Develish times in Nightmare City

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Develish times in Nightmare City

Peace, order, and unity. These words haven't been associated in the town of Nightmare city in a very long time. Anarchy, and chaos had ruled supreme in the city for a hundreds of years. However, amongst the clouds of despair that hung above the city, there was a small gleam of hope. A hope that a government for the people could come in and provide law, stability, and protection for the citizens of Nightmare city. However, change will always be opposed by some that wish to keep things the way that they were, and so this story begins with opposing sides. Those who wish to have order and stability and a group who wished to keep their way of life, to hang on to their liberties, and to keep their power over the innocent citizens. Now stands a city in the balance, and all sides involved will do whatever is necessary in order to preserve what they think is best for the themselves and for the city.

Rain fell on the blood stained pavement as police vans wailed into the early morning fog. As they rolled to a stop in front of a blood stained body, the body of the now former mayor of the infamous Nightmare city. The Mayor had only recently been elected by the fresh new Government of the city. In his short time as the mayor he had made a lot of rules and laws designed to protect the middle class of the depressed city. One thing was clear, whoever or whatever had killed the mayor needed to be stopped. Public support for the new government has always been a back and forth affair. The more laws made the more enemies they seemed to make. While the public felt the city had improved in many aspects, the fact that the city could not protect their own mayor could very well cause public panic and backlash to occur. If this mysterious force were to go unstopped it could mean the collapse of that orderly government that the town had worked so hard to build.

Rules-
    Days phases will last roughly 72 hours and night phases will last roughly 24. If all actions are turned in then I may open the day early but no guarantees.
    Absolutely no editing of posts, not unless you wish to mod killed :P
    All actions that the mod should see MUST be bolded. This ranges from votes, extention requests, unvotes, questions to the mod, although most questions should be in PM, etc.
    Unless your role says otherwise, Pming is not allowed with other players in the game
    While I will allow role claiming, you will not be allowed to post any PM’s from the mod.
    A majority is 1/2+1, this is when a lynch will occur, no unvoting will be allowed once a majority has been reached
    Do NOT post in my mod color, this will not result in death but it will result in a bad time for you.
    Ghosts may post during the night phase, however, they may not PM other ghosts, players or potential replacements about the game.
    Also, try and have some fun.
    Roles will be sent shortly, feel free to check in.

Player List-
    1: Sharpe
    2: Xarius
    3: Kaleg
    4: Amethyst
    5: Maul
    6: Nikolai
    7: Baka
    8: Bamcbix
    9: LegendaryKiller
    10: Dark Angel
    11: Demeter
    12: Xerxes
    13: World

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jesse ().

• Hey pal, LegendaryKiller is one word. I expect you to get it right in all future name calling or vote updates.

I typically enjoy spam voting players that I actually like, as I sometimes find it painful later on in the game. However, i'm in the mood to mix it up.

Vote: Baka

I watched the last game. I must say, you're crazy. Therefore, you must die. Enjoy a painful hanging.

*side note, its been an eventful night. I haven't really read the story as of yet.
    LegendaryKiller

• In the last game, Bakadassa put a second spam vote on LM in this post. The fact he put a second spam vote on LM while also even explicitly mentioning he was doing it because he believed I wouldn't be scum hunting him for it makes me believe he was obviously playing a long-term strategy there to hide his scumminess in this game and so with the second vote and hiding from my scumdar intentionally, my only logical course of action at this time is to vote him for those scummy ways.

VOTE: BAKADASSA

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • UVOTE: BAKA
    VOTE: LK

I was planning that little speech I made in post 3 for a while before this game started. Frankly, I wanted to make it for a few days already and now you'd be making me a hypocrite with a second spam vote. *shakes fist at the sky*

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • All roles should be out, if you haven't received one then send me a Pm and we'll make sure you get it on time.

Also in case I didn't say it already, send me a PM if you have questions about anything.

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jesse ().

• Checking in!

Why me baka? :tearup: Oh I just understood your vote after rereading LOL. I haven't played Ikariam in a long time. I don't even remember what that wonder does anymore. IMO the only useful one is the bonus to marble.
    As my memory rests but never forgets what I lost, wake me up when September ends.....

Sig By: Keteri
  • Vote count
    2 Baka- LK, Sharpe,
    1 LK- Kaleg
    1 Sharpe- Maul
    1 Maul- Xarius
    1 Kaleg- Amethyst
    1 Baka- Demeter
    1 Xarius- Xerxes

@Xerxes admittedly I might have been confused once or twice already, one of you should really consider changing your name lol

• @Xerxes. that's funny, I don't think I could mix you two up. I've played with you both, and you both have very distinctly different ways to play.

@Kaleg Mwahahaha. Next time you grasp an evil plan that consists of 3 long days, you better perfect your timing. Noob.

@Jesse, you're messing up names, failing to give out roles, and now admit to mixing up your own players. I suggest you read Bam's book, Modding for dummies.
    LegendaryKiller