Scientists' Highscore

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Scientists' Highscore

How is calculated the score in the Scientists' category. I saw the highscore in Alpha and I would spect the top players will be players who have completed all the future researches and they all will have the same score, but looks like is not this way.

Isn't the reseach on the academy/workshop the only thing that matter? Or is that nobody (or no more than one person) have done with the researches?

The best sign ever. Thank you Ratna
    • Its 0.02 x by the amount of research points you have invested in topics. This means if you scientist score is 18,424 you have spent 921,000 research points?

(18.242/0.02=921,00) or (scientist score /0.02 = research points invested)

Remember there are (i believe) 25 futuristic levels so most players will be at different levels and therefore a different score :thumbup:

Avatar and sig by HONDA 775 :thumbup:
    • Well, I am not judging his fortune. I am judging the fact that nobody have completed all the futuristic researches in all this years. And, you know... it doesn't matter if there is smart life in some other planet of our endless universe o not, wich ever of the options is awesome if you think about it.

The best sign ever. Thank you Ratna
    • How do you know that nobody hasn't done it yet? This isn't the only one community of Ikariam. ;)

I'm too lazy now to search but I believe there was some players of .DE who did it (and maybe also someone else since not all come to boards).
      "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein
    • to really get all level 25's you would have to have a very academic type account, high academies at max and full scientists and almost non stop experiments and crystal farming!!

But yeah i doubt anyone has done it especially not seen on .com and .org but you never know :)

Avatar and sig by HONDA 775 :thumbup:
    • I believe someone mentioned max scientists score is about 14 million points, so 14 million points of TS in science alone.

I know multiple people in Ny have at least 2 level 25 futures researched with the 3rd ones coming along.

As Draxo said, the .us domain of servers is not the only domain worldwide, and it certainly isn't the oldest either. There were over 45 different domains (i.e. communities) before the first server merge occurred, no idea how many now.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D