GoCry declares war on Honor, KofG, and BXS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• They removed our statement to BXS last night without a word.Now we at BRO don`t want to disrespect your DOW and get involved, but misbehavior of BXS is quite pushing us to that extent.And its not just us... if forum is going in this direction, then we frankly don`t need it anymore.Name it "Turkeh`s friends forum", split and move on.

I smell serious problems with a reckless moderator editing posts, removing them for no reason (like our diplomatic statement), issues nonsense warnings... for me personally, I am loving this because BXS has no idea how bad image do they paint about themselves.
    • I have noticed a few posts and CRs just vanishing into thin air. Not shocked, though. I wouldn't blame you for going after bxs. Honestly they seem to want this community to completely die with their horrible censorship.
      You know what's really great about being a narcissist? Me.

Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor

The post was edited 1 time, last by Backspace ().

• They really think it is worth it.Well on forums most of people won`t find anything strange because this small number of us following these threads tend to come here at different times, so by the time someone comes content is already gone.They don`t even understand that repetitive use of these actions started to be noticed and spread and it will create serious implications in game.

You guys don`t even want to see the content of warning PMs I got, especially for the vhost post.Believe me.
    • I feel bad for HONOR really

you know when you build an account and determine that you will be a builder for entire game life
      so you build no shipyard and barrack,

then someone chooses you as a farm mine
      now you're dead.

good game.
      I talk to people and size is not a thing that matter
    • Yay!! I am back. I was in happy time for 72 hrs. Lol

Now, I waited quite some time to say this. I am not surprised a lot of players are starting to get annoyed by the way BXS is abusing it's connections with a certain someone ( you know what I mean). in Beta players are actually quiting the game because they are having the same problem as us. They are tired of getting bullied on boards and in-game by players who have more authority in the ikariam game and community.

This problem need's to be resolved quickly. If not, we should pound them out in-game! :minigun:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Grim Reaper DaWar ().

• Gιαɴɴιѕ wrote:

Just gotta say, BXS and anybody else should not wonder why they are part of Honor (and KofG Dow).Monitor what Chancee and SmallEd are doing and then you might have a clue.

Were we wondering? No. See the problem with being in an alliance who regularly lies, misrepresents the truth, and stretches the truth to pretty unbelievable limits is that nobody takes anything they say seriously. So no, nobody was wondering.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Turkeh wrote:

Were we wondering? No. See the problem with being in an alliance who regularly lies, misrepresents the truth, and stretches the truth to pretty unbelievable limits is that nobody takes anything they say seriously. So no, nobody was wondering.

Very usual of you.You are just hiding behind the ToS of the site which does not allow any of that discussion to happen.Many of us would love to hear who "regularly lies, misrepresents the truth and stretches to unbelievable limits", but unless you are going to bring the story to the open, then don`t pull people`s tongues.

And I highly advise not to use "nobody", because you might be highly surprised to see how many people stand under "nobody" in a very near future.

LegendaryKiller wrote:

Are your claims comparable to how some of these "players" cheat/cross lines/break rules in various ways in game and/or on the boards? Or does only your side of the story apply here?

Why don`t you be specific then and say who in GoCry cheats ? Throwing unspecified accusations just to sound like you actually know a thing does not make you smart at all.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gιαɴɴιѕ ().

• Gιαɴɴιѕ wrote:

Why don`t you be specific then and say who in GoCry cheats ? Throwing unspecified accusations just to sound like you actually know a thing does not make you smart at all.

Well first of all, I didn't use the term GoCry, although a lot of the complaining and dirt dishing on mods/GOs have been done by certain GoCry members. There are other characters involved, some of which are associated with GoCry and some that are not.

Secondly, I didn't come here to throw out accusations or to sound smart. I'm just tired of how certain players feel trolling and dirt throwing is the best way to handle the situation. And that's coming from a person who thinks Tiger is probably over-stepping his boundaries with certain warnings. But when the board rules are clearly broken and players act out specifically against mods, it's hard to expect anything different.

My post in itself is probably enough for a warning. With the way some players have gone at it, they are a bit lucky they don't already have a life-time ban.
      LegendaryKiller

• Well, weren`t there some attempts to settle that ? For instance, my post which was taken down contained a line "Players are at wrong as well".We can`t proceed with why people pick on Tiger a lot over the last few weeks because it is against the rules.Same rules that have some sort of a very weird criteria for when, for example Grim and World post in CR thread.I wonder why.And no, it is not just GoCry who feels this injustice, but whatever... I guess coming weeks will give you a clear idea.

Another clear and recent example; GoCry is called out for spreading lies, but none is saying what is it that we lie about.See LK, we challenged the issue to the public, but someone else here is running away from it.

It feels even worse when Turkeh says none was wondering, yet at least quarter of BXS sends us messages and asks why is this war happening.But no, I guess we faked messages as well, did not we? It must be of a serious value to our performance in this war to create fake BXS messages.The only reason this goes on is because Turkeh makes use of the ToS and knows that BXS won`t agree on us sharing those messages, so lets twist it a bit yeah ? People are aware of it, it is not even worth debating it anymore.
    • RiMe_King wrote:

I will pass this later on the roast thread on other forums but I gotta share this with you people; Psychotiger warned me for accusing Turkeh of cheating by saying she sets up vhosts. :lol: :lol:

I guess someone should teach this boy what vhost is and how little (in fact, nothing) does it have to do with Ikariam. :lol:
      Sadness, seriously, sadness.How old are these moderators here ? :pillepalle:

Warning for
      ban / warning talk
      Tiger

This made me lol!

Do you know that Staff are volunteers? They really get nothing out of it and without the staff the game would collapse. Please stop to appreciate and leave the hate at the door.

Stop crying and get over yourself.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • ..................... :crazy:

Khaleesi wrote:

RiMe_King wrote:

I will pass this later on the roast thread on other forums but I gotta share this with you people; Psychotiger warned me for accusing Turkeh of cheating by saying she sets up vhosts. :lol: :lol:

I guess someone should teach this boy what vhost is and how little (in fact, nothing) does it have to do with Ikariam. :lol:
      Sadness, seriously, sadness.How old are these moderators here ? :pillepalle:

Warning for
      ban / warning talk
      Tiger

This made me lol!

Do you know that Staff are volunteers? They really get nothing out of it and without the staff the game would collapse. Please stop to appreciate and leave the hate at the door.

Stop crying and get over yourself.
    • Enter wrote:

Don`t worry, I won`t start that subject in depth.I am an SMOD in other two communities and I am perfectly aware public threads are not the place for any of this.

I'm surprised that as an smod, you don't know that the correct way to handle any complaint is to open a ticket and speak to that teamler's supervisor. For Ny and Psycho, that'd be Drkangel. For Ny and Drkangel, that'd be me or ryelle. For Ny and Me or ryelle that'd be djakon.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance: