Why is Asklepios so ''Dead''?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Yeah, piracy players are now kinda low on activity :D:D I guess pushing PP all day isn't to fun at the end.
      And i can't say that this server is dead... There are a lot of active players who are ready to give you a good fight any time.
      Front Of Resistance -FOR-

For freedom, we march!
      For legacy, we march!
      For glory, we march!

Never giving up. Be prepared, Resistance is here!
    • Christmas wrote:

Yeah, piracy players are now kinda low on activity :D:D I guess pushing PP all day isn't to fun at the end.
      And i can't say that this server is dead... There are a lot of active players who are ready to give you a good fight any time.
      Well not sure if they are bored of piracy pushing but when the winning goods got destroyed (granted I did say a change was needed from the start) they took them way too low if you ask me and I am not even that huge into pirates.
    • just doing simple math the old rewards were like 11*the resources you could have safe for the king.

just building 4 lvl 20 warehouses per town would yield 38,500 safe resources. so if you won thats 423,500 of each resource in that town.

do that in 8 towns and you have 3.388,000 of each overall.

new rewards just divide the old by 4 so clearly less profitable but still a nice bonus.
    • irishknife wrote:

just doing simple math the old rewards were like 11*the resources you could have safe for the king.

just building 4 lvl 20 warehouses per town would yield 38,500 safe resources. so if you won thats 423,500 of each resource in that town.

do that in 8 towns and you have 3.388,000 of each overall.

new rewards just divide the old by 4 so clearly less profitable but still a nice bonus.
      Yes its a nice reward but I think they dwarfed it a bit too much but dont really care either way. :)