Flag Bearer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Flag Bearer

Whenever an army goes to war, Banners & flags are waved & raised in salute, leading the troops into battles, & I really can't imagine an army without a flag bearer, that's why I suggest adding a flag bearer troop to the game.

Description:
      It would be created with building material, Wine, & Sulfur.
      It would look like a Hoplite, without the shield, holding a flag pole with his hands.
      The flag is rectangular, wine-ish red colour, with golden border lines, the flag's shorter side would be Parallel to the pole,

something like this but more Ikariam-ish:
    • It's not needed.

Flag Bearers produce a rally point ina battle line.

Ingame mechanics - cooks provide the same sort of benefit, i.e. they increase morale of your troops.

When reading the first paragrapgh of your suggestion I thought it meant in your towns when youw ere pillaging little troops holding flags would be walking around. Which I can see would be cool but sort of pointless and no one cares about them like half the little animations in the town. As you suggest as an on the field unit, it isn't needed because it's covered already by cooks.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D