Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah, woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah,woah-o-o-o-oah!

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • I believe you meant one of the following words

Transform
      Transubstantiate
      Instantiate

Terra form means to make something habitable. Anti-matter isn't habitable.

Transform would be a change.

Transubstantiate could work if you want this tjread to have the essence of anti-matter while still having the "substance" of an internet thread.

And instantiate would work of you're creating a physical subtance of this thread with anti-matter.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • Strep Throat sucks -.-. Found out my niece had a fever this morning and my overly paranoid sister-in-law took her to the Pediatrician where she was diagnosed with Strep Throat. Seeing as the incubation period is up to 5 days and I only just got back from visiting them yesterday, odds are I'm going to get the damn infection. Honestly surprised her twin sister hasn't been infected yet -.- While antibiotics isn't required to get over it, its often utilized to speed up the recovery process while removing potential complications such as Rheumatic Fever. Seeing as I've had just about every damn cold/flu illness one can think of over my brief lifetime(while being immunized against others), I should get through this relatively easily. Granted... its still going to suck.

Oh and hi Kaleg. You still won't win.
    • Do you live in the US Dark Helmet where your government don't givfe a flying fluck about your health and welfare so all your medicine is overly priced and you'll probablyc url up and die when you get hit by strep throat tomorrow? Cause if so, my condolences.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

• Guess who gota warning from Diogenes for a post made 5 pages ago in this thread?

Yeah This guy right here.

I mean, what in the actual {censored}. And yes, Mr Mod with nothing better to do then to warn me for something no one gave a crap about except busybody you who could have just deleted the post that everyone had already forgotten about, we've been told by other mods that we are allowed to bypass the swear filter by using the first and last letters of the swear words in question by using symbols to fill in the blanks. Seriously, I thought you issued a warning for me for using the word {censored} above.{censored} is a colloquialism, it has various meanings, but most people can agree it is a stand in for {censored}, or Two Chickens {censored}.

BUT 5 PAGES AGO. DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TO MOD SOMETHING WHICH I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER POSTING BECAUSE IT WAS POSTED OVER TWO AND A HALF WEEKS AGO?

we should just shift from this board to the German one. We already know we can just swear outright and they don't give a dam, but of course if we leave, this forum dies, because there's sweet bug ger all of us left here.

Seriously, why the heck did you warn me for something weeks after the fact? Couldn't be screwed doing your job on time?

Warned by DrkAngel

omixgodlydemon wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by DrkAngel ().

• *wonders what the lounge would look like right now if I put Spidey on ignore*

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats