CR section of the forums. You really can tell that they are military based when they can't even defend themselves or even try and work together. Really got your back right? :lolbash: And it makes sense that they're the #2 in offensive points when they dont even have an army to use for even basic pillaging since its getting bashed around left and right and into places we never knew existed by every active player in the server. Their trading system is soo wonderful, when someone is in dire need of resources and asks for it, they never get anything! They don't even train their players to specialize and accounts go there to die. After all, many of us already have an embargo against their trade ships. We don't want their cheap gold. We'd rather pillage them dry day in and day out instead. No trade? Makes you the best possible trading alliance ever created.

i want to bring a special attention to this part

General_W wrote:

I ask you politely to please consider this invitation to the United ONE(S) Alliance personally from myself. I built it and i would like to experience the Greatness of what the "ONE Family Alliance Experience" has to offer !

1. learn to grammar and English. Your sentence as bad as this point.
      2. Someone sounds desperate to appear great. Everyone knows that rankings don't mean anything. Its how you and the alliance itself carries yourself and itself.
      3. The "greatness" of ONE is shown above. very great alliance...

MosXerO wrote:

Quoted from "General_W"

Trade is where we shine along side military in being the 2nd most trading alliance on this server!

Hey... hey King, Wyo/KNar, Avail, and DarkHelmet... You read this shizz? They think they "trade"... that's cute

S_G is number 2 (187k total 7.5k Avg) surpassed only by HONOR who has 6 times the members we have, with SKULL and DaWaR nipping at our heels

U-ONE is 7th currently, with the 2nd lowest average trade score in the top 10. You've got only 1 member in the top 50....

I'm reminded of a lyric
      " I'm the Father, your more like a grandchild...
      Here's a dollar, go get you some damn style"

They really know how to read. Everyone can tell that 7 comes BEFORE 2 and if you think of it the correct way, you need to go back to school and learn to count once more. the number line definitely isn't 1 2 3 4 5... but instead is 1 7 2 3 4 5... *facepalm* ok back to reality really quick, GO BACK TO SCHOOL GW AND LEARN TO COUNT OR SOBER UP AND STOP DRINKING! :lol: I dont think they even know how to get over a million in profits in one trade. if they saw what king, wyoming, mos, and I can get, they'd think we're breaking the system and cheating.

These posts just make ONE look even more of a mess. Maybe if we just tapped them a few more times, he'll finally blow and actually disband the alliance. He's already fed up with "ISOY and other alliances cheating the system" (reference ONE's inability to realize why they were losing naval engagements with only long range units and first strikes)

NOTE: the center part in reply to the original post was my attempt at a satirical reply so yeah i know its probably not the best piece of work ever and don't take it literally. I might still have a lot to learn in the world but at least I know how to carry myself so that I don't look like...whatever that is. :ill:
    • Display Spoiler

General_W wrote:

Good Morning or Evening:
      How would you like to join an alliance that is like a family. An alliance that cares about its members and their input. With so many alliances on this server you finally NOW have the opportunity to better yourself in the game as well as meet some amazing people and join a great ONE!!! United ONES Alliance is a large Family that takes care of its members and is always looking for more .If you need help growing... ONE IS the alliance for you. Our members help any size member grow . BUT Especially the smaller members. We have alliance islands and are safe from attack . We have many players who are MILITARY based.. Which means when stuff happens... ONE Leadership and Family HAS YOUR BACK ! ALSO. as Leader of ONE I am proud to say that One ranks among the top 5 in all Categories besides Piracy (as Piracy changes daily) and Donations as we have many smaller members. and the more smaller members the more your Donation score decreases as an average. ONES Military score is HIGH As an alliance and is top 2 normally. Our Offensive points are HIGH and usually top 2-5. Trade is where we shine along side military in being the 2nd most trading alliance on this server! ONE has a place for any and all Players within its ranks. We have Military ranks, Espionage, Trade, Recruiter , and many more. We also are always looking for Experienced players for our Leadership panel. as well as anyone who has ideas and wants to make the alliance better and easier to work on..for those we have places in our Presidential Adviser posts, as well as assistant Leaders if you have past leadership experience or have been playing the game a while. If you were a Home Secretary or Diplomat or an assistant Leader or Leader in another alliance, server or both.If you have any questions please respond directly to this message to me (directly)
      ,General_ W or Smokey 13- ONES Chief of Staff...as well as anyone named below or a ONE member near you !! I ask you politely to please consider this invitation to the United ONE(S) Alliance personally from myself. I built it :) and i would like to experience the Greatness of what the "ONE Family Alliance Experience" has to offer !

You forgot to add: "Free resources in U-ONE's towns. 100% Free of charge."
      Excellent trade indeed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Emma Grace Frost ().

• General_W wrote:

I am proud to say that One ranks among the top 5 in all Categories besides Piracy (as Piracy changes daily) and Donations as we have many smaller members. and the more smaller members the more your Donation score decreases as an average

Incorrect. As of 6:30 (approximately) these were U-ONE's rankings. With Averages I will not be giving an exact placement aside from the TS average simply because I don't want to count that much. The words 'failed' or 'ahcieved' will indicate whether or not they are in the top 5 in that area.

Total Score: 26
      TS Average: 113

Master Builders: 24
      MB Average: failed

Building Levels: 15
      Building Levels Average: failed

Scientists: 27
      Scientists Average: failed

Levels of Research: 13
      LR Average: failed

Military Score: 16
      MS Average: failed

Gold Stock: 34
      GS Average: failed

Trader: 7
      Trader Average: failed

Resources: 27
      Resources Average: failed

OP: 13
      OP Average: failed

DP: 6
      DP Average: failed

Now you didn't claim to be in the top 5 for the following, but I feel it's worth mentioning to be complete.

Piracy: 29
      Piracy Average: failed
      Members in top 50 last cycle: 0

Donations: 31
      Donations Average: failed

So for an alliance that claimed to be the top 5 in almost everything, that was inaccurate. You may have been in the top 5 for total DP points since that was decently close, but for trader I know you've been 7th for a while.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • General_W wrote:

Good Morning or Evening:
      How would you like to join an alliance that is like a family. An alliance that cares about its members and their input. With so many alliances on this server you finally NOW have the opportunity to better yourself in the game as well as meet some amazing people and join a great ONE!!! United ONES Alliance is a large Family that takes care of its members and is always looking for more .If you need help growing... ONE IS the alliance for you. Our members help any size member grow . BUT Especially the smaller members. We have alliance islands and are safe from attack . We have many players who are MILITARY based.. Which means when stuff happens... ONE Leadership and Family HAS YOUR BACK ! ALSO. as Leader of ONE I am proud to say that One ranks among the top 5 in all Categories besides Piracy (as Piracy changes daily) and Donations as we have many smaller members. and the more smaller members the more your Donation score decreases as an average. ONES Military score is HIGH As an alliance and is top 2 normally. Our Offensive points are HIGH and usually top 2-5. Trade is where we shine along side military in being the 2nd most trading alliance on this server! ONE has a place for any and all Players within its ranks. We have Military ranks, Espionage, Trade, Recruiter , and many more. We also are always looking for Experienced players for our Leadership panel. as well as anyone who has ideas and wants to make the alliance better and easier to work on..for those we have places in our Presidential Adviser posts, as well as assistant Leaders if you have past leadership experience or have been playing the game a while. If you were a Home Secretary or Diplomat or an assistant Leader or Leader in another alliance, server or both.If you have any questions please respond directly to this message to me (directly)
      ,General_ W or Smokey 13- ONES Chief of Staff...as well as anyone named below or a ONE member near you !! I ask you politely to please consider this invitation to the United ONE(S) Alliance personally from myself. I built it :) and i would like to experience the Greatness of what the "ONE Family Alliance Experience" has to offer !

I do not want to know how your powerpoint presentations go =D

Short and simple is more effective.

It hurts my eyes to read it. :dash:

PS: Don't claim false things!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Crosswind ().

• Crosswind wrote:

General_W wrote:

Good Morning or Evening:

I do not want to know how your powerpoint presentations go =D

Short and simple is more effective.

It hurts my eyes to read it. :dash:

PS: Don't claim false things!

I like the part when they say their islands are safe from attacks, :lolbash:

devo13az wrote:

WHAM...punk mode.

Special thanks to Ratna for the Sig :)
    • I would pay to see B_S fight UOne. Honestly, PAY.
      You know what's really great about being a narcissist? Me.

Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor
    • Id say you just had a brain aneurysm, but that would imply you have a brain.

Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor
    • I'm not going to bother to correct or comment on most of your hilarious mistakes, General Chicken. It isn't worth the time.

Complain all you like, make whatever accusations you like, the reality is that ISOY is whipping your farm alliance up one side of Ny and down the other. Coming to cry on the boards isn't going to stop us. Making weak threats you can't support isn't going to stop us. Not even begging HONOR for help is going to stop us. You want us to stop bullying you?

Surrender.

You know the terms. Surrender, here on the boards, admit that ISOY whipped you, and I'll even consider relaxing the other requirements I made. I don't think I want you under the SOY banner anyway. But you WILL admit defeat, or the beatings will continue until you do.

• General_W wrote:

a guy D3vo with 3 accts .... he cant even play fairly . Fearless leader is one of d3vo's accts

LMAO....you are too funny. In reality, the world the rest of us live in, I do own two accounts. It's pretty easy to tell because one is d3v0 and the other is devo13, and that one hasn't even been a part of this war...boy, would you be in a sorry state if it was. :lolbash:

I know, I know, I'm a big cheater....or maybe it's just because your guys aren't all that smart. Like how I have a 14mil TS account with only 5 towns, and none of them produce sulfur....I'm a big, big cheater. :grumble:

Let me give you a little hint....look for the sulfur island with a hephaestus forge that I have 12 towns on. It's not too hard to find....right by my wine towns. :pillepalle:

So, like Alhazred said, quit your crying....nobody wants to join your alliance, and we are doing them a service keeping them away. Just meet the terms, or don't...I like building my 12th town with all the free resources I'm getting from your alliance. :borg:

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
      -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

• I want to know why he thinks you're Fearless Leader?

Not to say that d3v0 isn't Fearless Leader. Or to say that he is. ISOY does not acknowledge any speculation on the ownership of various ISOY player accounts, other than our policy of pretty much acknowledging everyone who owns everything if you're not a total idiot. Who could guess the ISOY mystery that d3v0 is also devo13. Oooh. No, let me repeat that.

Maybe next he'll guess that Alhazred and Hanoi Jane are multis too. (Don't look left!!!)
    • General_W is my multi