Why is Asklepios so ''Dead''?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Why is Asklepios so ''Dead''?

I wanted to ask this question, considering a lot of players on this server consider it dead and not at all entertaining.

Why do you all believe Asklepios is so dead? Lack of competition? Just not the same game?

I would love to hear thoughts and opinions about this server, considering I've been on here since the beginning of it (Right at the start of the Hannibal Barca/Skull Hunter situation). Maybe it's just slow development in the server and none of the alliances are fitting the bill (besides -LG-) to actually fight? They'd much rather simply build and play piracy game?

It's a genuine question, I'd love to hear thoughts about it from all sides of the world of Asklepios and then more.
    • Honestly I haven't even begun to fight just because you don't see very many posts doesn't mean fighting isn't happening. I for one have all military researches completed and fully upgraded all land units and sea units minus the balloon carriers. How much fun could someone possibly have fun fighting that? I have been in a few good skirmishes but honestly no one has p$&@$ed me off enough to really lay a beat down. Here is a good one that happens few days ago
      Battle for Polis
      (31.07.2016 21:42:12)
      Andras[COD] from Kazg
      vs
      Immortal[WARD] from Polis, Sumpor5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................61(-44) - Sulfur Carabineer......................98(-0)
      Swordsman.............................0(-300) - Swordsman...........................358(-142)
      ............................................. - Hoplite..............................180(-81)
      Steam Giant...........................20(-80) - Steam Giant...........................74(-17)
      Gyrocopter............................17(-23) - Gyrocopter.............................22(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................6(-24)
      Ram....................................17(-1) - Ram....................................30(-0)
      Mortar.................................5(-13) - Mortar.................................30(-0)
      Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
      Spartan...............................30(-90) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-1640.9 - Military...............................-528.4
      Offensive points.........................1321 - Defence points........................4102.25
      Damage Received.........................82045 - Damage Received.........................26420
      Damage Percent............................75% - Damage Percent............................25%

Winners: Immortal[WARD]

Losers: Andras[COD]
    • I'd be up to see an entire world war, but piracy rules the server right now and it isn't nearly as advanced for something like that.
      I guess you could say the game is at a stand still and we have to deal with piracy.
      People do get mad when piracy rewards are stolen though, that could go for something lol

The post was edited 1 time, last by Indes ().

• ASK got ya down? Piracy ruin your server?

Come on over to Ny and have some fun with us!

We got a little bit of everything going on, and if you actually want to play the game it's there for you.

Think you can fight? Try and take on GoCry. They are currently whippin' 7 different alliances currently like there getting paid to do it!

Think you can run a trade operation? Come at me Bro!
      MosCo Trade™ is has been owning the selling goods scene for almost half a decade. I need someone to challenge me who can stand up as a real competitor!

You like being a farm? We too have a KofG! Or U-ONE if thumpin' ain't your thaaaang.

You hate Vietnamese Alliances? Work on your racism anger issues, seriously...... but while your doing that, we've got those too!

You like Piracy? Stay here....

NY is the place to be! You've got boredom... We have a Hulk!!!

Ny Time's the Right Time!!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by MosXerO ().

• True... NY is the most live server now.

MosXerO wrote:

ASK got ya down? Piracy ruin your server?

Come on over to Ny and have some fun with us!

We got a little bit of everything going on, and if you actually want to play the game it's there for you.

Think you can fight? Try and take on GoCry. They are currently whippin' 7 different alliances currently like there getting paid to do it!

Think you can run a trade operation? Come at me Bro!
      MosCo Trade™ is has been owning the selling goods scene for almost half a decade. I need someone to challenge me who can stand up as a real competitor!

You like being a farm? We too have a KofG! Or U-ONE if thumpin' ain't your thaaaang.

You hate Vietnamese Alliances? Work on your racism anger issues, seriously...... but while your doing that, we've got those too!

You like Piracy? Stay here....

NY is the place to be! You've got boredom... We have a Hulk!!!

Ny Time's the Right Time!!!!
    • guys if we come in NY we cant come up easily right? :D .the gap in the highscore will be huge by this time ....

were quitting askle as of the moment and were planning to play in UK the new server.. ihope you NY guys would come ..

so that we will enjoy our selves also ..

askle is just a farm ville game ..xD 2 alliance(BLACK and WARD) reigning the piracy but in the last evaluation they got knocked out by those VIETS..

they are just farming forever without any action haha :pump:
      "WARD for the WIN"