Unthemed Mafia (Intermediate) Game Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• The debate was heating up between them all, and accusations started floating around in all directions, until one of them suddenly claimed something!

"I'm an undercover COP!!".

Silence befell for a few seconds. "Are you serious?" Someone asked. "Yes," that person responded. "I'm lieutenant Zullu from the city police department, and I can confirm I have been assigned to bring this criminal, Heather, dead or alive."

"So? Are you going to accompany me willingly or must I use force to drag you out of this town?"

Heather looked shocked. She could hardly believe her ears. Surprisingly though she didn't try to defend herself this time. She just hung her head down and mumbled a few words to herself while she was being lead to a police car, and the town never heard of her again.

Edit: Just in case it wasn't clear enough: Heather WAS Mafia.

Zullu (1) : Heather,
    Maul (0) :
    Kaleg (0) :
    Heather (5) : Zullu, Maul, Panda, bam, Kaleg, [LYNCH]
    bam (0) :
    Turkeh (0) :
    SoftPanda (0) :
    Amethyst (0) :

Not voting: Turkeh, Amethyst,

Day ends on Sunday, 5 June 2016, countdown
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

The post was edited 1 time, last by bakakadassa ().

• My alignment had nothing to do with it. You'd have got that post whether I was town or scum. In fact, the only thing that stopped me from making it earlier was that I *was* scum. If I'd been town you'd probably have got it with both barrels a lot sooner.
  • I think I heard a ghost :P (sorry Heather)

Okay, the obvious next question is who scum #2 is. I've reread the thread with the new information in mind (Jesse and Xarius as town, Heather as scum), and I can't say I'm certain on anything. Way back on day 1 Zullu mentioned being suspicious of Turkeh (post 14), and since he was right about Heather I kind of want to follow that direction, but it was D1, and his reasoning was the Turkeh purposely misspelled his name. He perhaps was using Zullu-voodoo, but I'm not sold on that. The second thing I tried to look for was who was supporting Heather the most, even vaguely, throughout her battle with Zullu. I've tallied my findings below:

Heather supporters
    Bamcbix: post 21, post 130
    SoftPanda: post 31, post 33, post 75
    Jesse: post 38, post 40 (he was a townie, so we can disregard this, but I wanted to be complete)
    Xarius: post 64 (I think... I might be misunderstanding that, but also a townie)
    Turkeh: post 110

Post 59, Jesse asked for bam's opinion on Heather vs Zullu and although bam responded to Jesse in post 62, he never directly addressed Heather vs Zullu but did address Maul vs Kaleg.

Post 95, Heather called out bam for voting Turkeh with no explanation

Post 99, SoftPanda stated that he felt he and Heather were buddying up

Post 143, bam asked Zullu who he targeted night 1, presumably so that person could be cleared

That's what I've noticed from my latest read through. I've got a few suspicions, but am waiting to see how our remaining day happens before casting my vote.
  • News highlight: FA takes over the case!

Our sources in the police department assure us the departure of lieutenant Zullu will not affect the department's mafia hunt. Lieutenant Frozen Angel has been assigned the case and is currently studying the files.

Game will resume as planned and the announced deadlines are still intact.

• Early morning, lieutenant Frozen took to the town along with a team of forensics. "Another day, and another dead body." she thought while yawning trying to fight the sleepiness off her eyes.

Much to her surprise, as she arrived the townies had already gathered at the town square, and they were all accounted for!

"What? Nobody died?? I was assured there was still another one of them in this town, and I was assigned to find them and bring them to justice."

As the forensic team had nothing to work on they took the same vehicle back to the city, leaving FA behind to further investigate the situation and report to her superiors.

Frozen (0) :
    Maul (0) :
    Kaleg (0) :
    bam (0) :
    Turkeh (0) :
    SoftPanda (0) :
    Amethyst (0) :

Not voting: Turkeh, Amethyst, Zullu, Maul, Panda, bam, Kaleg,

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes for the majority.

Day ends on Thursday, 9 June 2016, countdown

• That would be the most likely scenario Maul. I don't think Mafia could risk not making an attempted kill with an outted Cop and the odds currently sitting at 1:6 in terms of alignment, esp. with a JK still in the mix.

Could FA clear anybody else? We still don't know the N1 or N3 action of that role.

My reads are highly null right now. I'd have to go through again and kinda check out everybody's stances on the Heather/Zullu thing, since that may be the most beneficial thing to look at right now. It'll probably be closer to process of elimination at this point.
    LegendaryKiller

• Frozen (0) : Believe in Zullu's claim. It also turned out.
    Maul (0) : The only player to tag along with Zullu pre-claim. Unless it was an early bus job, he is my other biggest town read. I also have felt his play similar to what I've seen him as town in the past.
    Kaleg (0) : As active as he/heather were, there wasn't as much interaction as I thought there should've been. I did feel he was being a bit pushy throughout day 1 areas, and even hypocritical at times. It would bode better with him if he made a more concise stance on Heather/Zullu, regardless of what stance that would've been.
    bam (0) : One of the few players that also made a clearer stance on the Heather/Zullu case. His votes have made sense, and he has put in some efforts to progress/make sense of the game. If he wasn't bam, it may even be enough for a town read. But I know he can be tricky.
    Turkeh (0) : Null due to activity levels more than anything else. I'm a bit bias on this one due to outside reasons, so it's hard to make a judgement call here.
    SoftPanda (0) : Myself.
    Amethyst (0) : Post count is okay, but after going through, very few stances were really made. I'd like to see more.

So basically I have two clear town reads, two clear null reads, and two clear scum reads. My best target would currently be Kaleg, and i'll probably give more to this later today, but I'll wait until an official vote for that to take place.
    LegendaryKiller

• Quick post

SoftPanda wrote:

Maul (0) : The only player to tag along with Zullu pre-claim. Unless it was an early bus job, he is my other biggest town read. I also have felt his play similar to what I've seen him as town in the past.

I'd agree with that too. I plan on rereading posts to see who buddied with Hrather or if anyone tried very hard to not buddy with her.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • The obvious next question is who scum #2 is. I've reread the thread with the new information in mind (Jesse and Xarius as town, Heather as scum), and I can't say I'm certain on anything. Way back on day 1 Zullu mentioned being suspicious of Turkeh (post 14), and since he was right about Heather I kind of want to follow that direction, but it was D1, and his reasoning was the Turkeh purposely misspelled his name. He perhaps was using Zullu-voodoo, but I'm not sold on that. The second thing I tried to look for was who was supporting Heather the most, even vaguely, throughout her battle with Zullu. I've tallied my findings below:

Heather supporters:
    Bamcbix: post 21, post 130
    SoftPanda: post 31, post 33, post 75, post 97
    Jesse: post 38, post 40 (he was a townie, so we can disregard this, but I wanted to be complete)
    Xarius: post 64 (I think... I might be misunderstanding that, but also a townie)
    Turkeh: post 110

Other things I noticed:
    Post 59, Jesse asked for bam's opinion on Heather vs Zullu and although bam responded to Jesse in post 62, he never directly addressed Heather vs Zullu but did address Maul vs Kaleg.

Post 95, Heather called out bam for voting Turkeh with no explanation

Post 99, SoftPanda stated that he felt he and Heather were buddying up

Post 143, bam asked Zullu who he targeted night 1, presumably so that person could be cleared

At this point I'm leaning toward bam being mafia (completely separate from my last vote on him) because his two pro-Heather posts read to me like someone trying to subtly support a partner. SoftPanda directly called attention to his and Heather's buddying in post 99, which doesn't seem like something a partner would do. Jesse and Xarius we can ignore. Turkeh's pro-Heather post 110 was added as a reflection on the argument. The thing that makes me less suspicious of bam is his post 143. Unless a mafia knows when they are being watched by a cop, there is a chance that Zullu would have outed him as a baddie if he'd answered. Though if Zullu knew someone else besides Heather was mafia, it seems likely he might have also pushed in that direction a little, which I don't recall him doing.
  • Ahem. It has been brought to my attention that my narration could very well be misunderstood for a role confirmation. (Someone PM'd me exclaiming if it was).

My response is: It is NOT. My story is like a cinema scene, and the narration is from the viewers point of view, not the directors. The viewers got a cop claim last, and then we had someone subbing out and someone replacing in, so I just wanted to reflect on it, but I concede it was a poor attempt on my part.

Suffice it to say; IGNORE my story. What you have is a cop CLAIM, not a mod-confirmed cop. It is up for YOU to decide on the validity of that claim.

SORRY for the confusion.

• Hello everyone! I don't have enough time to post in details right now and that must wait for about 7 hours or something , but I skimmed through the game last night and after a reread I will start posting my reads on the game . I saw zullu already claimed cop and trusted zullu in his night action choice becuase I was suspecting Amethis too but she turned not-guilty . his first night choice was mual who turned not-guilty as well.

Don't rush anything before my complete catch up please ^^

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • -_- bams going to do something he rarely does (probably never have on this community)

Amethyst, your claims against me literally make no sense. The reason for this is your a tempting to force evidence to create your previously established conclusion. Let's assume for a second that I am mafia. You're begging to create a situation in which Heather and I are both equally bad players this game as scum. We both clearly make mentions and agree on a solid hot topic of the game and then we point out something that is unnecessary to make mention of, when one draws away from that potential hot topic once again. It's like discussing whether god exists or not, it's irrelevant if your evidence in hindsight is god exists because the bible says so. Allah exists because the Quran says so... etc etc. It's extremely illogical and it doesn't make a case, it just makes your case weaker.

Frankly my top 3 are (in order) SP, Turkeh, Kaleg. Kaleg is last for a weak reason and would normally fall second on this list.

Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
  • Maul cleared.
    Amethyst cleared
    Heather Guilty
    Zullu/Frozen Angel total townie ;)

Leaves :-
    Bam
    Soft Panda
    Kaleg
    Turkeh

SP agrees with a good JK, Bam unsure but does give a reason. I don't think Bam is bad at the moment. My main interest is the quiet Turkeh, just how much trouble can she be?