Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes Kaleg is insane but then I'd be a hypocrite in saying so since if I opt to try the new world they're starting up tomorrow, I too would be insane. Plus with the new build slot, here's my 100% passive strategy:

Set up on a Wine Athena Island. Athena is a decent wonder but not sought after like Hephaestus or Poseidon. Heck even Colossus is sought after by some for the dispersal feature. Get 10 towns asap with 7 with Temples, 1 with Trade Post, 1 with Embassy and 1 with Workshop(since a new unit may or may not happen. When upgrades finish, replace with Embassy for more Diplomacy Points if so desired or Black Market). Default Town set-ups: Palace/GR, 4 Warehouses, Academy(replaced with Dump in time), Tavern, Museum, Hideout, Carpenter, Architect, Optician, Fireworks Test Area and Flex(Temple, Trade Post, Workshop, Embassy). With them adding another build slot, I can add Wine Press to cut Wine demand further(even though its not needed with Wine-Only), Forester for Building Material production(which would help immensely with building and donating), adding Sea Chart Archive to speed up travel times(which would help a great deal frankly) or Barracks(because I can, although I'd have to import Sulfur for troops/ships).
    • @DarkHelmet

"Set up on a Wine Athena Island."

Safe resources sure but hades is better for the one island set up. You spam out slingers and get someone to come and smash your army, activate the miracle and refarm marble off of the dead troops through the miracle. slingers/spears cost wood only, you could in effect build armies that will get destroyed and are only big enough to maxc your safe storage with marble.

You have space in the new set up to get all 5 reducers, both boosters a museum, tavern, 4 warehouses and a dump - 1 warehouse slot or the dump as the flexi slot and you can sit in permanent non-beuracracy researched mode to always be able to smuggle 8,000 resources in and out of all your colonies. It's like super god mode now.

yep outside the box thinking too.

As an aside one of my secondarya ccounts has all 5 recducers, both boosters tavern museum and 3-4 storage slots on all islands, you can get hyper efficient on income and resource spending and youw illd evelop at a rate far, far faster then anyone else also doinge xactly what you are doing.

Something to consider if you are gonna tool around ona new server.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • New

Kaleg Nar wrote:

Spidey Taak wrote:

2 and a bit years and only 47 pages of posts? Geez you lot are soft.
      It was hard when others weren't posting.
      How ya doin', Spidey?
      Just need 2 people on and mibbit or whatever external communication medium is vogue these days with the community and then you play the incredibly thread counting game...except make it justa counting game because the trhead countin game is you alternate a thread called 1 with a post that says 1 and the next person it's 2 then 3 etc and if you do it right you chain threads in order and with enough of you can crash a forum with the sheer speed of the spam posting, I mean, no, I've never done that before! :p :p

But yeah post counting game with 2 people on, thousands of pages in an hour or so of boredom.

I'm alright, still randomly posting in random active threads with absolutely no context to the thread and causing a sheet stir here and there. Peeved off a bunch of the german forum people - they were being, grammar na zis (it's a term we all know it's not meant as racially insulting - so stop it!) and ignoring stuff I was saying thatw as all relevant, i even warned them I'd post a good long amount, and then quoting what you posted the first time to prove that hey you ACTUALLY explained what was just asked and claime ditw asn't then criticising you on your grammar and ignoring the stuff, yeah (so I swore actively on the german boards when I finally snapped expectinga ban, I got told by the mods that they didn't see anything too untoward with my posting to warrant a ban, even though I was like 'I swore mightily and you lot need a better word filter considering there are people posting fluently in english here, meanwhile sheet was censored here, different culture i suppose, maybe?). Anyways. Learning about the war server, it's a bit odd, stupid, stupid fast and a tiny player base (like less then omikron at the end before the first merge, it's actually really amusing the only real big war of note is against the two large alliances the smaller player base one also has the larger total score, so I'm pretty sure you know how I'm gonna respond to that on the boards hehe :p

What about you kaleg, what are you up to?

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D