Human is complicated

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Someone should probably tell this guy that postcount is disabled here. :lol:
      I am quite terrified to see how we descended from debates of Zedmark, Marushia and Esper to this guy and his unbelievably stupid "discussion" threads.
      Hasn't anyone told you that it's not mandatory to answer in "stupid" threads? ;)

I'd agree that human's psychology and brain is very complicated. Anything else is just the same all other animals (e.g. - DNA, biology, structure etc).
      "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein
    • Anything else is just the same all other animals (e.g. - DNA, biology, structure etc)
      au con·traire to the opinion prevailing here
      My opinion is that human being is just as complicated as the rest of the life on earth :w00t: saying complicated simplifies other life forms ??
      It is our sense of exceptionalism that makes us ignore the talents and complexities equally present among other species. Like migration capabilities of birds far exceed human migration talents. Human memory pales in comparison to an elephant [which can remember the tree it peed 10 years ago, in a forest ?( allegedly]. Regenerative capacity of a starfish, enviably long lifespan of sea turtles [more than 150 years] and the list goes on....
      Evolution need not mean better, it is an adaptation to the surroundings.

• Yeah, but our intelligence means we don't have to remember as much, or have good navigation skills, we invented maps, satellites, navigation systems and computers.

Plus I'd say that memory isn't that impressive. Just today I recognised a car park I haven't been near since 2007
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sharpe12 ().

• Sharpe12 wrote:

Yeah, but our intelligence means we don't have to remember as much, or have good navigation skills, we invented maps, satellites, navigation systems and computers.
      I concede to your point :hail:
      Plus I'd say that memory isn't that impressive. Just today I recognised a car park I haven't been near since 2007
      Are you sure you're not an elephant :lol: there was a similar case in Ice age2 :goofyani:

• And he lists his occupation as gossiping, I do rather hate gossiping, people say it's the basis of society. Personally I would rather have no society than gossip. Private matters aught to remain private, discretion is the most important attribute an English gentleman can possess.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • Yeah sharpe, you are the lucky one.You have once again pinned... oh wait, you can`t pin multiple man in one match.You threw us all over the rope.That fits better. :D

On a serious note, subject is not as bad as introduction.This section is not a spam section, it has a certain way of how topic needs to be introduced.If you want to know what I am on about, go check all threads created by Kaleg Nar here.Those are a real discussion threads and this is pure junk.Much like the one about "I got a crush on gaaal" by same poster.