Develish times in Nightmare City

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

  • You were one of the five names for a town PR, were a neutral kill, and killing you wasn't going to mess with Baka's lists that had two of us as townies, hence why I proposed to our scum team.


    And yeah, if we'd had day talk that last day might've gone quicker. I know there were a couple times I was looking to see if LK was online so I could vote and he could hammer. But as it was, I had professed a desire to wait and a drastic switch from that could've thrown people on my scent.


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Hmm hard game for me!!

    I didn't think i was the actual cop role as it seemed pretty weak for me to get a certain investigate on anyone so wasn't so bothered about playing aggressively towards bam, regardless of role i wanted world out as soon as he started being useless which was what, one post in maybe?? This game i said to myself to try and play more aggressively as i wanna try and expand play style to try and better myself in game but meh :thumbdown:

    I did get a read on Xerxes, Bam and dark as you saw and i mentioned Xerxes without much back so moved on to bam and he seemed annoyed to say the least so i was almost 110% sure he was scum but alas i was wrong! :thumbdown:

    I still think bams reasoning to go after me for being so hard on world was BS since we could all see he was contributing nothing!!

    Mafia played exceptional imo, I dont think anyone had them down as scum, well played!! :thumbup:

    Oh and lastly as for role calling although i tried to waver peoples thought i just dont agree with the tactic so didnt wanna do it :blink"


    Avatar and sig by HONDA 775 :thumbup:
  • I believe I butchered my role as survivor, Lol.

    I hope I can do better in some future games, but for my first run on the boards here, I'd say I did fairly well.
    I was hoping that my survivor soft-claim would buy me safety from the mafia and town, but it did the opposite.


    Toward the end where I was lynched, I just felt like I couldn't put together a reason not to lynch me. Because at that point, I had baka lynched and maul (someone who was another townie) had died. Definitely painted me as more mafia then survivor there. Didn't know what I could say to buy my safety, so I just threw in the towel.


    Good game none the less guys!
  • Demeter wrote:

    Grats mafia! Well played! We really played that one badly as town and the mafia hid themselves well lol.

    Why kill me Xerxes? I thought we were friends :tearup: :P . Did you guys guess I was the doc or was it just a random kill?

    The main reason I jumped in this game was to play again with you, Demeter. I did wonder about you being the doc after Bam was protected N1. It was nothing you said, as much as who might protect who.

    If I were the SK like you mentioned, I would have saved you for last. :P
  • I could explain... once again everything wrong with the xarius vs world situation, but I honestly feel like it's pointless to repeat myself or to reiterate what was wrong with the approach.

    As for you, Nikolai, it was interesting, hope you stick around. Possibly without the role of survivor, personally I kill them off every game I have a killing ability by coincidence.


    Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

    spaPOT wrote:

    no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
  • Xerxes III wrote:

    If I were the SK like you mentioned, I would have saved you for last.


    Aaawww that's so sweet! Ditto! :P Who knows... In a game full of SK's, we might end up being the last two standing lol.
    As my memory rests but never forgets what I lost, wake me up when September ends.....


    Sig By: Keteri
  • Nikolai, I'd say you did decently for your first game here. You made some mistakes, but I'm sure you'll learn from them and become a better player.
    Sharpe, I'd say you also improved a little from your last game too. You just need to work on the logic a bit more.

    Xerxes and Demeter, I can't help but chuckle at the, "You amuse me, human. I'll kill you last."

    LK, I've been meaning to ask this, but on the last day when you went against Sharpe, was that because you felt he was a better candidate or were you distancing yourself?


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • bamcbix wrote:

    I could explain... once again everything wrong with the xarius vs world situation, but I honestly feel like it's pointless to repeat myself or to reiterate what was wrong with the approach.


    Ofc your time is too precious right?? :eyeroll:

    Anyone else think i was out of order to go for someone who is a well known idiot on the boards.... ?(


    Avatar and sig by HONDA 775 :thumbup:
  • Yeah I think you're wrong. :P We don't really go by player vote to blackball someone from playing mafia. Being annoying to certain people really doesn't qualify - unless they become such a distraction to the game that it ruins it for everyone.

    Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • I don't have to be 'as Nice's as turkeh since she's an admin... frankly what you did was entirely rude and completely unnecessary. You do not get to decide who plays and who does not play unless you're the mod or if the black list has happened. Because of your continuous attacks, uncalled for and entirely unnecessary ad they were, nobody can actually tell if world is capable of playing mafia. You were continuously campaigning for a mod kill, a replacement and a lynch.. if I attacked anyone that I don't personally want to play in the section I'm certain it'd be the same situation, they'd be pointlessly lynched and you'd find it wrong and unnecessary that's why you were just a player and not a mod. I will give anyone a chance to actually play the game as long as they alarm killing and once it's certain, without campaigning that they are not capable, then something can be done on a higher level, but for you to act as tho nothing you did was wrong.. it's :censored: ridiculous. You didn't have to play, you could have dropped out once he signed up, but you decided to keep playing most likely just to have D1 go that way... how can you honestly say or act like that's okay? You're right, it is and was a waste of my time to restate this to you because you don't care.


    Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

    spaPOT wrote:

    no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
  • I mean I have to say I've played in games against ikariam enemies that I didn't like and it is a little challenging because in the back of your mind your always going to be more suspicious of them than others but I have to agree with Turkeh. I've never been a mod and been asked to replace a player like that before, it was heck of weird and put me in a awkward situation. Also, I couldn't believe the town wasn't giving world any benefit of the doubt either. I will give you that he wasn't playing well at all but there was literally no chance to grow into the game, dude was attacked from his first post in till he died and he was a noobie so it's not like he really had a chance to make a case- he didn't know what he was doing. Now I have no history with either player but it just seemed off as the mod


    What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • go back from the start and read my posts i asked for him to contribute and asked if we could hear more from the other including world nicely, it was only after he proved to be useless that it annoyed me!! You can barely understand his sentences most of the time!No one in this game can say that anything he said seemed like he was trying, yet again proving how he is everywhere on the boards and usually looking just to boost his post count! :thumbdown:

    I would have had no problem if he had tried, even asked us what to do but so many of us including myself gave him advice on how to play and yet he ignored it all!!


    Avatar and sig by HONDA 775 :thumbup: