Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • I'm about 3 minutes into that video and I'm cracking up. I can just imagine you talking like that. lol

      sig by Checkmate

      I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Too bad the magic is with the wielder, not the tool. You fail.

      sig by Checkmate

      I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • JuneBarcarolle wrote:

      I'm about 3 minutes into that video and I'm cracking up. I can just imagine you talking like that. lol
      Do you know how f*&%in hard it is to speak/type without swearing?

      My oath it's bloody hard.

      Of course, with all the snowflakes in the world today getting offended at every little thing that even remotely nudges their soft shell of self, even just normal day to day talk can get you in trouble to which the rest of the country is like grow the f$*k up. Anyways, isaac Butterfield, I stumbled upon him only recently and he's pretty grounded, well worth following and great for a laugh.

      omixgodlydemon wrote:

      non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D


      Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • Spidey Taak wrote:

      JuneBarcarolle wrote:

      I'm about 3 minutes into that video and I'm cracking up. I can just imagine you talking like that. lol
      Of course, with all the snowflakes in the world today getting offended at every little thing that even remotely nudges their soft shell of self, even just normal day to day talk can get you in trouble

      Okay, let's get a few things straight.

      1. Calling people "s-f!@ke$" [I can't even believe you used such a word] is insensitive for a few reasons. One, s-f!@ke$ are usually wh!te which offensive for obvious reasons. Also, s-f!@ke$ are seen as delicate which is just a bigoted way out of directly calling someone "mental." So you're being hateful there. And third, s-f!@ke$ are cold so to use it as an insult is clearly the mark of you being a heat supremacist.
      2. You called something "little" in a diminuitive way which shows you're racist against short people.
      3. "Soft shell of self?" Talk about not excepting how birds choose to give birth. So omelette you sit on that and think about what you said.
      4. That use of "normal" at the end implies you're offended by diversity. Normal is out, dude. Get with the times because we make our own realities. You can't just hold people to some arbitrary standards of yours.

      And just so you know how serious I am about this, I'm gonna tweet about you. X(














































































      (I love when I can just lean into satire.)


      Heather wrote:

      But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

      HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

      But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • Case

      In

      Point.

      In fact, Snowflake is a term I've only come to learn of recently and it's being used by multiple people from all over the world in all sorts of professions and of all race types to describe, as you say, people who are of a fragile nature just like a snowflake. The colour doesn't come into it, but if you want to be specific about it, snowflakes aren't actually white. the white colour is purely a refraction of the light through the frozen water that akes up a snowflake. Indeed, if you look at Greenland from above, most of the snow and ice there is now a deep shade of black and that is because the weight of the melted snow casts a shadow on the snow/ice below and absorbs heat to melt it faster. In any case, satire aside, that's the exact response you get from people easily offended by xXx that doesn't have any sort of impact on what actually matters in their lives.


      Did you know, one of these snowflakes, also a hardcore feminist (but I'm not going there - Go watch "The Red Pill" film, it's eye-opening for men, and women, everywhere) tried to sue a 40 year old father because he saved her life after she was submerged udner water unresponsive for almost minutes. Oh gods, he violated her body whilst she was unconcious by dragging her to the surface and then without permission touched her xXx hen he performed cpr to revive her and thatw as him xXx her. The best part about how xXx up all of this is, is that she told him she was seing him for xXx over the incident an he broke down in tears because of rthe effect it would have on his family, specifically his kids,a dn she revelled in that, in the power of making a man cry. How many times have you been told to have a cup of concrete and harden the xXx up Kaleg? Or to dry your eyes princess? There's so much bigotted injustice directed at guys purely because we were born witha xXx and a pair of xXx that it's just not funny anymore.


      Satire aside, assuming you were serious, and you did tweet about it,w hat are you gonna do say that 'Spiedytaak called a bunch of whiny xXx snowflakes because they are fragile and insecure with themselves and get offended by everything the world throws at them?' That would be pretty funny. You should play the find spideytaak on twitter game. You won't find a single one of my aliases I'[ve sed over the years nor my actual real name as I don't use twitter. It never grabbed my attention, I mean 25 words? Screw that, if I'm gonna say so little ui can justs ay it to your face.

      Your satire sucks because it did not come off as satire, itw as expressed in alls eriousness without any sort of satirical writing in its' length. Saying Satire at the end, doesn't count. You should learn to write better.

      How many spaces can we get in this trhead per post? 10,000 odd characters, dude we could yuse more space in the next few posts then every post in this trhead so far whilst

      abusing

      spaces

      This

      Deserves

      a

      like.

      Was

      this

      satire

      ?

      ::Warning for censor bypass - removed excessive empty lines ~ Diogenes::

      omixgodlydemon wrote:

      non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D


      Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Diogenes ().

    • That's really sad about that girl and her father. Any reasonable person would be thankful for having their life saved. Have you heard about the results of the case? I hope the judge threw it out before it even went to trial.

































      If I was serious, I don't know what I'd tweet about. I'm not the kind of person that tweets about this stuff. I have literally 3 tweets. One supported a cause, the second tweeted about a fundraiser, and the third entered a raffle.





































      I would say there was satire as I'd hope it was over-the-top. Not to mention the "omelette [I'm a let] you sit on that" pun and the paragraph where I said "little" was offensive. (Because I used diminuitive in a negative sense and the illogical "racist against short people.")



































      As for having hate thrown at me for being male, I haven't had that happen. The closest I've had to that was when having a debate with another guy where he used the argument that I couldn't hold my position because I'm a guy. (A really weak argument that makes me roll my eyes whenever I see it because it's so bad.)


      Heather wrote:

      But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

      HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

      But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • We have 4 teams of firies (fire brigade teams) in the front and back yard right now, with a cherry picker, securing the roof. We're gonna need a new roof. thanks hailstorm. Your baseball to small soccer ball sized hailstones were awesome. No, really.

      omixgodlydemon wrote:

      non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D


      Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D