Does anyone mod or super-mod Beta ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Khaleesi wrote:

Miss Jazz wrote:

Not sure you want to....... :huh:

But Khaleesi sure is standing up for herself. :D

I am losing count on how many different threads this argument can spill over into though.

I have tried to keep it out of diplomacy but at the same time it matters not where I post, the butt boys follow my posts and they feel it's important to share :airborne: This i am sorry about.

But this guy was just posting about a MOD and then you started attacking him here?
      I'm Great
    • Colby210E wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Miss Jazz wrote:

I am losing count on how many different threads this argument can spill over into though.

I have tried to keep it out of diplomacy but at the same time it matters not where I post, the butt boys follow my posts and they feel it's important to share :airborne: This i am sorry about.

But this guy was just posting about a MOD and then you started attacking him here?

Pot, kettle, black. I posted on your dow thread about your war and I had 5 people attacking me, do you see me crying? You people care too much.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Colby210E wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Miss Jazz wrote:

Pot, kettle, black. I posted on your dow thread about your war and I had 5 people attacking me, do you see me crying? You people care too much.

What exactly are you talking about? You claimed that everyone else keeps bringing up problems with you, but you are clearly the one inserting the same drama into every thread. (Which is what happened on my DOW thread as well). No one is provoking you, you're simply running around looking for all the attention you can get.
      I'm Great
    • You are cheap.

After all you crying about me posting on your Dow thread....Don't be cheap, don't let words rule you. Get your army and attack me because the next time I see you trying to troll me, that is exactly what I will do. Also, don't go running to my leader about me hurting your feelings, I really don't give 2 flying monkeys but if you feel the need to cry your heart out then Please contact Iniquity, he really is the caring sharing kind.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khaleesi ().

• I've cried about nothing. Simply tired of you coming into every single thread and playing your victim card so people will give you attention. ( I know, I'm giving you attention, you must love this.)

I don't care about you in game, you are a waste of my time. I also don't know who your leader is nor do I care. They let you stay which is enough reason to not have to deal with them.
      I'm Great
    • I am actually surprised that no-one in your alliance would know who Colby is.

He has been around for at least 8 years now - (unless someone else has taken over his account) i first meet him on Delta, and was nothing but polite and helpful.
      Also spent some time together on Zeta server - again he proved that his alliance mates come first.

I have noticed that he is also on other servers, although not sure how active he is.

Not that i plan on taking sides - it has nothing to do with me or my alliance, but did want to point out the positives - as i have done so on your behalf, before, Khaleesi. :)

Thank you to Svana for the Sig
    • Perhaps they mean he is no one to them? Who knows, I don't care to be honest. It's good knowing he is in game so I can attack whenever I want lol

It's not a fight, I just dislike emotional men who always end up crying to my leader about me. Colby is one :tearup: :tearup: :

• Seriously ?!?

You are still trying to talk like you are good at this game ? You keep repeating that you will attack all kind of players but you never post any good cr's. You go on and on about how you learned from the best but again never produce any decent cr's. Sure sometimes in a war you can probably find some offline player to get some green cr's but that's about it.

All you do is making excuses "people are cowards for pillaging you since you are all navy " and retarded stuff like that. And yes I have spanked you in game a few times but that dont make you a bad player. What makes you a bad player is that you NEVER back up your talk with cr's, and you always lose when fighting decent players when they are online. What makes you a terribel player is that you talk like you are awesome making your alliance put trust in you but you pretty much always leave them hanging. And you end up leaving the alliance ( always with board drama of course ) complaining about the leadership and others that they are cowards and so on because they wont fight the fights you start and of course are to weak to handle on your own.

I see you got a few people fooled on this server that you actually can play this game . But if you behave as you done so far in game then they will soon get that you are just as much of a joke in game ,as you prove over and over again that you are on the boards.

Now carry on making lame threats and talking trash about all that dont agree with you.... We are all so impressed and in fear of you sweetie! :pillepalle:

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.

The post was edited 1 time, last by weeener ().