DOW (Declaration Of War) from KAPZ to -BP-

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

  • What's the point of playing piracy if you don't want to earn your placement?

    Melasina wrote:

    A long time ago HBC was founded as a pirating alliance. This was back in the days when you could plunder for gold. Some HBC players participate in the current piracy aspect. But HBC is not a part of this war and I respectfully ask that Starman and other members of KAPZ not raid jason831.
  • Request Denied

    Melasina wrote:

    A long time ago HBC was founded as a pirating alliance. This was back in the days when you could plunder for gold. Some HBC players participate in the current piracy aspect. But HBC is not a part of this war and I respectfully ask that Starman and other members of KAPZ not raid jason831.


    I see you finally read that there is a war. I will tell you the same thing, publicly, I told you and jason831 in game. I follow BP raiding floaters and see HBC feeding BP. It is known HBC feeds BP which makes HBC raiding targets during this war.

    Translation helping BP with capture points is involving yourselves in this war in the piracy aspect. I see it as no different than HBC sending troops into a battle.

    King-Bruxe has demanded a couple of my former Allies in WLS to keep their points below 20K on the daily updates. I like to think this is to help them keep a low profile and not bring attention to themselves from active pirates. However, this rule is only applied to outsiders.

    jason831 is a special case. I put him on ignore after he made some childish insults in game. In that conversation, he told me the "player" he is helping is on a European Vacation. To me, it really doesn't make sense to pile up 40-50K capture points when your "buyer" allegedly isn't around. It is simply asking to be raided. IF he is telling the truth, the best thing for him to do is send a 2 hour capture run for 1810 points which probably meets the requirement for 50 task points and convert those points to crew.

    You'd have to be dumber than dirt not to see his story just does not add up.

    Starman
    KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.
  • To Giannis: Yes on Ny I am just a member of Honor. But on Alpha I am the Diplomat of HBC and this is an Alpha matter my Honor affiliation does not apply.
    Fair skies and calm seas; HBC forever!

    Daughter of Morrigan, Blood Sister of Brighda
    Descendant of Warriors and Kings
    Tuatha de Choidre; Concordia Noster Castellum Noster Est.
    Children of the Heart; Our Friendship is Our Defense.
  • I left the game before 8months but i wanna be back just to kill -BP- alliance cause their strategy of piracy was to much to handle for me , lycan once raided me and than they gave the word that they would give back my points but as always they didnt keep their word so when i started raiding bp members they started with threats :D please KAPZ if anyone of u has account to give away for the war just pm me :D


    Maybe u wont remember me but be sure that -BP- members know me as some of SOL members :D


    The_Butcher :D
  • Let's try some pictures from 6:30 game time June 28

    OP



    DP



    Top 5 OP



    Top 5 DP



    I don't think BP is ready to post their rules so we can talk. We press on!

    Starman
    KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Aeolus ().

  • This war will not be about damage score.

    This war is to free ALL Alpha players from the unfair "Piracy rules" set upon them.

    KAPZ will fight forever for that freedom.
    The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only true God.
    Reverend Hendrik is available for (gay) weddings, baptisms and funerals. Call now to book: 666 - 666 - 666.


  • you get to be active to have an account man :))

    FreeStylerWow wrote:

    I left the game before 8months but i wanna be back just to kill -BP- alliance cause their strategy of piracy was to much to handle for me , lycan once raided me and than they gave the word that they would give back my points but as always they didnt keep their word so when i started raiding bp members they started with threats :D please KAPZ if anyone of u has account to give away for the war just pm me :D


    Maybe u wont remember me but be sure that -BP- members know me as some of SOL members :D


    The_Butcher :D
    I talk to people and size is not a thing that matter
  • just want to throw this out there, but there is a trifecta of pirate alliances that made and enforced those rules... you are only going after one of them, maybe you should hit those other two as well, to put pressure on them to force them to break up their unfair cartel. besides which, i am not sure much can be done on our side, we can't speak for the other parties involved, nor is our leader around, being busy with R/L.

    i don't speak for anyone but my own personal opinion, but i am not sure what you hope to gain by only taking on 1/3 of the cartel, and you leave the other 2/3 of it free to place in the next contest... if i was from their alliances, i would be happy for this war, and want it to last. look at the free loots they will be getting.

    Did you know 9 out of 10 times, when people quote statistics, they just made up the numbers?

    Thank You :love: VAL :love: for the Hella cool signature !!!!!
  • Aeolus wrote:

    Let's try some pictures from 6:30 game time June 28

    just as a way of getting a better picture of this fight... what alliance were you in last month, Starman? and wasn't Lady jenny in Gr-Al last week? i don't really care about KAPZ adding people to it's roster, they are a force to be reckoned with either way. a lot of good solid fighters, but seriously, don't be posting the OP and DP stats as the answer to any question, i mean, what were the screen shots from 3 weeks ago?? how do you compare the current stats to before the war?

    fact is, both sides are fighting hard, a lot of pixel crew and troops have been killed, and if you go by points, i think KAPZ has the lead, but i haven't actually added anything up, so i have no clue how close it is... but this isn't really about the points, that just makes it more fun, so they really don't matter much. i think both sides have had their moments and it has been a pretty good war so far... take a look at the top 25 in OP and DP... nothing but KAPZ and -BP- tags, i think that kind of participation says more then the numbers them self .

    Did you know 9 out of 10 times, when people quote statistics, they just made up the numbers?

    Thank You :love: VAL :love: for the Hella cool signature !!!!!

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Whitbis ().

  • Whitbis wrote:

    just want to throw this out there, but there is a trifecta of pirate alliances that made and enforced those rules... you are only going after one of them, maybe you should hit those other two as well, to put pressure on them to force them to break up their unfair cartel. besides which, i am not sure much can be done on our side, we can't speak for the other parties involved, nor is our leader around, being busy with R/L.

    i don't speak for anyone but my own personal opinion, but i am not sure what you hope to gain by only taking on 1/3 of the cartel, and you leave the other 2/3 of it free to place in the next contest... if i was from their alliances, i would be happy for this war, and want it to last. look at the free loots they will be getting.


    That's a fair question, actually. Going by what I've seen of this Piracy Act, it looks like BP, ITALY, and Gr-Al are all involved. My impression (and this could be wrong, so please feel free to correct me) is that BP are the ones actually enforcing this policy. It's one thing to have an extreme and unpopular policy (on anything), but it's quite another to actually back it up and impose it on others. BP has the numbers and the fighters/pirates to force this piracy policy on everyone else. Offhand I've never heard of ITALY going after players to make sure they're abiding by it. And Gr-Al's most notable contribution that I can see consists of Gynaicles' Board posts.

    Again, I don't play piracy so I have limited contact with people dealing with piracy policies. But what I have seen has always involved BP, not the other two alliances listed. If someone wanted to take down this "cartel" it makes sense to take on the alliance that's enforcing it.

    sig by Checkmate

    I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • Listen up BP!

    KAPZ declared war on BP. If KAPZ had an issue with the two other Alliances, A DoW would have been dropped on them as well. This means KAPZ does not care which other Alliances are IN the "Piracy Projects" with BP. BP must stop crying on the board and in game about these other two Alliances trying to pass the buck and not taking responsibility for their actions. It is simply a diversionary tactic to NOT post the rules.

    Gynaicles wrote:

    BP needs to understand that the rules were made to keep us safe and not to regulate top 10. We can't ask someone to convert just to place lower!


    hendrik wrote:

    For your information, this "cartel", has changed in a way to only benefit BP, to the detriment of many players.

    You know our reason for the DOW. Deal with it.


    Now quit hiding, and post the rules!

    Starman
    KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.
  • Just to get back at basics:

    The discriminating Piracy game "rules" are mostly benefitting BP --- also: they are implemented by BP. This is the reason why war was declared on BP - as they are the alliance that can quit these rules.

    KAPZ believes the Piracy rules discriminate against the majority of Alpha players.

    KAPZ believes the Piracy rules are unfair, and need to be scrapped.

    KAPZ will continue to fight BP until they scrap the Piracy rules - even if this means having a war for years.

    If you are a BP member, and you read this: please talk to King Bruxe, anf Lycanthropekid --- because it is up to them to agree with our terms.

    KAPZ feels that ALL Alpha members should have a fair chance in the piracy game.
    The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only true God.
    Reverend Hendrik is available for (gay) weddings, baptisms and funerals. Call now to book: 666 - 666 - 666.