GoCry declares war on Honor, KofG, and BXS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• GoCry declares war on Honor, KofG, and BXS

Here at GoCry we believe in diversification. When our advisors informed us that we were placing too many eggs in one basket, we immediately began brainstorming solutions. Thankfully BXS and KofG came to up with the answer to our conundrum by attempting to help Honor, thus providing us with more targets. And when farms ask for war, GoCry is always happy to indulge. We recommend you refrain from running, you'll only die tired. Oh, and Happy Birthday, Turkeh. We will be sending over your gift shortly.

Terms:
      None

Duration:
      War lasts until we are bored of Honor and it's sympathizers KofG and BXS.

Remember, your bad day is brought to you by GoCry.
      You know what's really great about being a narcissist? Me.

Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor

The post was edited 1 time, last by Backspace ().

• Congrats to IronMan for being the first BXS member to visit the GoCry vacation suite. Say hi to Munter for me!

Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor
    • I don't see any linking of BXS with HONOR, so is there a reason to try and merge them into a current conflict? I'm not one that believes one "needs" any reason to go to war, but to link crappy known farmy alliances alongside a more established one, what is the point?

I mean if ISOY declared war on HONOR, KOFG, and GoCry, GoCry would lose the war due to unneccasary affiliations. Is that the goal here?

Somebody tell me what I am missing here.
      LegendaryKiller

• Maybe next time they'll think about attacking an alliance with 2 open wars...but I doubt it. They aren't very smart. We saw no reason to differentiate between farm alliances. If they attack us they get included in war.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Backspace ().

• This war is funny... there are some players in skull who know why skull and BXS are in a fight... also someone told me he does not know why we where at war (he does know but does not understand why it toke this long to solve)....
      Then kind of surprise ... skull almost resolved ... all the players who where attacking us (and no i do not cry... what is in a name for an alliance .... do not see a reason why)... or where under attack and does understand why leaving skull... and surprise go to GoCry
      I can understand why, because they will never admit they lost when they are in skull... and by using this kind of resolving skull they will not have too....

... for me the only thing i have to say ... let the game begin ...
    • GOCRY AT WAR WITH TWO DOWS! BSX ATTACKED GOCRY SEVERAL TIMES! HULK TOLD THEM WAS DUMB IDEA BUT THEN THEY THREATEN HULK AND CONTINUE TO MAKE POOR DECISIONS! HULK HAPPY TO OBLIGE!!

YOU WANTED TO INTERFERE IN OUR WAR SO CONGRATULATIONS NOW YOU GET TO BE PART OF IT!! KOFG ALSO GET TO HAVE SOME FUN FOR INTERFERING AS WELL!

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Hulk ().

• MAYBE HULK FORGET THAT GOCRY INTERFERED FIRST. BUT IT'S OKAY MAYBE HULK'S MEMORY NOT THAT GREAT. SAME SONG, DIFFERENT VERSE A LITTLE BIT LOUDER AND A WHOLE LOT WORSE.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • I would like to apologize to BXS, KofG and HONOR - I noticed *loads of loot* offended someone.
      Hit me up and find a more appropriate terminology and I will gladly adopt it.

*wonders when will report tool abusers get punished*

Backseat mod warning
      Tiger
    • Not sure if I can even say good luck that someone will find offensive... :lol:
      Guess we are being pushed off the forum, its kinda clear.

Just gotta say, BXS and anybody else should not wonder why they are part of Honor (and KofG Dow).Monitor what Chancee and SmallEd are doing and then you might have a clue.
    • I will pass this later on the roast thread on other forums but I gotta share this with you people; Psychotiger warned me for accusing Turkeh of cheating by saying she sets up vhosts. :lol: :lol:

I guess someone should teach this boy what vhost is and how little (in fact, nothing) does it have to do with Ikariam. :lol:
      Sadness, seriously, sadness.How old are these moderators here ? :pillepalle:

Warning for
      ban / warning talk
      Tiger
    • Enough of the trolling.

GoCry militarily strong alliance. Organized and fierce. With these alliance at fold, there is still no way they will be organized to fight stringently against GoCry.
      Knights of the Spirit Warriors

• Seems bxs is butt hurt and trying to win the war of boards by seeing how many warnings they can get their mod pets to dish out.

• RiMe_King wrote:

I would like to apologize to BXS, KofG and HONOR - I noticed *loads of loot* offended someone.
      Hit me up and find a more appropriate terminology and I will gladly adopt it.

*wonders when will report tool abusers get punished*

Backseat mod warning
      Tiger

Looks like the friends and family warning kicked in here, too.