BXS vs. GoCry CR thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Battle for Octave
      (07.09.2016 8:35:58)
      Deagol[GoCry] from Warpy
      vs
      Turkeh[BXS] from Octave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
      Spearman...............................75(-5) - Spearman................................0(-2)
      Gyrocopter.............................0(-80) - Gyrocopter............................82(-71)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-203 - Military...............................-179.1
      Offensive points.......................447.75 - Defence points..........................507.5
      Damage Received.........................10150 - Damage Received..........................8955
      Damage Percent............................53% - Damage Percent............................47%

Winners: Deagol[GoCry]

Losers: Turkeh[BXS]

The miracle of Turkeh[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.09.2016 7:50:58)

The miracle of Deagol[GoCry] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.09.2016 7:50:58)

[b]Battle for Octave
      (07.09.2016 6:18:11)
      Deagol[GoCry] from Warpy
      vs
      Turkeh[BXS] from Octave

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-3)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-2)
      Gyrocopter...........................186(-24) - Gyrocopter...........................153(-58)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1000(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite..............................989(-11) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30) - .............................................
      Ram....................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................25(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-249.4 - Military...............................-147.4
      Offensive points........................368.5 - Defence points..........................623.5
      Damage Received.........................12470 - Damage Received..........................7370
      Damage Percent............................62% - Damage Percent............................38%

Winners: Turkeh[BXS]

Losers: Deagol[GoCry]

The miracle of Turkeh[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.09.2016 5:48:11)

The miracle of Deagol[GoCry] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.09.2016 5:48:11)

The miracle of Turkeh[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.09.2016 5:55:58)

The miracle of Deagol[GoCry] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.09.2016 5:56:06)

The miracle of Turkeh[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.09.2016 6:18:11)

The miracle of Deagol[GoCry] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (07.09.2016 6:18:11)

As the only thing left of Deagol[GoCry]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

As the only thing left of Deagol[GoCry]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Deagol[GoCry]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Deagol[GoCry]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Turkeh[BXS]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Turkeh[BXS]'s army has been completely destroyed.

[/b]

Deagol wrote:

Much like the one where razzer from hoc joined bxs, that cr doesn't count.

Also, what's your tally since you know math good and us doesnt....

Lol. A member of another alliance is defending your player's town, and somehow that doesn't count and is our problem? Yeah; good luck with that :P. Also scratching my head a bit...What CR are you talking about? The CR where kass was watching the battle with 1 ship? Seems like that situation isn't even comparable here since you folks were attacking someone NOT in BXS and the majority of the troops you were fighting weren't Kass's. I also know for a fact razz didn't request she do so and was a bit miffed about it, much unlike the situation with GoCry. But it's cool, maybe GoCry needs the help of other alliances. Also kind of "surprised" GoCry isn't more angry about Mom interfering in their war with BXS, since you know, that was the alleged reason for declaring on BXS.

Re: damage count; I'll think about it. Probably, I need to give you more time to double check your damage tally :P :lol: since it's off by quite a bit (and also lol to allow me time to catch up - since my tally is of post 70 in your thread and 64 in ours).

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Turkeh wrote:

Lol. A member of another alliance is defending your player's town, and somehow that doesn't count and is our problem? Yeah; good luck with that . Also scratching my head a bit...What CR are you talking about? The CR where kass was watching the battle with 1 ship?

You'd know what battle I'm talking about if psychotiger hadn't deleted it because non dow alliance in cr. Don't worry though...as you said, i don't expect any luck with that, or the same rules to be applied to you. I'm not insane enough to think they would be.

Sweet crs you posted...i did pull back from your town because i wanted to fight xalador but didn't realize captain colossis would then vmode....4 bxs vmode in 4 days against me.....but at least you have those sweet crs....

As far as,mom, you have mentioned them in the past. If you don't like them, then dow them. They have nothing to do with me or gocry

I'll post the vmode runners ones later to the valid cr thread for this war, so you don't have to use your impressive maths and count it here. Great job though...arch even made it out of vmode for almost 12 hours before going back...impressive resolve...

Battle for Polis C
      (08.09.2016 5:44:20)
      Deagol[GoCry] from Warpy
      vs
      arch[BXS] from Polis C

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-51)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................600(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite..............................635(-15) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................180(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................25(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military..................................-21 - Military................................-30.6
      Offensive points.........................76.5 - Defence points...........................52.5
      Damage Received..........................1050 - Damage Received..........................1530
      Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%

Winners: Deagol[GoCry]

Losers: arch[BXS]

The town Polis C has been pillaged by Deagol[GoCry]. The following resources have been stolen: 4,255 Building material, 13,918 Wine, 7,436 Marble, 15,372 Crystal glass

The miracle of Deagol[GoCry] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.09.2016 5:14:20)

The miracle of Deagol[GoCry] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.09.2016 5:22:44)

The miracle of Deagol[GoCry] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.09.2016 5:44:20)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Deagol ().

• Deagol wrote:

Saw your floater coming up on sadcat island...what happened? Didn't have 20 others to come with you, so you decided against trying to fight me 1v1? No surprise there.

LOL I always go out by myself and no company needed...and yes it was my floater, right after it planted you were gone! ?(

Deagol wrote:

Sweet crs you posted...i did pull back from your town because i wanted to fight xalador but didn't realize captain colossis would then vmode....4 bxs vmode in 4 days against me.....but at least you have those sweet crs....

And that one? it was supposed to be our moment man! I came after you...you know that! I pulled from many many missions because of you! you were in a very very good positions... you got 4 towns occupied plus your town in the island, means more AP's, but what happened? you just pulled your ships and start telling me that you have left and nothing for me to kill... it was too early my dear, too early for your time, too early get to bed...I was longing for you sweet dear, I wanted to marvin gaye you! lol daaang it! now....I can see in your eyes! bold and clear! :)

been away for days.... no one even trying to disturb my little vacation, now its nice to be back but only for today, gonna be away again soon! :)

BXS
      oh thanks for the quick hey! ;)

Sea battle near -Sarnath-
      (15.09.2016 9:49:08)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from -Dagon-, -Sarnath-, -Kadath-
      vs
      AIhazred[GoCry] from -Sarnath-

Ram-Ship..............................82(-54) - Ram-Ship.............................346(-54)
      Fire Ship.............................15(-86) - Fire Ship..............................7(-29)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................126(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................30(-10) - Steam Ram............................110(-30)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................5(-11)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.........................5(-7) - Balloon Carrier........................24(-6)
      Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................28(-0)
      Diving Boat...........................46(-12) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1481.6 - Military..............................-1645.8
      Offensive points.......................4114.5 - Defence points...........................3704
      Damage Received.........................74080 - Damage Received.........................82290
      Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

Winners: AIhazred[GoCry]

Losers: Private Chancee[BXS]

The miracle of AIhazred[GoCry] 'Colossus' is activated. (15.09.2016 9:48:34)

at 4th round.... :thumbdown:

Battle for Vicious
      (15.09.2016 9:59:24)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Constantinople
      vs
      OspeedyO[GoCry] from Vicious

............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer...................328(-104)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................3(-0)
      Swordsman............................1050(-0) - Swordsman...........................321(-200)
      Hoplite............................1100(-100) - Hoplite................................0(-31)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-15)
      Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................40(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-140 - Military...............................-792.4
      Offensive points.........................1981 - Defence points............................350
      Damage Received..........................7000 - Damage Received.........................39620
      Damage Percent............................15% - Damage Percent............................85%

Winners: Private Chancee[BXS]

Losers: OspeedyO[GoCry]

Battle for Vicious
      (15.09.2016 15:30:16)
      vs
      OspeedyO[GoCry] from Vicious

............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................76(-252)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-3)
      Swordsman.............................350(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-321)
      Hoplite..............................511(-39) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................18(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................26(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-54.6 - Military................................-1395
      Offensive points.......................3487.5 - Defence points..........................136.5
      Damage Received..........................2730 - Damage Received.........................69750
      Damage Percent.............................3% - Damage Percent............................97%

Battle for -Dagon-
      (15.09.2016 14:22:55)
      vs
      AIhazred[GoCry] from -Dagon-

Spearman...............................95(-5) - Spearman................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Military...................................-3 - Military.................................-0.6
      Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points............................7.5
      Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received............................30
      Damage Percent............................83% - Damage Percent............................17%

Losers: AIhazred[GoCry]

The town -Dagon- has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 65,444

Let it bleed...
    • BXS
      oh thanks for the dinner! :D

Battle for Nho2
      (23.09.2016 14:14:05)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from New Odin, Bordeaux
      vs
      boq 77[GoCry] from Nho2

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-378)
      ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-311)
      Swordsman...........................468(-316) - Swordsman.............................0(-540)
      Hoplite.............................557(-656) - Hoplite...............................0(-876)
      Gyrocopter...........................172(-78) - Gyrocopter............................0(-262)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram....................................0(-30)
      Mortar.................................54(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30)
      Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier....................26(-66) - .............................................
      ............................................. - .............................................
      Military..............................-1875.4 - Military..............................-5290.4
      Offensive points........................13226 - Defence points.........................4688.5
      Damage Received.........................93770 - Damage Received........................264520
      Damage Percent............................26% - Damage Percent............................74%

Losers: boq 77[GoCry]

Sea battle near Ouachita
      (23.09.2016 7:26:05)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Jungle Beach
      vs
      OspeedyO[GoCry] from Ouachita

Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-6)
      Diving Boat............................40(-0) - Diving Boat...........................17(-20)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat........................0(-1)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................14(-0)
      Ram-Ship..............................120(-0) - .............................................
      Fire Ship..............................30(-6) - .............................................
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................15(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-37.2 - Military...............................-554.4
      Offensive points.........................1386 - Defence points.............................93
      Damage Received..........................1860 - Damage Received.........................27720
      Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Battle for Ouachita
      (23.09.2016 8:27:47)
      vs

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-5)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-60)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................252(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................2000(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite.............................2111(-39) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................310(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................60(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-54.6 - Military................................-1862
      Offensive points.........................4655 - Defence points..........................136.5
      Damage Received..........................2730 - Damage Received.........................93100
      Damage Percent.............................2% - Damage Percent............................98%

Sea battle near Ouachita
      (23.09.2016 7:26:05)
      vs

Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-6)
      Diving Boat............................40(-0) - Diving Boat...........................17(-20)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat........................0(-1)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................14(-0)
      Ram-Ship..............................120(-0) - .............................................
      Fire Ship..............................30(-6) - .............................................
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................15(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-37.2 - Military...............................-554.4
      Offensive points.........................1386 - Defence points.............................93
      Damage Received..........................1860 - Damage Received.........................27720
      Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Sea battle near Grape City
      (20.09.2016 6:36:18)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Πέτρα
      vs
      OspeedyO[GoCry] from Grape City

Ram-Ship..............................120(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-50)
      Balloon Carrier........................12(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................20(-0)
      Fire Ship..............................36(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................38(-2) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-40.4 - Military.................................-250
      Offensive points..........................625 - Defence points............................101
      Damage Received..........................2020 - Damage Received.........................12500
      Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%

Let it bleed...
    • BXS
      the reason I can't farm a gocry leader because whenever a gocry is getting farmed, next day you'll see it's kicked out :lol:

Sea battle near 5 Stone
      (24.09.2016 5:57:18)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Mercedes Benz
      vs
      boq 77[GoCry]from 5 Stone

Ram-Ship..............................90(-10) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-63)
      Fire Ship.............................41(-31) - Fire Ship..............................0(-27)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-42)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................0(-20)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................40(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................15(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................20(-0)
      Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender..................................4(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................42(-8) - .............................................
      Military...............................-403.8 - Military..............................-1983.2
      Offensive points.........................4958 - Defence points.........................1009.5
      Damage Received.........................20190 - Damage Received.........................99160
      Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

Sea battle near Nho3
      (24.09.2016 12:47:39)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from ܓܨHONOR-003
      vs
      boq 77[GoCry] from Nho3

Ram-Ship..............................100(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-1)
      Fire Ship..............................36(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-12)
      Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-9)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat........................4(-6)
      Balloon Carrier........................43(-0) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-2)
      Diving Boat............................50(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military...............................-389.8
      Offensive points........................974.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................19490
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Battle for 5 Stone
      (24.09.2016 6:44:30)
      vs
      boq 77[GoCry] from 5 Stone

............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-220)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................396(-4) - .............................................
      Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-5.6 - Military.................................-132
      Offensive points..........................330 - Defence points.............................14
      Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received..........................6600
      Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

The town 5 Stone has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 89,869 , 7,630

Battle for 5 Stone
      (24.09.2016 8:08:15)
      vs

Spearman...............................96(-4) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military.................................-2.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................6
      Damage Received...........................120 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town 5 Stone has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 88,948 , 7,551

The miracle of Private Chancee[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.09.2016 8:08:15)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for 5 Stone
      (24.09.2016 9:23:58)
      vs

Spearman...............................96(-4) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military.................................-2.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................6
      Damage Received...........................120 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town 5 Stone has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 89,869 , 7,630

The miracle of Private Chancee[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.09.2016 9:23:58)

Battle for 5 Stone
      (24.09.2016 13:36:29)
      vs

The miracle of Private Chancee[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.09.2016 13:36:29)

Let it bleed...
    • BXS
      sure find, sure vmode!
      3 vmodes in just 2 hrs.....why have to vmode when the 3 guys has a combine MS of 145k MS vs 42k MS? :sleeping:

Sea battle near Glass 5
      (27.09.2016 8:01:55)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Polis, Glass 5
      vs
      Freyja[GoCry] from Glass 5

Ram-Ship............................242(-108) - Ram-Ship............................511(-108)
      Fire Ship.............................5(-124) - Fire Ship...........................170(-276)
      Mortar Ship...........................126(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................219(-0)
      Steam Ram............................112(-38) - Steam Ram.............................201(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................2(-0)
      Diving Boat..........................126(-24) - Diving Boat..........................200(-24)
      Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................243(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................48(-12) - Balloon Carrier......................178(-12)
      Tender..................................3(-0) - Tender.................................40(-0)
      Military..............................-3041.6 - Military................................-3072
      Offensive points.........................7680 - Defence points...........................7604
      Damage Received........................152080 - Damage Received........................153600
      Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

Winners: Freyja[GoCry]

Battle for Glass 1
      (27.09.2016 9:44:18)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Glass 4, Glass 1
      vs
      Freyja[GoCry] from Glass 1

............................................. - .............................................
      Swordsman...........................640(-360) - Swordsman.............................0(-360)
      Hoplite.............................697(-503) - Hoplite...............................0(-486)
      Gyrocopter...........................150(-60) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-22) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-76)
      Ram....................................40(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar..................................0(-4) - Mortar..................................0(-8)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
      Military..............................-1537.8 - Military..............................-1801.2
      Offensive points.........................4503 - Defence points.........................3844.5
      Damage Received.........................76890 - Damage Received.........................90060
      Damage Percent............................46% - Damage Percent............................54%

Winners: Freyja[GoCry]

Sea battle near Beavis
      (27.09.2016 9:27:30)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from ToiletPaper, Beavis, Glass 3
      vs
      Odr[GoCry] from Beavis

Ram-Ship.............................106(-42) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-72)
      Fire Ship..............................8(-62) - Fire Ship.............................0(-177)
      Steam Ram..............................4(-36) - Steam Ram...............................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................0(-20)
      Diving Boat...........................28(-12) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................11(-4) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-8)
      Military..............................-1812.8 - Military..............................-2265.4
      Offensive points.......................5663.5 - Defence points...........................4532
      Damage Received.........................90640 - Damage Received........................113270
      Damage Percent............................44% - Damage Percent............................56%

Winners: Odr[GoCry]

Sea battle near ToiletPaper
      (27.09.2016 8:10:50)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Glass 4
      vs
      Odr[GoCry] from ToiletPaper

Fire Ship.............................20(-16) - Fire Ship............................49(-173)
      Ram-Ship..............................100(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................40(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-99.2 - Military..............................-1072.6
      Offensive points.......................2681.5 - Defence points............................248
      Damage Received..........................4960 - Damage Received.........................53630
      Damage Percent.............................8% - Damage Percent............................92%

Losers: Odr[GoCry]

Battle for ToiletPaper
      (27.09.2016 9:24:22)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Glass 3
      vs
      Odr[GoCry] from ToiletPaper

Spearman..............................100(-0) - Spearman................................0(-2)
      Swordsman............................1500(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite............................1341(-157) - Hoplite...............................0(-163)
      Gyrocopter...........................168(-52) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-60)
      Mortar.................................40(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-349.8 - Military...............................-577.4
      Offensive points.......................1443.5 - Defence points..........................874.5
      Damage Received.........................17490 - Damage Received.........................28870
      Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

Losers: Odr[GoCry]

Battle for Wine D
      (27.09.2016 12:15:31)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Glass 4
      vs
      Halo[GoCry] from Wine D

............................................. - Archer..................................0(-1)
      Spearman...............................97(-3) - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................48(-0) - .............................................
      Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-1.8 - Military.................................-2.1
      Offensive points.........................5.25 - Defence points............................4.5
      Damage Received............................90 - Damage Received...........................105
      Damage Percent............................46% - Damage Percent............................54%

Losers: Halo[GoCry]

The town Wine D has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,219
      , 22,227 , 20,220 , 17,569 , 27,632
      Halo[GoCry]'s army has been completely destroyed.

"When the going gets tough, the weak get what???....vmode!"
      oh I will vmode too in about 30 hrs from now...well, you don't care I know! :eyeroll:

Let it bleed...
    • BXS
      boredom kills! :eyeroll:

Sea battle near Wine 1
      (19.10.2016 12:51:21)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Sint Niklaas, Wine 1, Nova Scotia, Gaastra, Brussels
      vs
      Powerlord[GoCry] from Wine 1

Ram-Ship............................156(-118) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-234)
      Fire Ship............................24(-459) - Fire Ship..............................4(-88)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................112(-0)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship..........................114(-90)
      Steam Ram.............................57(-15) - Steam Ram...........................193(-210)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................2(-38)
      Diving Boat...........................34(-52) - Diving Boat...........................55(-53)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................621(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................9(-17) - Balloon Carrier......................182(-36)
      Tender.................................30(-0) - Tender.................................63(-0)
      Military..............................-5322.2 - Military.............................-11914.2
      Offensive points......................29785.5 - Defence points........................13305.5
      Damage Received........................266110 - Damage Received........................595710
      Damage Percent............................30% - Damage Percent............................70%

Losers: Powerlord[GoCry]

Battle for Wine 1
      (19.10.2016 12:52:37)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Nova Scotia
      vs
      Powerlord[GoCry] from Wine 1

Sulfur Carabineer.....................252(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................419(-0)
      Swordsman.........................1622(-1060) - Swordsman..........................272(-1440)
      Hoplite...........................1689(-1467) - Hoplite...........................1646(-1860)
      Gyrocopter...........................228(-98) - Gyrocopter..........................1152(-90)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-158) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-237)
      Ram....................................60(-0) - Ram...................................108(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................58(-2)
      ............................................. - Mortar................................12(-54)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................30(-0)
      Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................75(-0)
      Military..............................-4487.2 - Military................................-7628
      Offensive points........................19070 - Defence points..........................11218
      Damage Received........................224360 - Damage Received........................381400
      Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

Battle for KASH WITHDRAWAL
      (28.09.2016 9:47:34)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
      vs
      Deagol[GoCry] from Polis, THE HULK[GoCry] from KASH WITHDRAWAL

............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-150)
      Ram....................................40(-0) - Ram....................................90(-0)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................56(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Mortar................................78(-12)
      Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook..................................120(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................750(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite..............................938(-12) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................220(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-16.8 - Military.................................-462
      Offensive points.........................1155 - Defence points.............................42
      Damage Received...........................840 - Damage Received.........................23100
      Damage Percent.............................3% - Damage Percent............................97%

Losers: THE HULK[GoCry], Deagol[GoCry]

Let it bleed...
    • BXS
      small kills, big loots! :huh:

Battle for -C1-
      (22.10.2016 12:03:07)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from SNAKE
      vs
      d3v0[GoCry] from -C1-

Spearman...............................95(-5) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
      Military...................................-3 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................7.5
      Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.............................0

Losers: d3v0[GoCry]

The town -C1- has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 18,678 , 11,975 , 1,154 , 56,950 , 7,735

Battle for -C1-
      (22.10.2016 10:19:53)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from SNAKE
      vs
      d3v0[GoCry] from -C1-

Spearman...............................95(-5) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
      Military...................................-3 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................7.5
      Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received...........................905
      Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

The town -C1- has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 14,043 , 10,026 , 905 , 43,952 , 6,068

Battle for -C1-
      (22.10.2016 8:59:02)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Polis 2
      vs
      d3v0[GoCry] from -C1-

Hoplite..............................382(-18) - Hoplite...............................0(-100)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................20(-0)
      ............................................. - Cook...................................83(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
      Gyrocopter.............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-25.2 - Military.................................-140
      Offensive points..........................350 - Defence points.............................63
      Damage Received..........................1260 - Damage Received..........................7609
      Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

The town -C1- has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,207 , 7,070 , 609 , 29,343 , 4,089

The miracle of Private Chancee[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (22.10.2016 8:44:02)

The miracle of Private Chancee[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (22.10.2016 8:59:02)

As the only thing left of d3v0[GoCry]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Sea battle near -C1-
      (22.10.2016 8:15:12)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Polis 2
      vs
      d3v0[GoCry] from -C1-

Fire Ship..............................63(-9) - Fire Ship.............................0(-105)
      Diving Boat............................40(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................12(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-55.8 - Military.................................-651
      Offensive points.......................1627.5 - Defence points..........................139.5
      Damage Received..........................2790 - Damage Received.........................32550
      Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%

Let it bleed...
    • BXS

Battle for Dawg Nation
      (08.04.2017 12:02:43)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from DOoM, Dawg Nation
      vs
      Dawg[GoCry] from Dawg Nation

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-68)
      ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-134)
      Swordsman..........................1120(-430) - Swordsman.............................0(-500)
      Hoplite............................1344(-456) - Hoplite...............................0(-500)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-176)
      Gyrocopter...........................368(-82) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-60)
      Balloon-Bombardier...................120(-22) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-60)
      Ram....................................40(-0) - Ram....................................0(-11)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................23(-8)
      Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................43(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................336(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-1487 - Military..............................-3293.2
      Offensive points.........................8233 - Defence points.........................3717.5
      Damage Received.........................74350 - Damage Received........................164660
      Damage Percent............................31% - Damage Percent............................69%

Losers: Dawg[GoCry]

Sea battle near Yorktown
      (08.04.2017 11:44:06)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Chipper Jones, Yorktown, Maddux, Polis, Ящик Пандоры
      vs
      Rav[GoCry] from Yorktown, Powerlord[GoCry] from Wine 1, Chipper Jones, Maddux, Yorktown

Steam Ram.............................88(-32) - Steam Ram.............................53(-40)
      Balloon Carrier.......................44(-16) - Balloon Carrier.......................56(-16)
      Ram-Ship............................207(-144) - Ram-Ship............................126(-144)
      Fire Ship............................21(-233) - Fire Ship............................28(-203)
      Mortar Ship...........................126(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................168(-0)
      Diving Boat...........................80(-32) - Diving Boat...........................48(-32)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0)
      Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender.................................42(-0)
      Military................................-4027 - Military................................-4033
      Offensive points......................10082.5 - Defence points........................10067.5
      Damage Received........................201350 - Damage Received........................201650
      Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

Losers: Rav[GoCry], Powerlord[GoCry]

Let it bleed...

• Sea battle near Dawg Nation
      (08.04.2017 8:42:02)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from New York, DOoM
      vs

Fire Ship.............................55(-17) - Fire Ship..............................0(-73)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-42)
      Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-2)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat........................1(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................15(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................17(-4)
      Ram-Ship..............................100(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................32(-8) - .............................................
      Tender.................................15(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-267 - Military..............................-1553.4
      Offensive points.......................3883.5 - Defence points..........................667.5
      Damage Received.........................13350 - Damage Received.........................77670

Sea battle near Chipper Jones
      (08.04.2017 12:07:25)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Skeleton
      vs
      Dawg[GoCry] from Chipper Jones

Ram-Ship.............................122(-18) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-36)
      Fire Ship.............................59(-13) - Fire Ship..............................0(-36)
      Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-20)
      Military...............................-170.6 - Military...............................-883.2
      Offensive points.........................2208 - Defence points..........................426.5
      Damage Received..........................8530 - Damage Received.........................44160
      Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

Battle for Chipper Jones
      (08.04.2017 13:53:54)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Ящик Пандоры
      vs
      Powerlord[GoCry] from Wine 1, Dawg[GoCry] from Chipper Jones

Spearman................................8(-0) - Spearman................................1(-0)
      Gyrocopter............................178(-2) - Gyrocopter..............................0(-6)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - Balloon-Bombardier......................0(-3)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................84(-0)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar................................90(-30)
      Swordsman............................1200(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite............................1224(-126) - .............................................
      Military...............................-181.4 - Military...............................-962.4
      Offensive points.........................2406 - Defence points..........................453.5
      Damage Received..........................9070 - Damage Received.........................48120
      Damage Percent............................15% - Damage Percent............................85%

Winners: Dawg[GoCry]

Losers: Private Chancee[BXS], Powerlord[GoCry]

The miracle of Dawg[GoCry] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.04.2017 13:23:54)

The miracle of Powerlord[GoCry] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.04.2017 13:23:54)

The miracle of Private Chancee[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.04.2017 13:23:54)

The miracle of Private Chancee[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.04.2017 13:26:55)

The miracle of Dawg[GoCry] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.04.2017 13:38:54)

The miracle of Powerlord[GoCry] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.04.2017 13:38:54)

Powerlord[GoCry]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of Dawg[GoCry] 'Colossus' is activated. (08.04.2017 13:39:26)

The miracle of Dawg[GoCry] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.04.2017 13:53:54)

Let it bleed...
    • BXS WINS.
      LiTTLE WINS
      Sea battle near Yorktown
      (09.04.2017 11:16:41)
      Skyruler BXS[BXS] from Maddux
      vs
      Rav[GoCry] from Yorktown

Ram-Ship..............................336(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-1)
      Steam Ram.............................148(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-36)
      Balloon Carrier........................36(-0) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-4)
      Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender..................................5(-0)
      Mortar Ship...........................100(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................72(-8) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - .............................................
      Fire Ship..............................36(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-161.6 - Military.................................-981
      Offensive points.......................2452.5 - Defence points............................404
      Damage Received..........................8080 - Damage Received.........................49050

Winners: Skyruler BXS[BXS]

Losers: Rav[GoCry]

Sea battle near Maddux
      (09.04.2017 10:42:09)
      Skyruler BXS[BXS] from Chipper Jones
      vs
      Dawg[GoCry] from Maddux

Ram-Ship..............................300(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship...............................0(-2)
      Steam Ram.............................148(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-2)
      Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender..................................2(-0)
      Mortar Ship...........................100(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................24(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military................................-65.4
      Offensive points........................163.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................3270
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

(09.04.2017 10:23:01)
      Skyruler BXS[BXS] from SQUAT
      vs
      Dawg[GoCry] from Chipper Jones

............................................. - Fire Ship...............................0(-2)
      Steam Ram.............................148(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-1)
      Ram-Ship..............................300(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................24(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................40(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military................................-36.4
      Offensive points...........................91 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1820

• BXS

Battle for Dawg Nation
      (11.04.2017 9:45:28)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Fouled Anchor, DOoM, Turkeh[BXS] from DOoM
      vs

............................................. - Slinger...............................124(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................252(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................303(-47)
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................62(-0)
      Swordsman..........................2680(-120) - Swordsman...........................880(-120)
      Hoplite............................2719(-410) - Hoplite.............................670(-429)
      Gyrocopter...........................338(-22) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-48)
      Balloon-Bombardier...................136(-14) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-11)
      Mortar.................................90(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-59)
      Ram....................................70(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-854.2 - Military..............................-2945.4
      Offensive points.......................7363.5 - Defence points.........................2135.5
      Damage Received.........................42710 - Damage Received........................147270
      Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

Winners: Turkeh[BXS], Private Chancee[BXS]

Sea battle near Scornpolis
      (11.04.2017 9:27:43)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from INDO Marble 3, Scornpolis
      vs
      Powerlord[GoCry] from Wine 1, Dawg[GoCry] from Scornpolis

Ram-Ship............................112(-108) - Ram-Ship............................379(-108)
      Fire Ship............................14(-160) - Fire Ship...........................383(-273)
      Steam Ram.............................62(-16) - Steam Ram.............................146(-0)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................83(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................168(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................87(-23)
      Diving Boat...........................56(-24) - Diving Boat...........................118(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................400(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................17(-13) - Balloon Carrier.......................92(-12)
      Military..............................-2764.8 - Military..............................-3212.6
      Offensive points.......................8031.5 - Defence points...........................6912
      Damage Received........................138240 - Damage Received........................160630

Winners: Dawg[GoCry], Powerlord[GoCry]

Sea battle near Dawg Nation
      (11.04.2017 8:15:58)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from New York, Dawg Nation
      vs

Ram-Ship..............................28(-72) - Ram-Ship.............................456(-72)
      Fire Ship............................15(-113) - Fire Ship...........................356(-188)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................96(-0)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................174(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................37(-3) - Steam Ram.............................250(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................53(-11)
      Diving Boat...........................24(-16) - Diving Boat...........................200(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................165(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................0(-12) - Balloon Carrier........................42(-8)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1791.8 - Military..............................-2057.6
      Offensive points.........................5144 - Defence points.........................4479.5
      Damage Received.........................89590 - Damage Received........................102880

Let it bleed...
    • BXS

(11.04.2017 12:28:49)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from New York, Dawg Nation
      vs

Ram-Ship..............................46(-72) - Ram-Ship.............................168(-72)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................96(-0)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................174(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................37(-20) - Steam Ram............................139(-59)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................1(-13)
      Diving Boat...........................50(-15) - Diving Boat...........................198(-2)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................165(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................12(-9) - Balloon Carrier.........................9(-9)
      Fire Ship............................15(-113) - .............................................
      Military..............................-2095.6 - Military..............................-2432.4
      Offensive points.........................6081 - Defence points...........................5239
      Damage Received........................104780 - Damage Received........................121620

(11.04.2017 9:53:45)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Fouled Anchor, Dawg Nation, New York
      vs

Ram-Ship..............................68(-72) - Ram-Ship.............................312(-72)
      Fire Ship............................20(-116) - Fire Ship.............................0(-174)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................174(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................36(-14) - Steam Ram.............................243(-7)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................28(-14)
      Diving Boat...........................24(-16) - Diving Boat...........................200(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................165(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................5(-10) - Balloon Carrier........................26(-8)
      Military..............................-2018.4 - Military..............................-2222.8
      Offensive points.........................5557 - Defence points...........................5046
      Damage Received........................100920 - Damage Received........................111140
      Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

(11.04.2017 13:26:46)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Fouled Anchor
      vs

Ram-Ship.............................132(-54) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-55)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram.............................49(-31) - Steam Ram..............................0(-50)
      Diving Boat............................72(-8) - Diving Boat............................0(-12)
      Balloon Carrier........................26(-6) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-9)
      Fire Ship..............................6(-30) - .............................................
      Tender.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1529.6 - Military..............................-1969.4
      Offensive points.......................4923.5 - Defence points...........................3824
      Damage Received.........................76480 - Damage Received.........................98470
      Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Let it bleed...

• BXS

Sea battle near SP4
      (03.05.2017 10:53:43)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from SuperSonic, Innsmouth
      vs
      MrBackspace[GoCry] from SP4

Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship.........................235(-168)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................74(-66)
      Ram-Ship..............................150(-0) - .............................................
      Fire Ship.............................108(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................50(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military..............................-4185.6
      Offensive points........................10464 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received........................209280

Losers: MrBackspace[GoCry]

Battle for SP1
      (03.05.2017 12:58:46)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Innsmouth
      vs
      MrBackspace[GoCry] from SP1

Spearman...............................75(-5) - .............................................
      Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received.............................0

The town SP1 has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 20,946 , 2,252 , 1,573 , 25,782

The miracle of Private Chancee[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (03.05.2017 12:58:46)

Battle for SP1
      (03.05.2017 11:15:49)
      vs
      MrBackspace[GoCry] from SP1

The town SP1 has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 20,845 , 2,242 , 1,566 , 25,658

The miracle of Private Chancee[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (03.05.2017 11:15:49)

mighty mouth is a productive farm, now went vmode! :thumbdown:

Mrbackspace_vmode
      Files

Let it bleed...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Private Chancee ().

• BXS Wins
      GoCry uses their GoTo tactics under the tree

Sea battle near Time Machine
      (30.04.2017 6:10:57)
      BigED[BXS] from Mach 20, Time Machine
      vs
      HINDSIGHT LAD[GoCry] from Time Machine

Ram-Ship..............................78(-48) - Ram-Ship...........................1843(-126)
      Fire Ship............................11(-176) - Fire Ship..........................1531(-339)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................429(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - Steam Ram.............................661(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................161(-39)
      Diving Boat...........................46(-20) - Diving Boat...........................262(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................420(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................24(-3) - Balloon Carrier......................136(-14)
      Tender.................................15(-0) - Tender.................................40(-0)
      Military..............................-1819.2 - Military..............................-4215.8
      Offensive points......................10539.5 - Defence points...........................4548
      Damage Received.........................90960 - Damage Received........................210790
      Damage Percent............................30% - Damage Percent............................70%

Winners: HINDSIGHT LAD[GoCry]

Losers: BigED[BXS]

Sea battle near Assassin
      (30.04.2017 8:06:33)
      BigED[BXS] from Mach 20, Assassin
      vs
      The Reaper[GoCry] from Assassin

Ram-Ship..............................84(-48) - Ram-Ship...........................1632(-144)
      Fire Ship............................21(-202) - Fire Ship..........................1219(-387)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................168(-0)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................608(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - Steam Ram.............................596(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................242(-46)
      Diving Boat...........................24(-26) - Diving Boat...........................241(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................758(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................54(-2) - Balloon Carrier......................395(-16)
      Tender.................................15(-0) - Tender.................................74(-0)
      Military..............................-2073.6 - Military..............................-4855.4
      Offensive points......................12138.5 - Defence points...........................5184
      Damage Received........................103680 - Damage Received........................242770
      Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: The Reaper[GoCry]

Losers: BigED[BXS]

Sea battle near Assassin
      (30.04.2017 17:51:47)
      BigED[BXS] from Mach 20, Assassin
      vs
      The Reaper[GoCry] from Assassin

Ram-Ship..............................72(-36) - Ram-Ship............................1560(-72)
      Fire Ship............................18(-104) - Fire Ship..........................1027(-192)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................168(-0)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................608(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - Steam Ram.............................596(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................221(-21)
      Diving Boat...........................43(-12) - Diving Boat...........................241(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................758(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................27(-3) - Balloon Carrier.......................387(-8)
      Tender.................................15(-0) - Tender.................................74(-0)
      Military..............................-1151.2 - Military..............................-2362.4
      Offensive points.........................5906 - Defence points...........................2878
      Damage Received.........................57560 - Damage Received........................118120
      Damage Percent............................32% - Damage Percent............................68%

Winners: BigED[BXS]

Losers: The Reaper[GoCry]
      Never
      Tell
      Me
      The
      Odds
    • BXS

Battle for ANGRY
      (04.05.2017 14:43:45)
      vs
      THE HULK[GoCry] from ANGRY

............................................. - Slinger................................18(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................336(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................656(-0)
      ............................................. - Spearman..............................488(-0)
      Swordsman..........................3148(-368) - Swordsman..........................3472(-528)
      Hoplite............................3243(-509) - Hoplite............................3310(-690)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................224(-0)
      Gyrocopter...........................464(-30) - Gyrocopter............................600(-0)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-60) - Balloon-Bombardier..................180(-120)
      Ram....................................60(-0) - Ram....................................90(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................30(-0)
      Mortar.................................60(-0) - Mortar...............................100(-20)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................60(-0)
      Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................90(-0)
      Military..............................-1577.2 - Military..............................-2915.6
      Offensive points.........................7289 - Defence points...........................3943
      Damage Received.........................78860 - Damage Received........................145780
      Damage Percent............................35% - Damage Percent............................65%

Winners: THE HULK[GoCry]

The miracle of THE HULK[GoCry] 'Colossus' is activated. (04.05.2017 14:42:42)

GoCry Farm Land 1

Battle for Poseidon 4
      (05.05.2017 9:21:06)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Knock Knock
      vs
      CrackV[GoCry] from Poseidon 4

Hoplite................................46(-4) - .............................................
      ............................................. -Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military.................................-5.6 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
      Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.............................0

Losers: CrackV[GoCry]

The town Poseidon 4 has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 70,209 , 27,290

The miracle of Private Chancee[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.05.2017 9:21:06)

GoCry Farm Land 2

Battle for Poseidon 4
      (05.05.2017 10:29:06)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Knock Knock
      vs
      CrackV[GoCry] from Poseidon 4

The town Poseidon 4 has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,431 , 5,003

The miracle of Private Chancee[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.05.2017 10:29:06)

Let it bleed...
    • BXS
      is farming more gocry farm!
      GoCry Farm Land 3

Battle for Forge 6
      (05.05.2017 13:27:27)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Poseidon 4
      vs
      CrackV[GoCry] from Forge 6

............................................. -Wall....................................5(-2)
      Military...................................-3 -Military....................................0
      Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received...........................360
      Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

The town Forge 6 has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 48,420 , 7,333 , 360 , 40,380

GoCry Farm Land 4

Battle for Forge 6
      (05.05.2017 12:28:26)
      Private Chancee[BXS] from Poseidon 4
      vs
      CrackV[GoCry] from Forge 6

............................................. -Slinger.................................0(-1)
      Gyrocopter............................60(-90) - Gyrocopter............................48(-12)
      ............................................. -Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-60)
      ............................................. -Wall....................................0(-7)
      Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................642(-8) - .............................................
      Mortar................................40(-14) - .............................................
      Military...............................-670.2 - Military...............................-378.4
      Offensive points..........................946 - Defence points.........................1675.5
      Damage Received.........................33510 - Damage Received.........................19207
      Damage Percent............................63% - Damage Percent............................37%

The town Forge 6 has been pillaged by Private Chancee[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 38,683 , 5,867 , 287 , 32,229

As the only thing left of CrackV[GoCry]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Let it bleed...
    • BXS loots :)

Battle for Glass 7
      (10.05.2017 8:52:05)
      Vashz0425[BXS] from Yandle
      vs
      Powerlord[GoCry] from Glass 7

Hoplite................................46(-4) - .............................................
      Military.................................-5.6 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
      Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.............................0

Winners: Vashz0425[BXS]

The town Glass 7 has been pillaged by Vashz0425[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 12,561 Building material, 70,327 Wine, 2,290 Marble, 5,820 Crystal glass

The miracle of Vashz0425[BXS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.05.2017 8:52:05)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the